Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!! (Page 5)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by netri

Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 

LOL  LOL

Netri, this is the best comment yaar... awesome reading that...LOL
Anything for little laughter Wink  But it is true...... Meena deserves a pay raise. She is Suhana's part time shrink.......LOL

Edited by netri - 02 January 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04neel_jayvishmewellShwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know. I have never seen 2 best friends to act like a married couple and that too in front of his official wife. Doesn't it hurt the elder's eye to see such shameful closeness of them both when Ishaan is a married guy? I know its a plan but you can't justify such physical comfort with anyone other than your partner / wife. BADI MA of all people should know as its because of another woman her husband left her so how could take this risk?? She should have spoken to both Ishaan and Suhana individually 1st to get down to the bottom of this. If she had considered how awful it feels to see your husband with another woman, she wouldn't have gone ahead I don't think. Being a mature woman to do that to a young innocent girl is injustice in my eyes. How could she have forgotten that!! There were many other methods they could have adopted but no-they had to do things OTT with chap tactics.Dead

Very good point!
At the risk of sounding dumb, I will ask this question - what is OTT?  Embarrassed  Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04vishmewell111192Shwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabees011

So true! They will not realize anything, but I just hope at least Alok understands where Ishan went wrong and this time gives him a thappad for real. That's because in one of the episodes in which suhana was mimicking Alok, Alok called Ishan and asked him why he is after Sona all the time. He even said that sona is a nice girl, but he shouldn't chipkofy with her too much as Suhana doesn't like it. 

I was really surprised then. If alok, being Suhana's father-in-law can understand her, why can't Rano? Rano is her mother-in-law after all. So, she should have been the first one to understand her and tell Ishan where he has gone wrong. But Ms. rano--all she does is laugh at Ishan and Sona's cosiness, and therefore her pyare patidev Alok had to take the initiative of explaining to Ishan that he isn't doing the right thing.

So true! I also liked it when Alok said that. But Rano laughed him off along with Ishan instead of supporting him and making Ishan understand. I have often wondered - Dadiji used to be such a wise woman, what happened to HER? And what's wrong with Inder and Elesh??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamvishmewellShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@neel_jay
OTT is Over The Top

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayvishmewell

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT . IN RED : IS A DANGER FOR FAMILY. WHILE THEY HAVE YET NOT  EXPLORE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION AND YET NOT REALIZE WHAT IT MEANS TO THEM. BM DOESN'T REALIZE THAT NOW ONWARDS IS THE SLIPPERY SLOP. IF ISHAN-SONA REALIZE THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION AND ACT ON IT. SINCE ISHAN THINKS HIS WIFE DOESN'T LOVE HIM. IF HIS WIFE IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT HIM AND SONA IS AVAILABLE & WILLING, MARRIAGE IS OVER.
         THEIR IS ALWAYS DANGER OF FRIENDSHIP AFTER MARRIAGE. THERE IS ALWAYS A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING. SONA HAD BM'S BLESSING BUT IF SHE HAS FALLEN FOR ISHAN , BM HAS UNKNOWINGLY RUINED HER LIFE. IT WILL BE HARD FOR HER TO FORGET HER FIRST LOVE. AND GO AHEAD IN LIFE , GET MARRIED, FALL IN LOVE AGAIN . ALL THIS WILL BE HARD ON HER. WHILE ISHAN IS SAFE WITH HIS LOVE. 
      IF IT WAS A REAL LIFE.......... SUHANA WILL NEVER FORGET SONA. SORRY FORGIVE......Big smile WHILE ISHAN WILL BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE. BM WOULD LOOSE ALL THE RESPECT FROM EVERYONE. AND GOD FORBID IF REST OF THE WORLD FINDS OUT IT WAS BM'S PLAN , WELL EVERYONE WILL SAY SHE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO DRIVE HER HUSBAND OUT OF HER LIFE. AND HER ACTION WILL HAVE IMPACT ON BOTH HER KIDS. SO THANK GOD IT'S DRAMA......

Excellent points Netri and very well written! I wish the writer or the director could read your posts! You are absolutely right, in real life, so much of anarth (tragedies) can happen with such plans. And I absolutely agree that in real life, Suhana would never trust Ishan again. Because the fact is that he was NOT a part of the plan, he was not acting or pretending. All the attraction he showed for Sona was real! How can ANY wife be ok with such kind of behaviour from her husband? If I were in Suhana's shoes, my marriage would be permanently scarred...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvishmewell111192iViewsShwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Believe  me guys nothing big is going to happen, its unbelievable that nothing big is going to happen, nobody is going to question Ishaan, nobody is going to see any wrong doings by Sona or Ishaan, it will be Suhana,s MISUNDERSTANDING, even Suhana,s family would support the great Ishaan , it woud be Suhana all the way, to be responsible for everything, she would appologise , she would confess, she would thank Sonali for such  a great job, and everybody woud live happy ever after, this is how it happened in OBs, all the reactions would be that Suhana is getting it wrong , Ishaan love her so much, Suhana ko Galat Fhemy hai, even her father would see her at fault.
This is the biggest flaw in SGP , everything so far was so perfect, this is the only part which they didnt handle rightly and also, they always leaves things in the air, and we all are going crazy over, Ishaan should have done this,.Suhana would have done that etc etc the CV has got completely different idea to portary, yes its not EK style but still not done perfectly, so many un answered question would be hanging about.

Well said! Clap

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know this is the greatest tragedy of OBS/SGP creators. OuchIts so bad that they have to show Lolita/Suhana as the one's at fault when I honestly do not think its their fault at all. Its the elders and only them. It their bad plan and poor judgement thats created all the problems. Angry
Angry

Yep, well said! And in addition, apart from the elders, it was Ishan's fault too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Neel_jay, you voiced my opinion about Ishaan's totally inappropriate physical, emotional and mental proximity. The same proximity he showed towards Sona as a friend, had he shown the same towards his friend/so-called wife Suhana their relationship would have blossomed beautifully and naturally without Badi Maa and dadaji's atrocious, unforgivable behavior.

Is Badi maa not a woman herself? And she should know better what it is to have another woman between married couples? Didn't her marriage break coz of a another attractive woman who was willing to give her husband more than she was willing to give? Did her husband not fall in love with another woman just coz of the close proximity of another woman?

What about Dadaji? Has he lost his mind in budhapa? How stupid is that idea od bringing another woman into Ishaan-Suhana's marriage after what Eshwar has done? For the sake of argument for the viewers who think it is ok, lets think they did it out of good intention. Then is it not their responsibility to monitor closely what is happening?

Dadaji-Dadiji mumtaj-Shajahan bane phirthe hai sara din... and badi maa is too busy doing hisab-kithaab and chit-chating w/R-R. Even at the picnic these two did not bother to see what was happening there while Ishaan was too busy carrying and hugging Sona...

Rano and dadiji are totally worthless women and characters in SGP. What kind of a mother will force her son to go a pub with a girl friend without her bahu? Will she send Alok with another woman?

The very fact Sona walks into Suhana-Ishaan's bedroom anytime and sits on their bed deserves a tight slap. She has no business to go into their bedroom that too making a grand entry with Ishaan...

Had Sona not been there, Ishaan would never have behaved out of frustration the way he did. He was simply satisfying his male hormones being close to Sona. And so is Sona.  Otherwise, there is no need for either of them to get physically close.

Yes, Suhana was thinking of Sid after marriage. But she nevr ever crossed her line nor let Sid cross his line. As you said, will kashyaps be ok with Suhana chipking with a childhood male friend and entertain him in their bedroom and hug him in public? Kashyaps are nothing but bunch of Hippocrates.

CVs have lost their mind. Hopeless story telling.

LOVED your post!!!! Clap  Clap 

I swear yaar, the Ishan carrying Sona during the game was just toooooo much!! But what was even more appalling was the fact that it bothered no one except Suhana!

And regarding the Rano and disco thing, you are absolutely right! We should have Alok's CLOSE female friend turn up and then have dadiji send both of them out to the disco or even for a movie or something and then see how Rano reacts. I bet she would never stop crying! Shocked

And yes, Ishan has lost his mind because of his frustrated and overactive hormones!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvishmewell

Go to top