Rajeev Surti Appreciation Thread - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Rockin' the flo...about time someone imitated me πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

haha! u wish!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rapier

haha! u wish!πŸ˜†
What wish? He copied his haorstyle of off me. Just like Geeta doesn't give her assistants credit, he isn't giving me any creditπŸ˜’

What wish? He copied his haorstyle of off me. Just like Geeta doesn't give her assistants credit, he isn't giving me any creditπŸ˜’

Interesting Debs.
he is awesomeeeeeeeeeee :D very talented 

yea and i'm the next president!πŸ˜†
debu, thats so not your hairstyle!
his assistant is not jai. tellybuzz got it all wrongEdited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

his assistant is not jai. tellybuzz got it all wrong

:O Are you serious?

That made me happy πŸ˜’

Does he not have an assistant then? 
he has two other people who are his assistants:  Shreekant & Ashutosh (bappa excel- igt fame). i don't know who they are, but their good friend told me this when i asked Rajeev on FB about Jai being his assistant πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

he has two other people who are his assistants:  Shreekant & Ashutosh (bappa excel- igt fame). i don't know who they are, but their good friend told me this when i asked Rajeev on FB about Jai being his assistant πŸ˜Š

well this is a bummer. the whole forum got worked up for no apparent reason with the whole jai vs. dharmesh.πŸ˜† well whatever it is, i want rajeev to pick it up. i love him and all, but he needs set his standards high.