Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vishmewell

this is the family who didnot approve Suhana going out without telling them where she was going and when she would return...clearly double standards. Now they dont mind Ishaan hugging and carrying and chipkoying and pubbing with Sona the so-called childhood friend and not a GF!

👏  👏
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@neel_jay
OTT is Over The Top

Thanks! 😳 

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neel_jay

Excellent points Netri and very well written! I wish the writer or the director could read your posts! You are absolutely right, in real life, so much of anarth (tragedies) can happen with such plans. And I absolutely agree that in real life, Suhana would never trust Ishan again. Because the fact is that he was NOT a part of the plan, he was not acting or pretending. All the attraction he showed for Sona was real! How can ANY wife be ok with such kind of behaviour from her husband? If I were in Suhana's shoes, my marriage would be permanently scarred...

Thanx.... My marriage would be permanently scarred too.  This is the only show i watch and it is very close to reality until sonali came. I don't mind that they didn't took more sensible route and brought sonali. But many family's have been affected by sonali's ... Everyone wants to get married and have fulfilling life. No one can have fairytale life. U have to learn from mistakes, learn from each other, with each other. Bottom line marriage needs work like everything else in life. There is always another side of every situation. Well, Lot of characters in the show has disappointed me. Ishan is the most. If my husband has done even one of the things he has done ....or Even My male friend come in our bedroom anytime of the day and sit there If my husband sees that well v r at war....😆

It seems v r more sensible than people writing it . But seriously i want them to read some of the comments many of us has written so they can improve the storyline. If only that happens. Sona is giving me ULCER so I'm gonna stop watching 4 few days. 😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏

Did badi ma and dadaji ever stop to think that the people they were playing with were not puppets or guinea pigs or dolls?! They were real human beings with real emotions! And to play with young, hot blooded and hormone crazy boys and girls is just plain stupid in my opinion! What if Sona really fell in love with Ishan in this process? What if Ishan fell in love with Sona and started regretting his marriage to Suhana? (In my opinion, he has been displaying all signs of having a crush on Sona!!) And what if Suhana, whose track record has so far shown her that men can not be trusted, decided once and for all that Ishan could not be trusted with her life?! I mean, look at her life so far ' she trusted that her dad would find her a groom of her liking, her type, her class and in her mind, her dad broke her trust and found someone opposite. She also trusted Sid and loved him but Sid broke her heart as well. Then she began to trust Ishan but I'm sorry to say that Ishan has completely disappointed me with his recent obsession with Sona!

Did badi ma and dadaji ever stop to think that the above could easily be outcomes of their plan? And then Suhana-Ishan's marriage would have broken and they would have been the ones to blame! But I know, since this is a show, the writer won't let that happen, even though it might not be realistic!

Ishan has been such a disappointment! Agreed that Suhana had hurt him initially, but she also worked very hard to change herself and they are already past the initial hurt. When Suhana finally decided that she would never leave the house, it should have been cue for Ishan that he now needs to woo and romance his wife to sweep her off her feet! Theirs is an arranged marriage. In arranged marriages, people don't love each other from day one! They first decide to stay together no matter what, and then they begin the process of wooing each other and falling in love with each other. Suhana had already started doing that by changing herself, by doing little things to please Ishan. Ishan should have followed suit. But how does he expect his wife to fall in love with him when he completely ignores her and displays highly inappropriate emotional, mental as well as physical behavior with another girl???!!!

And what the hell has been wrong with Rano and dadiji? Aren't they women and wives too? Can't they see that Ishan's behavior has been shameful? Isn't it their duty to scold Ishan and tell him that he is wrong? I ask everyone just this ' what if Suhana's childhood male friend arrived in that house and Suhana displayed exactly the same kind of emotional, mental and physical intimacy with him in front of everyone's eyes? How many of you think that the family would laugh and shrug it off as "childhood friendship"?

Ishan and Suhana have committed to living together forever. They can not get so close to other friends now. They must honor and maintain the maryada of their relationship, even if it's not a complete relationship yet!

Sorry for ranting for so long! Thanks for reading and I will definitely look forward to getting your comments and feedback.

Awesome POST..excellent ..well written .👏.👏👏.you have touched all teh imp points which was bugging me..the creatives have Grossly gone wrong here...I love this show..but this stupidity of Badi ma & Dadaji..playing with emotions & Suhana still not understanding that she is in love with Ishaan & Ishaan jumping around with Sonali..is just Nonsense,,,
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like your optimism but I watched OBS and they didn't realise their mistake at all, even Ishan didn't! So I really have no hopes. I had hoped that SGP would treat this storyline differently but they didn't.

What I absolutely hate is the fact that BM and dadaji tried to play God! They had no right, because they don't have the wisdom or the foresight that God has!!

if that;s the case then its BAD

I really hope they take a different route.....FINALLY we get a show that showed some senibility and logic...cant bear SGP having the same fate as other shows😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats the whole tragdey , I am saying it all along, although SGP is fantastic we are deeply madly in love with the characters, but this track is done very badly, contradicting Ishaan,s character, his love . I saw the precap and he is shouting at Suhana that you cant just do what ever you feel like and others just watch!!!! I think he IS TOOO LATE to say this now, as when Suhana WAS doing things the way She wanted, she was treating people with out any respect, Rajni Disha, Meena , Rano, at that time HE should have said the SAME dialogues , when it made sense, NOW Suhana DID NOT DO any such thing, she reacted to the situation HE has forced her to be IN, why shout and screem now, when she is NOT doing ANYTHING, she is just WATCHING, she is watching everybody going all crazy over Sonali , what is she doing, NOTHING, just frustrating, stopped being herself. When it was time for HIM to be out and OPEN about this AGREED relationship he was just overjoyed that Suhana is STAYING, he didnt say anything, when he was suppose to SCOLD her he was all softy softy, now when She didnt do anything then he is saying all those thing which he should have ages ago, he said all the right things but very late and wrong timing.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

in red

I agree with every point you've made
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ netri u are spot on many relationships have broken up because of sonali type girls. I'm speaking from experience and something I seen happening to very close friend when her husband was giving priority to his best girl mate always talking on fne sending messages on fb wud meet up without telling anyone and the horrible part was wen this sonali type friend shouted at my friend when my friend eventually confronted her regarding their closeness she shouted n cursed at my friend and her husband took his best girl mate side and eventually let to their break up. I seen in my own eyes wat my friend went through n her distress when this horrible cheap woman interferred like sonali she got her way n broke a relationship. This is why I hate this storyline as it hits home and how they can justify sonali n ishaan. They are no far off from hving a relationship. Girls like sonali need to stay away from married men. She dresses to impress ishaan coz she wears so much makeup n revealing clothes coz she wants him to look at her in way that he should only look at his wife. She always trying to outshine suhana but fails and gives ishaan attention as she knows he is a hormone raged young man. All I can say if people are justifying sona n ishaan well u mite change ur mind if u were put in that situation. There is a place for sonali and her duplicates put I can't say it here. Sona get some sharm n get lost bk to America n stop ruining peoples relationship.Edited by gia_k - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gia_k

@ netri u are spot on many relationships have broken up because of sonali type girls. I'm speaking from experience and something I seen happening to very close friend when her husband was giving priority to his best girl mate always talking on fne sending messages on fb wud meet up without telling anyone and the horrible part was wen this sonali type friend shouted at my friend when my friend eventually confronted her regarding their closeness she shouted n cursed at my friend and her husband took his best girl mate side and eventually let to their break up. I seen in my own eyes wat my friend went through n her distress when this horrible cheap woman interferred like sonali she got her way n broke a relationship. This is why I hate this storyline as it hits home and how they can justify sonali n ishaan. They are no far off from hving a relationship. Girls like sonali need to stay away from married men. She dresses to impress ishaan coz she wears so much makeup n revealing clothes coz she wants him to look at her in way that he should only look at his wife. She always trying to outshine suhana but fails and gives ishaan attention as she knows he is a hormone raged young man. All I can say if people are justifying sona n ishaan well u mite change ur mind if u were put in that situation. There is a place for sonali and her duplicates put I can't say it here. Sona get some sharm n get lost bk to America n stop ruining peoples relationship.

I know what you're saying. I have been in a similar situation and you're right people who have been in that situation will know how wrong Sona is doing (never mind the plan-I'm sure exposure and physical closesness wasn't included in the plan). I actually liked Sona at 1st. Thought that she is a very good friend and very nice girl. A very nice girl knows her limits-clearly Sona doesn't know what limits mean!!!
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah a true friend would not make a wife gf feel insecure or uncomfortable sona has not made effort with suhana all she does is stick to ishaan like she is his blinking wife and trying to exclude suhana and hve ishaan all to her self. She has come across as self obsessed in love with herself greedy and jealous of suhana and their relationship. Woman like sona are jealous n insecure n greedy coz they can't handle seeing a happy couple or knowing that a woman is better looking and that their "friend" has picked another woman. All this crap n crying wen someones confronts her regarding her interferring n flirting is as fake as she is. A true friend wud hve got to know suhana wud hve told ishaan off wen he is doing wrong would have tried to tink of ways to get them together like encouraging them to go out, romantic dinners telling suhana wat ishaan likes how to impress him. But wat the heck has she been doing flirting touching ishaan not letting suhana hve time with ishaan and dressing half naked so ishaan looks at her inappropriately. It's obvious that she doesn't like ishaan giving Suhana attention And the whole picnic fiasco showed that she's a nasty piece of work the way she was flirting with ishaan posing on bridge who the heck does she tink she is a supermodel I hope when those pics are printed Suhana rips up sona and ishaans coz I wud. There is ways of getting a couple to declare love n to see gud points in each other but sona's intentions are clearly out or order.Edited by gia_k - 13 years ago