CALLing GEETIANS/MANEETIANS .. (Page 5)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Firstly Happy New Year to all!! :))

Congrats for the 200th episode...

Geet is the one show I never forget to watch...can't wait till they get married :))

GHSP is an amazing show!!

Ditto !! Heartiest congrats  to the entire team.. 
hope to see many more to comes!!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz

spring_breeze05 Goldie
spring_breeze05
spring_breeze05

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
congrats to entire geet team...really appreciate your hard work and cant wait for maneet wedding....

LVraaz

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for the post!.......Congratz to the entire team of GHSPClapClapClap.....Hope this New Year brings more success and glory to the unique show.......the best show ever and forever for meSmile.......It has become such an integral part in my life that now just can't imagine even a single day without it........V all admire respect and love MAANEET consider them to be a couple made in heaven because of their unconditional love and care, mutual trust and understanding and how they were there for each other during all ups and downs.......how both of them taught each other to live once again........how two lonely people with dreadful and painful past met and created an eternal saga.....where now reality is more blissful than any dream for both of them........where each other' strength makes it up for each other' weakness........thus MAAN and GEET complete each other.......MAANEET r truly soulmates.......one can see every kind of relationship and feeling in their bond which is based on simplicity but yet which is so divine and pure............V Geetians/Maaneetians are ready to ignore few bloopers and small mistakes beacause v understand the problems faced by the whole team offscreen........the problem is when a new storyline doesn't gel with the main plot like Anni's track v always knew about three Khurana brothers but earlier sister was never mentioned......also most of us want to see Dev-NT-Meera and Sasha track even office staff is fun to watch...........we all love the show so much so v want it to maintain its charm and magic always..............all said and done i will be always with the mindblowing show GHSP during all its ups and downsSmile

Edited by sptrno - 01 January 2011 at 9:33pm

LVraaz

MaaneetLover Groupbie
MaaneetLover
MaaneetLover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
who wrote this?? member of GEET team??

Congatulations to the entire GEET team for completing 200 smashing epi's!!!

WE LOVE U ALLLLLOOOTTTT!!!!!

THANK U AND KEEP ROCKING!!!

LVraaz

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Amazing post and very much needed

I am really excited for Maneet Wedding Big smile

and Congratulations for 200 Episodes Dancing and A Very Happy New Year Big smile

I am Happy With the show Big smile

but wld like to mention one thing , abt Annie bcz she is the only thing I am NOT Liking ,. 

We dont mind Arjun at all, he Alone can be in the show as Villain , can manage everything like wedding planning , his evil plan etc alone , there is no need for his love track .

Arjun Annie are highly  ANNOYING , they have ZERO Chemistry .

Nikuj does NOT know how to ACT . 

All of sudden sister appeared out of blue  Ermm

only and only bcz of them TRP is going down . 

They are getting so much Screen Space. Yes we do understand it will put burden on GC and DD but we are ready to watch other tracks like BRIJ, Naintara, Dev ( if actor is not available replace him) Meera , ADI, PINKY , TASHA etc 

all these wonderful actors can have their tracks , office staff can have at least one 2-3 min comic scene in each episode , then Brij is there , Nakul and dadi are here , Arjun alone is here. Sameera and Vicky will enter in future.  No NEED of ANNIE 

NIKUJ Aka Annie is UNBEARABLE  

best solution is show her as NOT REAL sister of MAAN , show her as Dadi picked her from the road in her childhood and till now they are bearing her all the expenses , and she was in the hostel till now . and now just send her back to the hostel . 

Edited by minnie.reet - 01 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekjyoti06swan20liv2laughSilentsoulTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Looks like you are someone from the TEAM since you are assuring the posters here at the forum to calm down and think rationally, and see the BIG FAT PICTURE. I doubt if you can expect viewers to be understanding. You can only attract and keep them calm by presenting a beautiful episode everyday. Smile

First of all, congratulations to the entire team of Geet for completing the second century. Hats of to the creatives, cast, and everyone for delivering episodes without fail everyday. The dialogue writer is darn good so special claps for him.

Finally, I love to crib and it's kind of my favorite past-time. So opening my complaint box here.

NES Track: (Yes that so called MSK sister is still non-existent sister (NES) for most of us): I believe loyal viewers remember each word uttered in the show and they wait for characters accordingly. If your team takes few steps back, they will realize that NES was never ever mentioned in the show. Is it asking too much to prepare a base before dropping on unsuspecting viewers a character from Blue land? If she has entered as an important character with a parallel track, wouldn't it have been appropriate to show a back-story so that we can fit her somewhere in the story. Or should we blame the channel, production house and others for the lack of  back-story?

Have a Great Year! And hopefully you'll mute Mahiiiiiiiiiiii. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000LVraazPoli.Geekjyoti06swan20Arwen.liv2laughSilentsoulTheRowdiest

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thank u for your post, u have made my day! ClapClapClap

Congrats to GHSP team for reaching 200 episodes, very well done!

As fans we can be very selfish and want our favorite jodi in every scene, one needs to realize in a daily that is impossible.  As much as we hate NE and Arjun scenes we have to learn to live with it.  I said this many times channel makes the last decision and Im glad u made that point clear.

Live with the bloopers, live with what we see cause in the end Maaneet is our favorite jodi right!  No one is perfect in life and one learns from their mistakes!!!

Awaiting for the wedding!!

Great post very much needed! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazliv2laughTaiyo

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Congrats to each and every member of the Geet team along with we Maneetians on successfull completion of 200 episodes... Smile

Thanks for the post... A promise from this fan.... Thumbs Up

WILL BE WITH GEET HSP through all ups and downs be it whatever, will bear with all bloopers and loopholes.. Will have no qualms ever..... but the condition is as long as DRASHTI AND GURMEET play GEET and MAAN respectively and are together as MANEET... A couple of minutes of their screen space makes every Maneetians day...  Embarrassed

We all do appreciate the teams hardwork and are thankfull to all for giving us such a wonderful series...  Clap

Would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2011.. May Geet HSP reach greater heights and achieve the unachieveable... Party

Edited by Azmatazz - 01 January 2011 at 1:17pm

LVraaz

Go to top