tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So Rapier, are you going to Mumbai?
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Rajeev Surti, was a graduate of Zoology who was considering doing a Masters in the same field, when he instead decided to take a chance and prove himself in the field of dance. During his college days, he had choreographed and performed in several shows, winning first prize consistently. He then went on to choreograph a show featuring Chunkey Pandey and Bhagyashree in the West Indies which turned out to be his first big break.

His next break came while choreographing for one of the couples on Nach Baliye where he was noticed by ace director Farhan Akhtar who was so impressed with his choreography that he gave Rajeev his first film to choreograph. The film was Don, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chorpa and after that there was no looking back for him as he went on to choreograph songs in Namaste London, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Wanted and Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.

Yes he is great and hope to see more of him.👏👏👏
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

So Rapier, are you going to Mumbai?

i'm already there!😃 bas ab galli galli dhoond rahi hoon mere dulhe ko! can't seem to find him anywhere! i think mujhe ab paper mein chapvana chahiye ki " WANTED: Fultoo Fataak Dulha!" i can only imagine the responses!🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

i'm already there!😃 bas ab galli galli dhoond rahi hoon mere dulhe ko! can't seem to find him anywhere! i think mujhe ab paper mein chapvana chahiye ki " WANTED: Fultoo Fataak Dulha!" i can only imagine the responses!🤣

🤣 I hope you find him. With that kind of an ad, you're bound to get some weirdos! 🤣
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

🤣 I hope you find him. With that kind of an ad, you're bound to get some weirdos! 🤣

iss liye nahi chapvaya! lol. khud apne pairon pe chalke dhoond rahi hoon. Ghiss gaye hain mere chappal! but i won't give up! victory shall be mine!😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Aww....I hope you unite with your love! 🤣
He has a cute dimple :D
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

He has a cute dimple :D

u just see his cute dimple? i see the cute smile, which causes the cute dimple!😳😉

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rockin' the flo...about time someone imitated me 😛 😆