Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

😆 He's married and a father now. 😳

I'm sure you will find your Rajeev one day soon too. 😃

I hope so. I've been in Mumbai way too long and have been searching for this Rajeev for a long time. I can't find him! I will find him one day though and explain the awesomeness of polygamy!😆 (i'm only joking. i'm dead against polygamy.)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How about returning home and maybe you'll find your Rajeev? 😳
Rapier thumbnail

How about returning home and maybe you'll find your Rajeev? 😳

what?😕 but he is in Mumbai. How does coming back home help me find him? I'll be even further away!😕
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

what?😕 but he is in Mumbai. How does coming back home help me find him? I'll be even further away!😕

Oh you misunderstood what I meant by "your Rajeev". 😆 I meant someone who is just as amazing and wonderful as Rajeev, but he's single and made for you. 😃
Rapier thumbnail

Oh you misunderstood what I meant by "your Rajeev". 😆 I meant someone who is just as amazing and wonderful as Rajeev, but he's single and made for you. 😃

oh lol. the possibility of having another person who is exactly like Rajeev with the same looks, and the same personality and the same style and the same smile? i doubt it!😆
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add me too...Fultoooo Fattakkkkkkk
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did anyone else faint after seeing Rajeev laugh soooo innocently at 3:09 to 3:12???😍😆

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgzrq1_did-doubles-11th-february-2011-pt7_shortfilms

check the link out!

I know...aww that was shooo cute..an i must admit that he is the most honest judge on DID Doubles!!.love him
Rapier......wo sirf mera hai meraaaaaaaaaaaaa...i talked to him on FB...he is shoooooooooooo shweet....he has more than 5 fan pages on FB and he regularly checks them and replies to everyone...thats sooo adorable!!

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

oh lol. the possibility of having another person who is exactly like Rajeev with the same looks, and the same personality and the same style and the same smile? i doubt it!😆

You know how they say there are six people in this world who look like us 😆
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Rapier and Tulip... You guys have taken it to the next level...!! Good luck with finding your dream RS!! 😉 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

LOL Rapier and Tulip... You guys have taken it to the next level...!! Good luck with finding your dream RS!! 😉 😃

When I get rolling in a topic, it always goes to another level. 😆