Rajeev Surti Appreciation Thread

Posted: 13 years ago

Rajeev Surti, was a graduate of Zoology who was considering doing a Masters in the same field, when he instead decided to take a chance and prove himself in the field of dance. During his college days, he had choreographed and performed in several shows, winning first prize consistently. He then went on to choreograph a show featuring Chunkey Pandey and Bhagyashree in the West Indies which turned out to be his first big break.

His next break came while choreographing for one of the couples on Nach Baliye where he was noticed by ace director Farhan Akhtar who was so impressed with his choreography that he gave Rajeev his first film to choreograph. The film was Don, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chorpa and after that there was no looking back for him as he went on to choreograph songs in Namaste London, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Wanted and Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.

"Rajeev Surti is a graduate in Zoology and was all set to do a Masters Degree in the same field when he suddenly decided to pursue another career and prove himself in the field of dance.
During his college days, he had choreographed and performed in several shows for which he had won several awards. He then went on to choreograph a show featuring Chunkey Pandey and Bhagyashree in the West Indies which turned out to be his first big break. His next break came while choreographing for one of the couples on a dance reality show where he was noticed by ace director Farhan Akhtar, who was so impressed with his choreography that he gave Rajeev his first film Don to choreograph.
After making Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chorpa dance to his tune in the film Don, there was no looking back with a line of blockbusters in his kitty like Namaste London, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Wanted and Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.
Rajeev specializes in hip-hop and Bollywood style of dancing and will be the expert on these forms in Lux Dance India Dance Doubles.
He has learnt Hip Hop and Contemporary dancing from choreographer Faith (New York - Manhattan) along with Jazz and classical (Bharatnatyam) from choreographer Zubin. He has also assisted Vaibhavi Merchant, Raju Khan and Ganesh Hegde."

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago

Appreciators

Sweetu.Baby
Mihirism
Simi
Ginni
-Sonya-
Chocolatelover
Shipzrox
Cool_Kritz
Babe_e_angel
-tellyaddict-
Taz-A.Crazy.Fan
Pianofied
Anjali10
xxdipsxx
fantastic_819
imp200020001
atomic_kitty
babe_e_angel
cutebaby92
-X-Nee-Nee-X-
okkk
-tellyaddict-
Taz-A.Crazy.Fan
Nishita123
virgoqueen
anjali10
pianofied
JustJ
Angel-LikeDevil
Ayesha_cutie
APARNA25
DesiIFer
Anjali10
Virgoqueen
Nishita123
Tulipbaby53
peace224
shanak.hot
Rapier
**Laamya**
harman05
maankigeet4ever
LadyMacbeth
Aumm
Noori777
Akanna
Radevfanitaly
Angekine76
Jenny_KaShian
Archangel
Chits1
Akanna

PRESS LIKE TO BE ADDED!
Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago
Hez soo hott

Im watchin it for him πŸ˜‰
I think he is very very Cute!! πŸ˜†
Add me in! He's an awesome dancer!
Guys i cant go reading every post, their for you must LIKE the post in which the names of FANS is lsited
Thanks!
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Quit being lazy kameeni🀣
Im not being lazy
I hate when people say add me and leave to scroll through so many pages LOL
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

</div>Im not being lazy
<div>I hate when people say add me and leave to scroll through so many pages LOL

Thats being lazy 🀣
After Terrance my most fav...πŸ‘πŸΌ... actually maybe he and Terrance are equal for me...πŸ˜†or maybe in future Rajiv surpasses Terrance who knows...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. since this AT is soooo dead cumon guyss make it happening... lemme post some interesting things by and abour Rajiv ...πŸ˜ƒ

ohhhh yaaaa  addd mee in...πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
add me in...im loving him!