Desichiqneez

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
res

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you for making this much needed post Clap Clap Clap

I am annoyed at the number of people hating on Geet and trying to pull it down. We only have to turn around of find somebody or the other trying to pull the show down or plot its downfall. Angry

If people cannot give constructive criticism, I have no idea why they bother to criticize at all. It helps no one and just frustrates everyone. LOL LOL LOL

I hope that the new year will bring lots of new tracks, lots of parallel tracks with capable actors and more entertainment. Big smile I am hoping to see the story back on track, loops closed, new ones opened, all the characters utilized to their fullest and more than anything - please keep the fun element in the show. Embarrassed

We hope to see Geet marketed and promoted much better than it has been in the past few months. Big smile

We congratulate the Geet team in their 200 episode and hope for atleast 200 more with the same grace and elan.

Wish you all a very happy new year and wishing the Geet team all the success in 2011. May you reach new heights.

Thanks
Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 01 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuLVraazDillikudi--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsTaiyo

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile I truly agree with the Geet ending part - there is so much they could do with the track especially skip into the future and seperation & such & as heartbreaking as it is some things need 2 be done for the story to progress so NO Geet cannot end just yet Big smile Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wish you and Geet teama very happy and prosperous new year!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazmysterygurl1427

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

thankyouTongueit is a much needed post.i hope it will put an end to all baseless rumours.

wishing GHSP team a successful year comming ahead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hey you're our Jeej from the Idiot's thread! Tongue
Well Hello there! Tongue
Nice to finally interact with you! Wink

First of all...A very very Happy New Year to you and the whole GEET Team! Party
Please convey all of our Gratitude to the GEET Family for giving us such a wonderful Show like GEET! This serial will always be very close to my heart! I've come to appreciate an actor's hard work through this show..actually not just the actor but everyone behind the camera as well! So thanks to you guys and GEET from Facebook!

OK enough of the sentimental stuff, and on to the post....Tongue

Well what a wonderful post! Thanks!

I think we are all well aware of the hard work put into this show...we can see it through the show! I was never for Geet going 6-days, since I know it might affect the whole team...but of-course like you said, there are some things that we can't control!

I apologize on behalf of the Bashers -their ignorant/naive LOL ...Me of-course I'm not a basher! I may give some constructive criticism, but never bash my show! Smile

Yes I did have some differences with the Annie/Arjun track, but I'm just a mere viewer, voicing my opinion.. (who loves this show since Day 1, & certainly don't want my show to rank low due to any mishaps...) But I also understand the track is needed to move the story forward...

Anyway, Thank you for keeping us updated on the wedding...After reading your post, I'm super excited for The Great BIG  MAANEET Wedding!! LOL

Keep up the good work Geet Team! Clap So far- so good! Tongue

p.s Looking forward for the wedding and the new year ahead..inshallah both will be great! Tongue

Edited by eminent - 31 December 2010 at 11:29pm

LVraaz--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

read this and u will know there are hidden messages that are being passed onto us....if u understand it, then you will be a very happy person....if u don't....then damn it sucks for u!! read carefully and try to get the whole message....trust me...this post is a very good way to tell us what we are goin to get soon...

but i will say again....if you get the two messages, then good for u!! as right now........i am jumping up and down......and have butterflies

Subliminal messages HUH?? ok it sucks for me... LOL
I'm going to read again! Big smile

LVraaz--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             To the team of GHSP for completing 200 episodes!! GHSP is the best show ever.Eagerly waiting for the gala event i.e. our beloved MAANEET'S wedding!! GHSP rockssssssssssssssssss!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuLVraaz

Go to top