Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!! - Page 6

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gia_k

@ netri u are spot on many relationships have broken up because of sonali type girls. I'm speaking from experience and something I seen happening to very close friend when her husband was giving priority to his best girl mate always talking on fne sending messages on fb wud meet up without telling anyone and the horrible part was wen this sonali type friend shouted at my friend when my friend eventually confronted her regarding their closeness she shouted n cursed at my friend and her husband took his best girl mate side and eventually let to their break up. I seen in my own eyes wat my friend went through n her distress when this horrible cheap woman interferred like sonali she got her way n broke a relationship. This is why I hate this storyline as it hits home and how they can justify sonali n ishaan. They are no far off from hving a relationship. Girls like sonali need to stay away from married men. She dresses to impress ishaan coz she wears so much makeup n revealing clothes coz she wants him to look at her in way that he should only look at his wife. She always trying to outshine suhana but fails and gives ishaan attention as she knows he is a hormone raged young man. All I can say if people are justifying sona n ishaan well u mite change ur mind if u were put in that situation. There is a place for sonali and her duplicates put I can't say it here. Sona get some sharm n get lost bk to America n stop ruining peoples relationship.

Gia I agree with you 100% as women like Sona are the home breakers. In your friend's case what happened was the fault of the man and the cheap woman. In SGP Dadaji and Badimaa brought Sona between ishaan-Suhana and encouraging intimacy. And the rest of the family doesn't it odd except for R-D and our great Meena Kumari...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, so many of you have written SOOOOO many logical, valid and very intelligent points proving how wrong this track is! First of all, hats off to all of you for your wonderful and precise writing skills and for your passion on this subject.

Second, does any of you know how we can contact the creative team for SGP? Won't it be wonderful if someone can give them the link of this thread and request them to see what the general public thinks about their storyline? I mean, ALL of us think Ishan is wrong and needs to understand his mistake. Perhaps the creative team is blindsighted and can't see what we are seeing. Perhaps if they read this thread, it will help them realise..

What do you guys say?

And I'm really sorry for those of you who had see Sona's in real life.. I know that if my husband had such a "close" friendship with any girl, i wouldn't be able to love him or live with him anymore. And I also know that if I had such a friendship with another guy, my husband wouldn't take 2 seconds to serve me divorce papers!!!

This storyline is unfair and sad, but most of all, it's morally very very wrong......!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neel_jay

Guys, so many of you have written SOOOOO many logical, valid and very intelligent points proving how wrong this track is! First of all, hats off to all of you for your wonderful and precise writing skills and for your passion on this subject.

Second, does any of you know how we can contact the creative team for SGP? Won't it be wonderful if someone can give them the link of this thread and request them to see what the general public thinks about their storyline? I mean, ALL of us think Ishan is wrong and needs to understand his mistake. Perhaps the creative team is blindsighted and can't see what we are seeing. Perhaps if they read this thread, it will help them realise..

What do you guys say?

And I'm really sorry for those of you who had see Sona's in real life.. I know that if my husband had such a "close" friendship with any girl, i wouldn't be able to love him or live with him anymore. And I also know that if I had such a friendship with another guy, my husband wouldn't take 2 seconds to serve me divorce papers!!!

This storyline is unfair and sad, but most of all, it's morally very very wrong......!

YES YES I agree with you underlined statement. If only I had their contact details. I would love to tell them that what they are showing is wrong and very unacceptable. People should be told of how bad the whole idea is and how insulting it is to both Suhana and Ishaan. WRONG. I certainly did not expect this from the SGP team. I know it was there in OBS but they've made it much worse in SGP.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post and the discussions following it 👍🏼

Even though BM and Dadaji had the best intentions in their minds when they initiated such a plan, but surely they should start regretting it now. What I don't understand is how BM, whose own husband left her for another and Dadaji, who witnessed this... could bring another woman into Ishaan-Suhana's life?

If it was really possible to patch up a broken relationship just by bringing in a third-person... then why didn't BM try this trick on her own husband many years ago? She could have started such flirting with another man, and her own husband would have magically come running back to her?

It really is shameful how causually they take this closeness. On one hand, BM is so worried about Panna's life becoming like hers, but on the other hand, she's willingly introduced a third party in SuShaan's life. 👎🏼

I really really want to see how these ppl react if Ishika brings home a male childhood friend. Will they be laughing so casually when he carries Ishika into the house, or hugs and lifts her during a game, or rubs balm on her hand while everyone is away? What would Rano say when he wants to take her to a disco/pub? She was very quick to allow Ishaan to take Sona. It doesn't sound so good when it's about your own daughter, does it?

Shame on you too Rano, for behaving with Suhana like a daughter-in-law and not like a daughter. 👎🏼
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you, we did write to CV earlier, and got a very blunt reply , so they say that they have a story to tell, let them tell there story, and we will do our analysis.
I saw the episode again where Rano , Dadi, Dada and BM there, and they so casually sais that they will TALK to Suhana that it wasnt IShaan,s fault as he Didnt get the note, and they were happy and cheerful about it, Rano was all happy and chirpy that it wasnt Ishaan,s fault so Suhana shouldnt be angry with him, none of them saw anything with wrong with Sona and Ishaan going off!!! we are not talking about Elite class of Dheli, a family who doesnt even drink ( Inder telling Panna,s MIL that you gave us wine and we dont drink) so much contradiction. My problem is NOT that Suhana is angry or she will leave the house, my problem is NO body is thinking that Ishaan is DOING wrong in the family, would Rajni and Disha allow this , would Rano allow this with Alok????? so why is it okey with Suhana, why does she deserve this, yes she didnt say that she love Ishaan, but every action of hers is saying out loud that she is good Bahu and a good wife, yes she is not havingt wife/husband physical relations but that is Ishaan,s fault he should have NOT agreed about this arrangement.