Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!! (Page 4)

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by Garima_04

wooow.....wonderful posts by everybody............bt i feel.............out of the two....nobody is 100% right or 100% wrong.............they both hv done wrong n right things at diff times.........both of them r nt less.......though suhana hs been the most out-spoken one.....ishaan hs alwaz hidden things in his heart.......n nw the tym hs cm...wen they really sit out....n talk..........or fight out....argue.......jus blast off at each other....n say everything wht they hv been hiding frm soo long......both of them r gona regret...as each one hs hurted the other in some or the other way......Ishaan ws upset earlier....bcz suhana went ga-ga over sid.....she used 2 search Sid in ishaan.............n nw suhana is upset....of the close proximity...the comfort level betwn sona n ishaan...basically Ishaan prob is tht hes a bit shy...hes an introvert wen it cms 2 expressing his feelings............n whras suhana......being out-spoken....is a  A BIG TYM TUBELIGHT...yaa...seriously...............i remember.....hw suhana used 2 say 2 ishaan wen she broke off wid sid----"hw cn u understnd the pain m goin thru.....tumhe kabhi pyaar thodi na hua hai..."......if at tht tym had ishaan showed some courage n told her hw much he loves her......i guess she wud moved on wid him happily..........bt NAHI...........he didnt say nething............which ultimately resulted in dis fiasco......the REALISATION POINT HS cm for both of them.......n they r gona sort out their differences soon..............n CONFESS HW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.......Smile

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar, Garima! The problem is that they will do the yelling and the confessing, but Ishan or his family is not going to realise or acknowledge that Ishan's behaviour was shameful!
Disapprove

So true! They will not realize anything, but I just hope at least Alok understands where Ishan went wrong and this time gives him a thappad for real. That's because in one of the episodes in which suhana was mimicking Alok, Alok called Ishan and asked him why he is after Sona all the time. He even said that sona is a nice girl, but he shouldn't chipkofy with her too much as Suhana doesn't like it. 

I was really surprised then. If alok, being Suhana's father-in-law can understand her, why can't Rano? Rano is her mother-in-law after all. So, she should have been the first one to understand her and tell Ishan where he has gone wrong. But Ms. rano--all she does is laugh at Ishan and Sona's cosiness, and therefore her pyare patidev Alok had to take the initiative of explaining to Ishan that he isn't doing the right thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamGarima_04neel_jayvishmewell

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thats exactly what I wanted to say and I also wanted SGP to do things differently than OBS because their treatment of this whole situation was poor, whether its Ishaan or the whole family's attidtude. Its a shame such a respectful family who stand for good values and morals are turning a blind eye in when its so obvious. I can undestand Sona being OTT in front of Suhana but why did she continue to behave like that even when she's not there??? That doesn't make sense to me. If she doesn like what she's doing then she would surely not do it when Suhana was not there. Right?

See the underlined - Clap  Awesome point!!
And that leads me to believe that in this plan, somewhere deep, Sona has fallen for Ishan. She may not even have realised or admitted it to herself yet but the feelings are very much there. I have always studied in co-ed's and have seen hundreds of good friendships between boys and girls, but none of them ever behaved like Ishan and Sona did the past few weeks! Ishan and Sona completely behave like boyfriend-girlfriend and it's shameful that his family encourages it (except for Rani and Disha)!

I also believe that somewhere, Ishan also is attracted to Sona. He believes that his wife doesn't love him and he is enjoying all the attention as well as the physical intimacy with Sona. I believe that with him, it's more of a physical attraction whereas Sona has emotionally fallen for him.   

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT . IN RED : IS A DANGER FOR FAMILY. WHILE THEY HAVE YET NOT  EXPLORE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION AND YET NOT REALIZE WHAT IT MEANS TO THEM. BM DOESN'T REALIZE THAT NOW ONWARDS IS THE SLIPPERY SLOP. IF ISHAN-SONA REALIZE THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION AND ACT ON IT. SINCE ISHAN THINKS HIS WIFE DOESN'T LOVE HIM. IF HIS WIFE IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT HIM AND SONA IS AVAILABLE & WILLING, MARRIAGE IS OVER.
         THEIR IS ALWAYS DANGER OF FRIENDSHIP AFTER MARRIAGE. THERE IS ALWAYS A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING. SONA HAD BM'S BLESSING BUT IF SHE HAS FALLEN FOR ISHAN , BM HAS UNKNOWINGLY RUINED HER LIFE. IT WILL BE HARD FOR HER TO FORGET HER FIRST LOVE. AND GO AHEAD IN LIFE , GET MARRIED, FALL IN LOVE AGAIN . ALL THIS WILL BE HARD ON HER. WHILE ISHAN IS SAFE WITH HIS LOVE. 
      IF IT WAS A REAL LIFE.......... SUHANA WILL NEVER FORGET SONA. SORRY FORGIVE......Big smile WHILE ISHAN WILL BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE. BM WOULD LOOSE ALL THE RESPECT FROM EVERYONE. AND GOD FORBID IF REST OF THE WORLD FINDS OUT IT WAS BM'S PLAN , WELL EVERYONE WILL SAY SHE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO DRIVE HER HUSBAND OUT OF HER LIFE. AND HER ACTION WILL HAVE IMPACT ON BOTH HER KIDS. SO THANK GOD IT'S DRAMA......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayvishmewell

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Believe  me guys nothing big is going to happen, its unbelievable that nothing big is going to happen, nobody is going to question Ishaan, nobody is going to see any wrong doings by Sona or Ishaan, it will be Suhana,s MISUNDERSTANDING, even Suhana,s family would support the great Ishaan , it woud be Suhana all the way, to be responsible for everything, she would appologise , she would confess, she would thank Sonali for such  a great job, and everybody woud live happy ever after, this is how it happened in OBs, all the reactions would be that Suhana is getting it wrong , Ishaan love her so much, Suhana ko Galat Fhemy hai, even her father would see her at fault.
This is the biggest flaw in SGP , everything so far was so perfect, this is the only part which they didnt handle rightly and also, they always leaves things in the air, and we all are going crazy over, Ishaan should have done this,.Suhana would have done that etc etc the CV has got completely different idea to portary, yes its not EK style but still not done perfectly, so many un answered question would be hanging about.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamGarima_04neel_jayvishmewell111192noor321iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Believe  me guys nothing big is going to happen, its unbelievable that nothing big is going to happen, nobody is going to question Ishaan, nobody is going to see any wrong doings by Sona or Ishaan, it will be Suhana,s MISUNDERSTANDING, even Suhana,s family would support the great Ishaan , it woud be Suhana all the way, to be responsible for everything, she would appologise , she would confess, she would thank Sonali for such  a great job, and everybody woud live happy ever after, this is how it happened in OBs, all the reactions would be that Suhana is getting it wrong , Ishaan love her so much, Suhana ko Galat Fhemy hai, even her father would see her at fault.
This is the biggest flaw in SGP , everything so far was so perfect, this is the only part which they didnt handle rightly and also, they always leaves things in the air, and we all are going crazy over, Ishaan should have done this,.Suhana would have done that etc etc the CV has got completely different idea to portary, yes its not EK style but still not done perfectly, so many un answered question would be hanging about.

I know this is the greatest tragedy of OBS/SGP creators. OuchIts so bad that they have to show Lolita/Suhana as the one's at fault when I honestly do not think its their fault at all. Its the elders and only them. It their bad plan and poor judgement thats created all the problems. Angry
Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamGarima_04neel_jayvishmewell111192noor321iViewsShwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Neel_jay, you voiced my opinion about Ishaan's totally inappropriate physical, emotional and mental proximity. The same proximity he showed towards Sona as a friend, had he shown the same towards his friend/so-called wife Suhana their relationship would have blossomed beautifully and naturally without Badi Maa and dadaji's atrocious, unforgivable behavior.

Is Badi maa not a woman herself? And she should know better what it is to have another woman between married couples? Didn't her marriage break coz of a another attractive woman who was willing to give her husband more than she was willing to give? Did her husband not fall in love with another woman just coz of the close proximity of another woman?

What about Dadaji? Has he lost his mind in budhapa? How stupid is that idea od bringing another woman into Ishaan-Suhana's marriage after what Eshwar has done? For the sake of argument for the viewers who think it is ok, lets think they did it out of good intention. Then is it not their responsibility to monitor closely what is happening?

Dadaji-Dadiji mumtaj-Shajahan bane phirthe hai sara din... and badi maa is too busy doing hisab-kithaab and chit-chating w/R-R. Even at the picnic these two did not bother to see what was happening there while Ishaan was too busy carrying and hugging Sona...

Rano and dadiji are totally worthless women and characters in SGP. What kind of a mother will force her son to go a pub with a girl friend without her bahu? Will she send Alok with another woman?

The very fact Sona walks into Suhana-Ishaan's bedroom anytime and sits on their bed deserves a tight slap. She has no business to go into their bedroom that too making a grand entry with Ishaan...

Had Sona not been there, Ishaan would never have behaved out of frustration the way he did. He was simply satisfying his male hormones being close to Sona. And so is Sona.  Otherwise, there is no need for either of them to get physically close.

Yes, Suhana was thinking of Sid after marriage. But she nevr ever crossed her line nor let Sid cross his line. As you said, will kashyaps be ok with Suhana chipking with a childhood male friend and entertain him in their bedroom and hug him in public? Kashyaps are nothing but bunch of Hippocrates.

CVs have lost their mind. Hopeless story telling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamneel_jay111192noor321

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
in red

Originally posted by reniji66

I have said before shame on BM for what she has done, especially after her situation and all. I hope Suhanna serves Ishaan, the duffer, with divorce papers and then he realizes he was inappropriate with Sona.  He hasn't done anything sensible in months. ClapClapClap rightly said He is an absolute jerk and if Suhanna was all over another man like that he would be completely shattered.right again... you are making sixers yaar... ClapClap  Indian serials always show the woman suffering and the typical double standard for men. Honestly, let a man hug on Suhanna that way and the whole family would flip out, be it a childhood friend or not. this is the family who didnot approve Suhana going out without telling them where she was going and when she would return...clearly double standards. Now they dont mind Ishaan hugging and carrying and chipkoying and pubbing with Sona the so-called childhood friend and not a GF! I used to like this show, but its decisions and storyline lately have changed that.  Lets face it, Ishaan is no prize to begin with. But atleast when he was sweet and innocent and we knew he loved Suhanna even though she didn't, we were in his corner.  Now I wish she would leave and stay gone and make him start all over again. I understand those of you who say Suhanna didn't treat him well, but she never gave him any hopes otherwise.  He knew she didn't love him and he never said he loved her.  Suhanna is innocent and just didn't get a lot about marriage. Her father spoiled her like a kid and then married her off before she understood what being a wife and loving someone truly meant. 

And here at the end of my rant I say again, shame, shame BM you have done the worst to Suhanna. You know the heartbreak of a loved one leaving and you and your stupid plan drove Suhann, not into Ishaan's arms, but out of his house. Suhanna stay at your Maayka until your husband understands how to treat you. Just not Ishaan but the entire Kashyap parivaar should learn a lesson and beg Suhana for her forgiveness And please, please Sona get out of that house and as far away from our TVs as you possibly can.  And for that young actress who plays Sona, please make your next roll a positive one.  We have seen you break up two tv marriages as of late; you need a new avatar!  And you are such a good actress and cute girl, get a tv man of your own and stop stealing others' husbands!!!!!! This is hilarious...LOLLOLLOLLOL

neel_jay111192

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 

LOL  LOL

Netri, this is the best comment yaar... awesome reading that...LOLLOLLOLLOL

neel_jayiViews

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by venture

You said almost how I feel, but the taan toot tee hai that Suhana has hurt Ishaan so badly so she now have to pay the price, and Sonali,s behaviour today was justified as Suhana needed this wake up call. I dont want to say anything else, thanks God its a drama, as SGP ,s track record so far has got only this flaw that they start with a serious issue, they either leave it unattended, brush it under the carpet or make it a funny senario, and already seen in OBs this would be all goody goody and funny funny after all, so there is really no such thing as real drama, as drama is a drama, some characters and senarios are close t reality but not all of them and thank God for that and then the writter.

I don't agree with some of your points.

#1  I agree that Suhana had hurt Ishan initially but in time, she had realised it as well. I also remember one episode after Sid's truth was revealed in front of her when Ishan had voiced out his hurt to her and had made her realise how she had hurt him when they first got married.

In any relationship, if a person makes a mistake, but later realises it and works hard to change themselves, you can not then keep blaming them and holding them accountable for the old mistake! You have to forgive and forget and move ahead, otherwise the relationship can never be successful.

#2 Sonali's behavior was not at all justified and on the contrary, I found it shameful! WHO is she to ask such a question to Suhana? Who is she to butt in their lives and humiliate Suhana like this? And how the hell does she feel justified to ask Suhana about the status of her marriage when she, Sona, herself has been behaving SOOOO inappropriately with Suhana's husband!! You can not forget Sona constantly throwing herself physically at Ishan! She should not have chosen THAT method to make Suhana jealous!

#3 Suhana needed a wake up call yes, but badi ma was effectively doing in that with her other little ways, without hurting Suhana's feelings. Remember how tactfully BM made Suhana realise that she should also do things to please Ishan (and the result was the chicken dumplings)? Suhana could have been made to realise things just like this..gently, lovingly, kindly.. There was no need to humiliate her and break her heart.

And at the end of this, everyone except Ishan will be able to say - we did this to make you realise. But what justification can Ishan give for HIS behaviour? He was not a part of the plan? Why did he behave so inappropriately with another girl?

I totally agree with u Thumbs Up

neel_jayvishmewell

Go to top