Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!! (Page 3)

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

wooow.....wonderful posts by everybody............bt i feel.............out of the two....nobody is 100% right or 100% wrong.............they both hv done wrong n right things at diff times.........both of them r nt less.......though suhana hs been the most out-spoken one.....ishaan hs alwaz hidden things in his heart.......n nw the tym hs cm...wen they really sit out....n talk..........or fight out....argue.......jus blast off at each other....n say everything wht they hv been hiding frm soo long......both of them r gona regret...as each one hs hurted the other in some or the other way......Ishaan ws upset earlier....bcz suhana went ga-ga over sid.....she used 2 search Sid in ishaan.............n nw suhana is upset....of the close proximity...the comfort level betwn sona n ishaan...basically Ishaan prob is tht hes a bit shy...hes an introvert wen it cms 2 expressing his feelings............n whras suhana......being out-spoken....is a  A BIG TYM TUBELIGHT...yaa...seriously...............i remember.....hw suhana used 2 say 2 ishaan wen she broke off wid sid----"hw cn u understnd the pain m goin thru.....tumhe kabhi pyaar thodi na hua hai..."......if at tht tym had ishaan showed some courage n told her hw much he loves her......i guess she wud moved on wid him happily..........bt NAHI...........he didnt say nething............which ultimately resulted in dis fiasco......the REALISATION POINT HS cm for both of them.......n they r gona sort out their differences soon..............n CONFESS HW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.......SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar, Garima! The problem is that they will do the yelling and the confessing, but Ishan or his family is not going to realise or acknowledge that Ishan's behaviour was shameful!
Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04rabees011Shwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I agree with each and every point of yours. Even though Suhana did like Sid, she never became so touchy-feely with him. She always maintained a distance. Its a shame Ishaan has forgotten that.Ouch

Thank you dear!
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@bold

suhana said she has hurted ishaan a lot too...
did she say that to him..did she say how much she has hurt her father to her father....
how will people know when one does not show realisation....she need not say sorry...but shpw her regret,,,,
how will ishaan know she regrets about hurting him also....
we cannot expect ishaan to always inspect suhana...when he knows how suhana feels about him...she has to tell him...
and did suhana work hard on their relationship(husband-wife)....???
she made chicken dumplings just as a gratitude as ishaan brought her that doll...as he did something she too wanted to do something....did she say she made it for him...he understood...but did she say????

about ishaan....he has been chipking with sona a lot...and thats totally wrong...
but he din realise it...
when suhana went to meet sid again...did we think she is going back to him...no..but she going was not right...but she had no other intention...ishaan was upset and he has voiced out several times about sid,,,,

now when ishaan is chipking...he has no other intention and he is not realising his mistake...
suhana is upset and its time she voices out...

this future track is the perfect ending for a stupid track...
iam not for the sona track at all...
but whats going to happen will be perfect i guess...may be the only thing right in the track....

nice post....i loved your take on what could have happened....

It's not always about "saying". In a relationship, things are often left unsaid. But that doesn't mean that people should stick to the point that he didn't say this or she didn't say this! If it's about saying then even Ishan never told Suhana that he loved her. If he had, her attitude towards him would immediately have changed. She would have started seeing him as a life partner in the true sense, much sooner.

Suhana also didn't say a lot of things. But she did tell him that she would never leave the house. And more than any words spoken, Suhana did work very hard to change herself. Remember the AC time? She kept saying "no problem, I will adjust". Suhana has transformed herself to fit into Ishan's family. She tries hard to be a good bahu and when BM made her realise gently and tactfully, she also realised that she should try harder to be a good wife as well. The dumplings were not just a return gift, Suhana did that because BM made her realise that people do little things to please each other in any relationship and that these things make the relationship stronger.

Yes, Suhana had made mistakes initially and I had been very angry with her then but if you want to work on a relationship, you can not keep a score and say - she made mistakes in the past so I can also make some now. See, I don't have a problem with Ishan being imperfect and making mistakes. My problem is that the whole family behaves like Ishan is perfect and never acknowledges or tries to rectify when he is wrong. Ishan has a right to be human and make mistakes, yes, but he needs to realise his mistakes and regret them in his heart to gain my respect! Suhana did that so I adore her. But Ishan doesn't and so I continue to be mad at him!!

I have watched OBS and nobody in that family realised that Ishan's behavior wrt Suhana was wrong. I had hoped SGP would rectify that mistake but I don't see that happening..

Thats exactly what I wanted to say and I also wanted SGP to do things differently than OBS because their treatment of this whole situation was poor, whether its Ishaan or the whole family's attidtude. Its a shame such a respectful family who stand for good values and morals are turning a blind eye in when its so obvious. I can undestand Sona being OTT in front of Suhana but why did she continue to behave like that even when she's not there??? That doesn't make sense to me. If she doesn like what she's doing then she would surely not do it when Suhana was not there. Right?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamNirjhor105neel_jayvishmewell111192noor321Shwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Thats exactly what I wanted to say and I also wanted SGP to do things differently than OBS because their treatment of this whole situation was poor, whether its Ishaan or the whole family's attidtude. Its a shame such a respectful family who stand for good values and morals are turning a blind eye in when its so obvious. I can undestand Sona being OTT in front of Suhana but why did she continue to behave like that even when she's not there??? That doesn't make sense to me. If she doesn like what she's doing then she would surely not do it when Suhana was not there. Right?

See the underlined - Clap  Awesome point!!
And that leads me to believe that in this plan, somewhere deep, Sona has fallen for Ishan. She may not even have realised or admitted it to herself yet but the feelings are very much there. I have always studied in co-ed's and have seen hundreds of good friendships between boys and girls, but none of them ever behaved like Ishan and Sona did the past few weeks! Ishan and Sona completely behave like boyfriend-girlfriend and it's shameful that his family encourages it (except for Rani and Disha)!

I also believe that somewhere, Ishan also is attracted to Sona. He believes that his wife doesn't love him and he is enjoying all the attention as well as the physical intimacy with Sona. I believe that with him, it's more of a physical attraction whereas Sona has emotionally fallen for him.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvishmewell111192noor321iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

See the underlined - Clap  Awesome point!!
And that leads me to believe that in this plan, somewhere deep, Sona has fallen for Ishan. She may not even have realised or admitted it to herself yet but the feelings are very much there. I have always studied in co-ed's and have seen hundreds of good friendships between boys and girls, but none of them ever behaved like Ishan and Sona did the past few weeks! Ishan and Sona completely behave like boyfriend-girlfriend and it's shameful that his family encourages it (except for Rani and Disha)!

I also believe that somewhere, Ishan also is attracted to Sona. He believes that his wife doesn't love him and he is enjoying all the attention as well as the physical intimacy with Sona. I believe that with him, it's more of a physical attraction whereas Sona has emotionally fallen for him.   

I know. I have never seen 2 best friends to act like a married couple and that too in front of his official wife. Doesn't it hurt the elder's eye to see such shameful closeness of them both when Ishaan is a married guy? I know its a plan but you can't justify such physical comfort with anyone other than your partner / wife. BADI MA of all people should know as its because of another woman her husband left her so how could take this risk?? She should have spoken to both Ishaan and Suhana individually 1st to get down to the bottom of this. If she had considered how awful it feels to see your husband with another woman, she wouldn't have gone ahead I don't think. Being a mature woman to do that to a young innocent girl is injustice in my eyes. How could she have forgotten that!! There were many other methods they could have adopted but no-they had to do things OTT with chap tactics.Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamneel_jayvishmewellnoor321Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 

LOL  LOL

hehehee............well said............MY-MY.......IN THE WHOLE KASHYAP CLAN............REALLY SHES THE ONLY ONE WHO IS "THE MOST SENSIBLE PERSON OUT DER"...........atleast she DIDNT COOK UP NE STUPID...OFFBEAT PLANS 2 MAKE SUHANA REALISE HER LOVE FOR ISHAAN.......JUS KEPT EXPLAINING SUHANA IN HER OWN WAY......WHICH IS WHT ACTUALLY SHUD HV BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE....SmileSmileSmile

Araamneel_jayvishmewelliViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 

LOL  LOL

hehehee............well said............MY-MY.......IN THE WHOLE KASHYAP CLAN............REALLY SHES THE ONLY ONE WHO IS "THE MOST SENSIBLE PERSON OUT DER"...........atleast she DIDNT COOK UP NE STUPID...OFFBEAT PLANS 2 MAKE SUHANA REALISE HER LOVE FOR ISHAAN.......JUS KEPT EXPLAINING SUHANA IN HER OWN WAY......WHICH IS WHT ACTUALLY SHUD HV BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE....SmileSmileSmile

AgreedBig smile

Garima_04neel_jayvishmewelliViewsShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

wooow.....wonderful posts by everybody............bt i feel.............out of the two....nobody is 100% right or 100% wrong.............they both hv done wrong n right things at diff times.........both of them r nt less.......though suhana hs been the most out-spoken one.....ishaan hs alwaz hidden things in his heart.......n nw the tym hs cm...wen they really sit out....n talk..........or fight out....argue.......jus blast off at each other....n say everything wht they hv been hiding frm soo long......both of them r gona regret...as each one hs hurted the other in some or the other way......Ishaan ws upset earlier....bcz suhana went ga-ga over sid.....she used 2 search Sid in ishaan.............n nw suhana is upset....of the close proximity...the comfort level betwn sona n ishaan...basically Ishaan prob is tht hes a bit shy...hes an introvert wen it cms 2 expressing his feelings............n whras suhana......being out-spoken....is a  A BIG TYM TUBELIGHT...yaa...seriously...............i remember.....hw suhana used 2 say 2 ishaan wen she broke off wid sid----"hw cn u understnd the pain m goin thru.....tumhe kabhi pyaar thodi na hua hai..."......if at tht tym had ishaan showed some courage n told her hw much he loves her......i guess she wud moved on wid him happily..........bt NAHI...........he didnt say nething............which ultimately resulted in dis fiasco......the REALISATION POINT HS cm for both of them.......n they r gona sort out their differences soon..............n CONFESS HW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.......Smile

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar, Garima! The problem is that they will do the yelling and the confessing, but Ishan or his family is not going to realise or acknowledge that Ishan's behaviour was shameful!
Disapprove

hehehe........thnx neel............i feel the only part whr is ISHAAN IS GOING WRONG IS BY SUPPORTING SONA......ON THE SLAPGATE thing........hw cn he nt feel bad abt wht her so called-------"BEST FRND SONA" is saying??????????? tht is UTTER NON-SENSE.......HE COMPLETELY LOST IT OVER DER.........MY GOD...WEN WIL DIS SONA-MANIA COME 2 AN END..........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayvishmewellShwets1502

Go to top