Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!! (Page 2)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 3713

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I have said before shame on BM for what she has done, especially after her situation and all. I hope Suhanna serves Ishaan, the duffer, with divorce papers and then he realizes he was inappropriate with Sona.  He hasn't done anything sensible in months.  He is an absolute jerk and if Suhanna was all over another man like that he would be completely shattered.  Indian serials always show the woman suffering and the typical double standard for men. Honestly, let a man hug on Suhanna that way and the whole family would flip out, be it a childhood friend or not.  I used to like this show, but its decisions and storyline lately have changed that.  Lets face it, Ishaan is no prize to begin with. But atleast when he was sweet and innocent and we knew he loved Suhanna even though she didn't, we were in his corner.  Now I wish she would leave and stay gone and make him start all over again. I understand those of you who say Suhanna didn't treat him well, but she never gave him any hopes otherwise.  He knew she didn't love him and he never said he loved her.  Suhanna is innocent and just didn't get a lot about marriage. Her father spoiled her like a kid and then married her off before she understood what being a wife and loving someone truly meant. 
 
And here at the end of my rant I say again, shame, shame BM you have done the worst to Suhanna. You know the heartbreak of a loved one leaving and you and your stupid plan drove Suhann, not into Ishaan's arms, but out of his house. Suhanna stay at your Maayka until your husband understands how to treat you.  And please, please Sona get out of that house and as far away from our TVs as you possibly can.  And for that young actress who plays Sona, please make your next roll a positive one.  We have seen you break up two tv marriages as of late; you need a new avatar!  And you are such a good actress and cute girl, get a tv man of your own and stop stealing others' husbands!!!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04neel_jayvishmewellrabees011Nirjhor105111192cherrypansynoor321-tellyaddict--SalShah4eva-

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Joined: 22 August 2009
Posts: 1721

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by venture

You said almost how I feel, but the taan toot tee hai that Suhana has hurt Ishaan so badly so she now have to pay the price, and Sonali,s behaviour today was justified as Suhana needed this wake up call. I dont want to say anything else, thanks God its a drama, as SGP ,s track record so far has got only this flaw that they start with a serious issue, they either leave it unattended, brush it under the carpet or make it a funny senario, and already seen in OBs this would be all goody goody and funny funny after all, so there is really no such thing as real drama, as drama is a drama, some characters and senarios are close t reality but not all of them and thank God for that and then the writter.
 
I don't agree with some of your points.
 
#1  I agree that Suhana had hurt Ishan initially but in time, she had realised it as well. I also remember one episode after Sid's truth was revealed in front of her when Ishan had voiced out his hurt to her and had made her realise how she had hurt him when they first got married.
 
In any relationship, if a person makes a mistake, but later realises it and works hard to change themselves, you can not then keep blaming them and holding them accountable for the old mistake! You have to forgive and forget and move ahead, otherwise the relationship can never be successful.
 
 
#2 Sonali's behavior was not at all justified and on the contrary, I found it shameful! WHO is she to ask such a question to Suhana? Who is she to butt in their lives and humiliate Suhana like this? And how the hell does she feel justified to ask Suhana about the status of her marriage when she, Sona, herself has been behaving SOOOO inappropriately with Suhana's husband!! You can not forget Sona constantly throwing herself physically at Ishan! She should not have chosen THAT method to make Suhana jealous!
 
#3 Suhana needed a wake up call yes, but badi ma was effectively doing in that with her other little ways, without hurting Suhana's feelings. Remember how tactfully BM made Suhana realise that she should also do things to please Ishan (and the result was the chicken dumplings)? Suhana could have been made to realise things just like this..gently, lovingly, kindly.. There was no need to humiliate her and break her heart.
 
And at the end of this, everyone except Ishan will be able to say - we did this to make you realise. But what justification can Ishan give for HIS behaviour? He was not a part of the plan? Why did he behave so inappropriately with another girl?
 


@bold

suhana said she has hurted ishaan a lot too...
did she say that to him..did she say how much she has hurt her father to her father....
how will people know when one does not show realisation....she need not say sorry...but shpw her regret,,,,
how will ishaan know she regrets about hurting him also....
we cannot expect ishaan to always inspect suhana...when he knows how suhana feels about him...she has to tell him...
and did suhana work hard on their relationship(husband-wife)....???
she made chicken dumplings just as a gratitude as ishaan brought her that doll...as he did something she too wanted to do something....did she say she made it for him...he understood...but did she say????

about ishaan....he has been chipking with sona a lot...and thats totally wrong...
but he din realise it...
when suhana went to meet sid again...did we think she is going back to him...no..but she going was not right...but she had no other intention...ishaan was upset and he has voiced out several times about sid,,,,

now when ishaan is chipking...he has no other intention and he is not realising his mistake...
suhana is upset and its time she voices out...

this future track is the perfect ending for a stupid track...
iam not for the sona track at all...
but whats going to happen will be perfect i guess...may be the only thing right in the track....

nice post....i loved your take on what could have happened....


Clapgood point dear..


Edited by sweetymol - 31 December 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelliViewsShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wooow.....wonderful posts by everybody............bt i feel.............out of the two....nobody is 100% right or 100% wrong.............they both hv done wrong n right things at diff times.........both of them r nt less.......though suhana hs been the most out-spoken one.....ishaan hs alwaz hidden things in his heart.......n nw the tym hs cm...wen they really sit out....n talk..........or fight out....argue.......jus blast off at each other....n say everything wht they hv been hiding frm soo long......both of them r gona regret...as each one hs hurted the other in some or the other way......Ishaan ws upset earlier....bcz suhana went ga-ga over sid.....she used 2 search Sid in ishaan.............n nw suhana is upset....of the close proximity...the comfort level betwn sona n ishaan...basically Ishaan prob is tht hes a bit shy...hes an introvert wen it cms 2 expressing his feelings............n whras suhana......being out-spoken....is a  A BIG TYM TUBELIGHT...yaa...seriously...............i remember.....hw suhana used 2 say 2 ishaan wen she broke off wid sid----"hw cn u understnd the pain m goin thru.....tumhe kabhi pyaar thodi na hua hai..."......if at tht tym had ishaan showed some courage n told her hw much he loves her......i guess she wud moved on wid him happily..........bt NAHI...........he didnt say nething............which ultimately resulted in dis fiasco......the REALISATION POINT HS cm for both of them.......n they r gona sort out their differences soon..............n CONFESS HW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.......SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay111192iViewsShwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 1197

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 
 
LOL  LOL
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelliViews

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 1197

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Neel_ jay the things highlighted in red is NOT my view but quite a lot of posts are pointing that, my views are the ones what you wroteLOLLOL
 
Oh my!! Embarrassed Tongue
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 1197

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


@bold

suhana said she has hurted ishaan a lot too...
did she say that to him..did she say how much she has hurt her father to her father....
how will people know when one does not show realisation....she need not say sorry...but shpw her regret,,,,
how will ishaan know she regrets about hurting him also....
we cannot expect ishaan to always inspect suhana...when he knows how suhana feels about him...she has to tell him...
and did suhana work hard on their relationship(husband-wife)....???
she made chicken dumplings just as a gratitude as ishaan brought her that doll...as he did something she too wanted to do something....did she say she made it for him...he understood...but did she say????

about ishaan....he has been chipking with sona a lot...and thats totally wrong...
but he din realise it...
when suhana went to meet sid again...did we think she is going back to him...no..but she going was not right...but she had no other intention...ishaan was upset and he has voiced out several times about sid,,,,

now when ishaan is chipking...he has no other intention and he is not realising his mistake...
suhana is upset and its time she voices out...

this future track is the perfect ending for a stupid track...
iam not for the sona track at all...
but whats going to happen will be perfect i guess...may be the only thing right in the track....

nice post....i loved your take on what could have happened....


 
It's not always about "saying". In a relationship, things are often left unsaid. But that doesn't mean that people should stick to the point that he didn't say this or she didn't say this! If it's about saying then even Ishan never told Suhana that he loved her. If he had, her attitude towards him would immediately have changed. She would have started seeing him as a life partner in the true sense, much sooner.
 
Suhana also didn't say a lot of things. But she did tell him that she would never leave the house. And more than any words spoken, Suhana did work very hard to change herself. Remember the AC time? She kept saying "no problem, I will adjust". Suhana has transformed herself to fit into Ishan's family. She tries hard to be a good bahu and when BM made her realise gently and tactfully, she also realised that she should try harder to be a good wife as well. The dumplings were not just a return gift, Suhana did that because BM made her realise that people do little things to please each other in any relationship and that these things make the relationship stronger.
 
Yes, Suhana had made mistakes initially and I had been very angry with her then but if you want to work on a relationship, you can not keep a score and say - she made mistakes in the past so I can also make some now. See, I don't have a problem with Ishan being imperfect and making mistakes. My problem is that the whole family behaves like Ishan is perfect and never acknowledges or tries to rectify when he is wrong. Ishan has a right to be human and make mistakes, yes, but he needs to realise his mistakes and regret them in his heart to gain my respect! Suhana did that so I adore her. But Ishan doesn't and so I continue to be mad at him!!
 
I have watched OBS and nobody in that family realised that Ishan's behavior wrt Suhana was wrong. I had hoped SGP would rectify that mistake but I don't see that happening..
 
 
 


Edited by neel_jay - 01 January 2011 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by venture

You said almost how I feel, but the taan toot tee hai that Suhana has hurt Ishaan so badly so she now have to pay the price, and Sonali,s behaviour today was justified as Suhana needed this wake up call. I dont want to say anything else, thanks God its a drama, as SGP ,s track record so far has got only this flaw that they start with a serious issue, they either leave it unattended, brush it under the carpet or make it a funny senario, and already seen in OBs this would be all goody goody and funny funny after all, so there is really no such thing as real drama, as drama is a drama, some characters and senarios are close t reality but not all of them and thank God for that and then the writter.
 
I don't agree with some of your points.
 
#1  I agree that Suhana had hurt Ishan initially but in time, she had realised it as well. I also remember one episode after Sid's truth was revealed in front of her when Ishan had voiced out his hurt to her and had made her realise how she had hurt him when they first got married.
 
In any relationship, if a person makes a mistake, but later realises it and works hard to change themselves, you can not then keep blaming them and holding them accountable for the old mistake! You have to forgive and forget and move ahead, otherwise the relationship can never be successful.
 
#2 Sonali's behavior was not at all justified and on the contrary, I found it shameful! WHO is she to ask such a question to Suhana? Who is she to butt in their lives and humiliate Suhana like this? And how the hell does she feel justified to ask Suhana about the status of her marriage when she, Sona, herself has been behaving SOOOO inappropriately with Suhana's husband!! You can not forget Sona constantly throwing herself physically at Ishan! She should not have chosen THAT method to make Suhana jealous!
 
#3 Suhana needed a wake up call yes, but badi ma was effectively doing in that with her other little ways, without hurting Suhana's feelings. Remember how tactfully BM made Suhana realise that she should also do things to please Ishan (and the result was the chicken dumplings)? Suhana could have been made to realise things just like this..gently, lovingly, kindly.. There was no need to humiliate her and break her heart.
 
And at the end of this, everyone except Ishan will be able to say - we did this to make you realise. But what justification can Ishan give for HIS behaviour? He was not a part of the plan? Why did he behave so inappropriately with another girl?
 


I agree with each and every point of yours. Even though Suhana did like Sid, she never became so touchy-feely with him. She always maintained a distance. Its a shame Ishaan has forgotten that.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay111192

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 1197

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I have said before shame on BM for what she has done, especially after her situation and all. I hope Suhanna serves Ishaan, the duffer, with divorce papers and then he realizes he was inappropriate with Sona.  He hasn't done anything sensible in months.  He is an absolute jerk and if Suhanna was all over another man like that he would be completely shattered.  Indian serials always show the woman suffering and the typical double standard for men. Honestly, let a man hug on Suhanna that way and the whole family would flip out, be it a childhood friend or not.  I used to like this show, but its decisions and storyline lately have changed that.  Lets face it, Ishaan is no prize to begin with. But atleast when he was sweet and innocent and we knew he loved Suhanna even though she didn't, we were in his corner.  Now I wish she would leave and stay gone and make him start all over again. I understand those of you who say Suhanna didn't treat him well, but she never gave him any hopes otherwise.  He knew she didn't love him and he never said he loved her.  Suhanna is innocent and just didn't get a lot about marriage. Her father spoiled her like a kid and then married her off before she understood what being a wife and loving someone truly meant. 
 
And here at the end of my rant I say again, shame, shame BM you have done the worst to Suhanna. You know the heartbreak of a loved one leaving and you and your stupid plan drove Suhann, not into Ishaan's arms, but out of his house. Suhanna stay at your Maayka until your husband understands how to treat you.  And please, please Sona get out of that house and as far away from our TVs as you possibly can.  And for that young actress who plays Sona, please make your next roll a positive one.  We have seen you break up two tv marriages as of late; you need a new avatar!  And you are such a good actress and cute girl, get a tv man of your own and stop stealing others' husbands!!!!!!
 
Clap
Awesome post! It was so nice reading your comments. You said everything I wanted to, and very beautifully so! I agree with you - even Suhana's dad didn't do justice with her. Even when he married Suhana to Ishan, I remember discussing with my mom how wrong Suhana's dad was!
 
I mean, either he should not have raised her as a spoilt brat, or, if he did raise her that way, then he should have found a groom of her liking and a family where she could adjust more easily.
 
Agreed that in hindsight, Kashyap family was good for Suhana because they filled her life with love. But Suhana's dad didn't prepare her for such a life first. He thrust her on the hot sand of the Thar desert without training her like a soldier and then expected her to fight and win the battle!
 
FYI, the above comparison is inspired from Mughal-e-azam. I can never forget the dialogue when Akbar ordered his men for Jahangeer - "Chhod do isse registaan ki tapti ret pe, behne do isska lahu.... etc, etc" My parents had an audio cassette of this and I was barely 2-3 yrs old but my dad used to listen to the cassette a lot and somehow, the dialogue made a lot of impact on my young mind! Big smile
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111192

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tu maa hai uski......Dadaji to RB

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 21   Views: 1903

Armu4eva 21 1903 11 August 2010 at 5:43am by cacoethes
gift suggestions for dadaji...

2

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 14   Views: 2248

Shwets1502 14 2248 06 August 2010 at 5:03am by Yashh...
Hilarious dadaji!!

Author: FreeBird03   Replies: 8   Views: 1039

FreeBird03 8 1039 16 July 2010 at 12:58pm by munni_sgp
Who got DADAJI's photo printed?

2 3

Author: Padma55   Replies: 18   Views: 1630

Padma55 18 1630 15 July 2010 at 5:06am by waniya_fatima
Dadaji and Suhana.. a Friend in me!

2 3

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 19   Views: 2148

-Veena- 19 2148 11 May 2010 at 12:24am by Samrene

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index