Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM and dadaji played with them like puppets!!

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Did badi ma and dadaji ever stop to think that the people they were playing with were not puppets or guinea pigs or dolls?! They were real human beings with real emotions! And to play with young, hot blooded and hormone crazy boys and girls is just plain stupid in my opinion! What if Sona really fell in love with Ishan in this process? What if Ishan fell in love with Sona and started regretting his marriage to Suhana? (In my opinion, he has been displaying all signs of having a crush on Sona!!) And what if Suhana, whose track record has so far shown her that men can not be trusted, decided once and for all that Ishan could not be trusted with her life?! I mean, look at her life so far – she trusted that her dad would find her a groom of her liking, her type, her class and in her mind, her dad broke her trust and found someone opposite. She also trusted Sid and loved him but Sid broke her heart as well. Then she began to trust Ishan but I'm sorry to say that Ishan has completely disappointed me with his recent obsession with Sona!

Did badi ma and dadaji ever stop to think that the above could easily be outcomes of their plan? And then Suhana-Ishan's marriage would have broken and they would have been the ones to blame! But I know, since this is a show, the writer won't let that happen, even though it might not be realistic!

Ishan has been such a disappointment! Agreed that Suhana had hurt him initially, but she also worked very hard to change herself and they are already past the initial hurt. When Suhana finally decided that she would never leave the house, it should have been cue for Ishan that he now needs to woo and romance his wife to sweep her off her feet! Theirs is an arranged marriage. In arranged marriages, people don't love each other from day one! They first decide to stay together no matter what, and then they begin the process of wooing each other and falling in love with each other. Suhana had already started doing that by changing herself, by doing little things to please Ishan. Ishan should have followed suit. But how does he expect his wife to fall in love with him when he completely ignores her and displays highly inappropriate emotional, mental as well as physical behavior with another girl???!!!

And what the hell has been wrong with Rano and dadiji? Aren't they women and wives too? Can't they see that Ishan's behavior has been shameful? Isn't it their duty to scold Ishan and tell him that he is wrong? I ask everyone just this – what if Suhana's childhood male friend arrived in that house and Suhana displayed exactly the same kind of emotional, mental and physical intimacy with him in front of everyone's eyes? How many of you think that the family would laugh and shrug it off as "childhood friendship"?

Ishan and Suhana have committed to living together forever. They can not get so close to other friends now. They must honor and maintain the maryada of their relationship, even if it's not a complete relationship yet!

Sorry for ranting for so long! Thanks for reading and I will definitely look forward to getting your comments and feedback.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shtngstrx18alita0peace224jshree_ramconfusedsoulvm_2009Araamdeepu_mech2bostanianGarima_04elle45vishmewellspsharmilaSushaanManeetmunni_sgpmj_appleheadNirjhor105Sinha18infinity00choco.bubnoor321cherrypansyTOTAL-ROMANTIC-tellyaddict-iViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
You said almost how I feel, but the taan toot tee hai that Suhana has hurt Ishaan so badly so she now have to pay the price, and Sonali,s behaviour today was justified as Suhana needed this wake up call. I dont want to say anything else, thanks God its a drama, as SGP ,s track record so far has got only this flaw that they start with a serious issue, they either leave it unattended, brush it under the carpet or make it a funny senario, and already seen in OBs this would be all goody goody and funny funny after all, so there is really no such thing as real drama, as drama is a drama, some characters and senarios are close t reality but not all of them and thank God for that and then the writter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellmimz-tellyaddict-Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I think is is pcing the way for some realization on BM and Dadaji's part.....they are definately going to regret it

BUT at the end of the day do realize that BM and Dadji are human afterall....and humans make mistakes....this is a huge blunder on their part which they now have to fix

this is why I LOVE SGP so much.....the characters have flaws in them....they're HUMAN...not God like as portrayed in other shows.....they can make mistakes and aren't ashamed of admitting to them

this is what I wanted to see in SGP....some more drama...I really want to see how Suhana,Sona(if she's still there), Ishan,BM and Dadji will handle their relationships with each other now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009neel_jayvishmewellSushaanManeetFeefiShwets1502

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

You said almost how I feel, but the taan toot tee hai that Suhana has hurt Ishaan so badly so she now have to pay the price, and Sonali,s behaviour today was justified as Suhana needed this wake up call. I dont want to say anything else, thanks God its a drama, as SGP ,s track record so far has got only this flaw that they start with a serious issue, they either leave it unattended, brush it under the carpet or make it a funny senario, and already seen in OBs this would be all goody goody and funny funny after all, so there is really no such thing as real drama, as drama is a drama, some characters and senarios are close t reality but not all of them and thank God for that and then the writter.

I don't agree with some of your points.

#1  I agree that Suhana had hurt Ishan initially but in time, she had realised it as well. I also remember one episode after Sid's truth was revealed in front of her when Ishan had voiced out his hurt to her and had made her realise how she had hurt him when they first got married.

In any relationship, if a person makes a mistake, but later realises it and works hard to change themselves, you can not then keep blaming them and holding them accountable for the old mistake! You have to forgive and forget and move ahead, otherwise the relationship can never be successful.

#2 Sonali's behavior was not at all justified and on the contrary, I found it shameful! WHO is she to ask such a question to Suhana? Who is she to butt in their lives and humiliate Suhana like this? And how the hell does she feel justified to ask Suhana about the status of her marriage when she, Sona, herself has been behaving SOOOO inappropriately with Suhana's husband!! You can not forget Sona constantly throwing herself physically at Ishan! She should not have chosen THAT method to make Suhana jealous!

#3 Suhana needed a wake up call yes, but badi ma was effectively doing in that with her other little ways, without hurting Suhana's feelings. Remember how tactfully BM made Suhana realise that she should also do things to please Ishan (and the result was the chicken dumplings)? Suhana could have been made to realise things just like this..gently, lovingly, kindly.. There was no need to humiliate her and break her heart.

And at the end of this, everyone except Ishan will be able to say - we did this to make you realise. But what justification can Ishan give for HIS behaviour? He was not a part of the plan? Why did he behave so inappropriately with another girl?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrabees011Nirjhor105vishmewellcherrypansynoor321-tellyaddict--SalShah4eva-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Funny u  said that , Most sensible person in this chaos is Meena Kumari.  LOL really she talks more sense than all of them put to gather. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayvishmewellNirjhor105smiley20Feefinoor321

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

#1  I agree that Suhana had hurt Ishan initially but in time, she had realised it as well. I also remember one episode after Sid's truth was revealed in front of her when Ishan had voiced out his hurt to her and had made her realise how she had hurt him when they first got married.

In any relationship, if a person makes a mistake, but later realises it and works hard to change themselves, you can not then keep blaming them and holding them accountable for the old mistake! You have to forgive and forget and move ahead, otherwise the relationship can never be successful.

#2 Sonali's behavior was not at all justified and on the contrary, I found it shameful! WHO is she to ask such a question to Suhana? Who is she to butt in their lives and humiliate Suhana like this? And how the hell does she feel justified to ask Suhana about the status of her marriage when she, Sona, herself has been behaving SOOOO inappropriately with Suhana's husband!! You can not forget Sona constantly throwing herself physically at Ishan! She should not have chosen THAT method to make Suhana jealous!

#3 Suhana needed a wake up call yes, but badi ma was effectively doing in that with her other little ways, without hurting Suhana's feelings. Remember how tactfully BM made Suhana realise that she should also do things to please Ishan (and the result was the chicken dumplings)? Suhana could have been made to realise things just like this..gently, lovingly, kindly.. There was no need to humiliate her and break her heart.

And at the end of this, everyone except Ishan will be able to say - we did this to make you realise. But what justification can Ishan give for HIS behaviour? He was not a part of the plan? Why did he behave so inappropriately with another girl?

Neel_ jay the things highlighted in red is NOT my view but quite a lot of posts are pointing that, my views are the ones what you wroteLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bigj66vishmewellneel_jay111192-tellyaddict-iViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

@bold

suhana said she has hurted ishaan a lot too...
did she say that to him..did she say how much she has hurt her father to her father....
how will people know when one does not show realisation....she need not say sorry...but shpw her regret,,,,
how will ishaan know she regrets about hurting him also....
we cannot expect ishaan to always inspect suhana...when he knows how suhana feels about him...she has to tell him...
and did suhana work hard on their relationship(husband-wife)....???
she made chicken dumplings just as a gratitude as ishaan brought her that doll...as he did something she too wanted to do something....did she say she made it for him...he understood...but did she say????

about ishaan....he has been chipking with sona a lot...and thats totally wrong...
but he din realise it...
when suhana went to meet sid again...did we think she is going back to him...no..but she going was not right...but she had no other intention...ishaan was upset and he has voiced out several times about sid,,,,

now when ishaan is chipking...he has no other intention and he is not realising his mistake...
suhana is upset and its time she voices out...

this future track is the perfect ending for a stupid track...
iam not for the sona track at all...
but whats going to happen will be perfect i guess...may be the only thing right in the track....

nice post....i loved your take on what could have happened....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolNirjhor105vishmewell

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I think is is pcing the way for some realization on BM and Dadaji's part.....they are definately going to regret it

BUT at the end of the day do realize that BM and Dadji are human afterall....and humans make mistakes....this is a huge blunder on their part which they now have to fix

this is why I LOVE SGP so much.....the characters have flaws in them....they're HUMAN...not God like as portrayed in other shows.....they can make mistakes and aren't ashamed of admitting to them

this is what I wanted to see in SGP....some more drama...I really want to see how Suhana,Sona(if she's still there), Ishan,BM and Dadji will handle their relationships with each other now...

I like your optimism but I watched OBS and they didn't realise their mistake at all, even Ishan didn't! So I really have no hopes. I had hoped that SGP would treat this storyline differently but they didn't.

What I absolutely hate is the fact that BM and dadaji tried to play God! They had no right, because they don't have the wisdom or the foresight that God has!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192-tellyaddict-iViewsShwets1502

Go to top