India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CALLing GEETIANS/MANEETIANS .. (Page 6)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on reaching the 200 episode milestone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on completing 200 episodes...it has been an interesting journey, I have loved making and hope to do so for more time to come..
Thank You to the entire time and especially DD and GC...their brilliant portrayal of Geet and Maan is what has rocked this show.

LVraaz

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year !!!!  Party

Congrats to entire GEET HSP team on completing 200 epis milestone! Clap

Thank you for your post....it was entirely needed at this point.  Smile

However...I do agree with the sentiments of a lot of the forum members on the Annie issue.....the fact that she was introduced from out of nowhere without a back-story.......was a big boo-boo by the PH.......but I also realize that the decision to introduce her character and that of Arjun was probably made by Star One and not the cvs....to accomodate the extension to a 6 day schedule.   Ouch

To make matters worse....Nikunj is a new-comer and she is a bit hit and miss in quite a lot of her scenes.  She doesn't quite manage to do justice to the character.  So unfortunately....this is always going to be a sore point for the viewers.  At the very least....the cvs should be looking into penning a believable back-story for her. Big smile

Anyways.....congrats again to GEET HSP!!! LOL

BTW - Why have Star One and PH gone back to treating overseas viewers as second class citizens again.  We are again being exposed to epis with 'Maaahiiii" as back-ground music to song sequences.  Honestly you should watch the tailor and the next day dance scene.  Maaneet look so wierd and unprofessional when they are dancing to the 'Maaahiii" theme.....their steps don't even match to the music.  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Check it out yourself!!!  Dead

Dance sequence link will be updated when uploader has uploaded on Youtube.

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 01 January 2011 at 4:44pm

LVraaz

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Vinuuuuuuuuuuu...A MIRCHI MIRCHI thanks for this post...it helps!!!  Happy New Year...and best Wishes for a BOMBLASTIC year ahead!!LOLClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Now... unfortunately it was needed.... THANK YOU

and to all making this possible....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  x 10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazSilentsoul

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Heartiest Congratulations to the entire Geet team for completing 200 episodes!!! I know the entire team has put in tremendous efforts to get the show where it is today. I wish the same in the future too.

Looking forward to the BIG FAT WEDDING! I am looking forward to it. I am sure audience will not be disappointed. I applaud the efforts the entire team is putting in for this mega event. I am sure it will be a hige success.

Also looking forward to the way story unfolds in the future. Geet is a special show and am sure it will remain that way for a long time. But do focus on the things that are regular irritants in the episodes....Editing, dubbing etc.

While I remain positive about everything....I do have some concerns....

Arjun-Annie track needs more thought process. One Annie was introduced without prior introduction and two...the actress needs to really work on her acting. More importantly Arjun-Annie need to work together on their chemistry. Arjun is doing a good job and Annie is fine in her scenes with Dadi, geet etc. but when she is with arjun or Maan...acting goes for a toss!!! She is just not able to emote and often the depths of emotions of a particular scene are not felt...esp the scene where Maan tells Annie about geet and Dev. So pls focus on that aspect. The girl needs to work hard on her acting....

Another thing...pls do not repeat Maaneet scenes on Arjun-Annie. Audience won't like it and it will surely have negative impact.

Lastly...thanks and Happy New Year to the entire team!!!! Here's wishing more success for Geet in 2011

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4LVraazdrdee142mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Jeeju...Hug

CONGRATS on completin 200 episod.... ClapClapPartyPartyDancing

GHSP is one of da best serials.....n We love it totally....we know da hard work dat is put fr givin us da best....n Geet has alwaz gvn us dat......Embarrassed

as far as da Shaadi is concrnd...well issme koi shak nahi ki da team who has gvn us da best till date wd gv us a rockin n memorbl shaadi fr da most beautifl couple........n lookin frwrd to da Big Indian Weddin wid twists n turns.....a bit of twists tho honi hai warna maza nahi aayega....Wink

ALL DA BEST!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR......hav a rockin n a beautiful year ahead....

Love,
Ladoo

LVraaz

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
congrates for 200 episodes... egarly waiting for maneet rocking weeding... loved this show very much... ignore those bashing peoples comments.. i 've full trust on whole geet teams.... keep rocking..
HAPPY NEW YEAR...

LVraaz

Go to top