Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: priyagurung

It Was Written On The Picture Comments By One Of His Friend,Fan Or The Student I'm Not Sure Who She Is But She Has Wrote Down That Your Wife Is Sweet And Therefore That's Mean That She Is His Wife And Everybody Is Writing Down That She Is Cute And Sweet And Then He Replied And Me????????????

Ohh...I see!  ðŸ˜­
dancingstar thumbnail

He is married. I saw his pic with his in-ows ,brother -in -low and wife. His wife is maharashtrian. But one think Marzi is more good looking than his wife. I think she is lucky!

Prud123 thumbnail
Hi can some one post the pic of his wife.I want to see her.😭 I am still cryingEdited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi can some one post the pic of his wife.I want to see her.😭 I am still crying

me too ðŸ˜­
priyapiya thumbnail
I Wish All My I-F Family Memebers A Very Happy Maha Shivaratri And May God Bless You All With Loads And Loads Of Love Success And Happiness...
I Wish You All The Very Best For The Future And May All Your Dreams Comes True...
How Are You All,Hope Everybody Is Doing Well And Is Having Fun Celebrating The Day Of Maha Shivaratri...

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Thanks, Priya! Happy Shivratri to you and your family as well! 😃
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Happy Shivratri Udi Baba-ers :D
priyapiya thumbnail
I Feel Bad For Marzi...
Because He Couldn't Complete What He Wanted To Say On The Episode Just Went By...
Do You Guys Think That The Whole Team Have Pulled Marzi's Leg Abit Too Much This Week Comparing To The Previous Episode We Have Seen...
Although I'm Loving It But I Felt Bad When He Couldn't Complete His Sentences Instead He Decided To Keep Quite...
But I'm Glad His Getting A Surprise From A Grand Master This Week...
Mithun Da Seems To Like Giving Full Of Surprises To His Team.....................
Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I feel bad for Marzi and Rajeev. Both get bullied by the GM in their own ways! 
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

I feel like Marzi is gonna explode with anger one day 😆