Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atomic kitty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
rajiv is soo adorable !!! ...he's comments r amazing ...always to da point...he dresses very hot...nd his dance is one of da best eva....nd plus point he is verry veryy cute ...his smile is gorgeous ...
i think i'm in love wid him ...he's jst  a sweetheart :D:D
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

ok, can anyone post his gang;s pic please , i would like to make a siggy and use it ........

i dont know where to find the pics.
check DID gallery =]
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, he is a very down to earth and nice judge...love his tagline 'fullto fatak'😉
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He's just so cute and a wonderful judge! Please add me in! 😃
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rajiv is good looking as well as a great choreographer. haven't heard much about him but in just 2 days he has proven  alot about himself and his capabilities.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I felt sooo sorry for him in todays episode (the elimination one).. He looked soo upset! I thought he was goona cry! 😒

And it made it worse coz before he nominated he was like it was a horrible week last week and he told them to come back coz he needed them.. aww! I felt soo bad for him 😒

But i loved Max and Maniks spirit! They were confident! Which i like and they WILL come back through the WC!

I hope Rajeev dosnt lose anymore of his jodis.. Hes already lost two.. And that to.. back to back 😒
**Laamya** thumbnail
I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE ❤️
ADD MEEEEEE PLSSSSSSSSS
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i felt really bad for him, he really hoped to get max and manik back but i guess luck is not favoring them, and i also felt bad when poonambalam and maulica were eliminated, seriously there were some who were weaker than them....
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz plz plz tell me this is not his wife and son! plz!😭

this is not happening!😭 god i wish this is his sister and her son or someone like that!

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what a cute family?!! but i can't believe he is married!