Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Vinuuuuuuuuuuu...A MIRCHI MIRCHI thanks for this post...it helps!!!  Happy New Year...and best Wishes for a BOMBLASTIC year ahead!!😆👏
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now... unfortunately it was needed.... THANK YOU

and to all making this possible....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  x 10
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Heartiest Congratulations to the entire Geet team for completing 200 episodes!!! I know the entire team has put in tremendous efforts to get the show where it is today. I wish the same in the future too.

Looking forward to the BIG FAT WEDDING! I am looking forward to it. I am sure audience will not be disappointed. I applaud the efforts the entire team is putting in for this mega event. I am sure it will be a hige success.

Also looking forward to the way story unfolds in the future. Geet is a special show and am sure it will remain that way for a long time. But do focus on the things that are regular irritants in the episodes....Editing, dubbing etc.

While I remain positive about everything....I do have some concerns....

Arjun-Annie track needs more thought process. One Annie was introduced without prior introduction and two...the actress needs to really work on her acting. More importantly Arjun-Annie need to work together on their chemistry. Arjun is doing a good job and Annie is fine in her scenes with Dadi, geet etc. but when she is with arjun or Maan...acting goes for a toss!!! She is just not able to emote and often the depths of emotions of a particular scene are not felt...esp the scene where Maan tells Annie about geet and Dev. So pls focus on that aspect. The girl needs to work hard on her acting....

Another thing...pls do not repeat Maaneet scenes on Arjun-Annie. Audience won't like it and it will surely have negative impact.

Lastly...thanks and Happy New Year to the entire team!!!! Here's wishing more success for Geet in 2011
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Jeeju...🤗

CONGRATS on completin 200 episod.... 👏👏🥳🥳

GHSP is one of da best serials.....n We love it totally....we know da hard work dat is put fr givin us da best....n Geet has alwaz gvn us dat......😳

as far as da Shaadi is concrnd...well issme koi shak nahi ki da team who has gvn us da best till date wd gv us a rockin n memorbl shaadi fr da most beautifl couple........n lookin frwrd to da Big Indian Weddin wid twists n turns.....a bit of twists tho honi hai warna maza nahi aayega....😉

ALL DA BEST!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR......hav a rockin n a beautiful year ahead....

Love,
Ladoo
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrates for 200 episodes... egarly waiting for maneet rocking weeding... loved this show very much... ignore those bashing peoples comments.. i 've full trust on whole geet teams.... keep rocking..
HAPPY NEW YEAR...
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratutions on completion of 200 episode and Wishing every cast and crew member of Geet HSP a Very Happy and  a Prosperous New Year.

Wishing all friends here at IF a Very Happy and a Prosperous new year
bDgT thumbnail
Haila!! Perfecto!! Congrats for that double ton mate!! Time for the triple is coming soon - and let's do it in style and with panache.

A few words to whet your appetite:

"I would not think of quarreling with your interpretation nor offering any other, as I have found it always the best policy is to allow the film to speak for itself." ~ Stanley Kubrick

~~ I thought of refraining from bringing my thinking into your posts this winter; but seeing that you don't anyway read or revert on my random bakwas and that it is okay to write it despite you not reading it - I am posting my thoughts that I posted on your Geet FB wall -

~~ I just gotta say this "WHEN A FILM is DONE on the cutting board and comes into the public domain it becomes public property" and the makers should just let their baby[film/book/work of art/TV show/invention/and so on and so forth] go to face the music be it good, bad or ugly. It is no more within the makers purview to control popular opinion and ONE should not try to control it either.

~~ All good makers would want their work to fire the passions of people in different ways;  the NAVRAS - a work of art should inflame emotions, rage fires, make people love it, hate it, praise it, castigate it, consider it a work of art fit for the Louvre and it should also make some feel that it is fit for trash ~ IT SHOULD FUEL the EXTREMITIES of EMOTIONS and the EMOTIONS should not be ONE-DIMENSIONAL but MULTI-DIMENSIONAL - ask any great painter and they will tell you the same that they want the love and the hate, the horror and the disgust, the delight and the veneration all in equal measures.

~~ people should be free to voice whatever their opinion is as LOVE or HATE -  it is one and the same to the makers as both are EMOTIONS and GOOD MAKERS always aim to get ALL EXTREMITIES of EMOTIONS be it LOVE or HATE - to be able to GENERATE such EXTREMELY DIVERSE EMOTIONS from the same product is QUITE a SUPERLATIVE TASK and if the same PRODUCT can make one love it and the other hate it in equal measures, the MAKERS should BE PROUD of their work that has covered the wide spectrum of emotions and reactions

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.  Fabulous 200 episodes.  Glorious and memorable days from Geets journey of a single indomitable woman to a romantic journey with the Maan in her life.  Congratulations GEET HSP.

Thank you L-Vraaz for the wisdom in the post you have send.  I definitely and totally agree with every word you have penned down.

Thank you Raaz.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for this post, it does make me feel better, I was not very happy with some of the things & tracks being shown lately, but after reading this we'll definitely try and be patient and try and grin & bear the AA scenes & some other illogical sequences.

Anything for more Maaneet and a great wedding that is primarily what we all are waiting for.😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey BdgT:😊😛👏 Wish you a Happy New Year 2011.

~~ I just gotta say this "WHEN A FILM is DONE on the cutting board and comes into the public domain it becomes public property" and the makers should just let their baby[film/book/work of art/TV show/invention/and so on and so forth] go to face the music be it good, bad or ugly. It is no more within the makers purview to control popular opinion and ONE should not try to control it either.

~~ All good makers would want their work to fire the passions of people in different ways;  the NAVRAS - a work of art should inflame emotions, rage fires, make people love it, hate it, praise it, castigate it, consider it a work of art fit for the Louvre and it should also make some feel that it is fit for trash ~ IT SHOULD FUEL the EXTREMITIES of EMOTIONS and the EMOTIONS should not be ONE-DIMENSIONAL but MULTI-DIMENSIONAL - ask any great painter and they will tell you the same that they want the love and the hate, the horror and the disgust, the delight and the veneration all in equal measures.

~~ people should be free to voice whatever their opinion is as LOVE or HATE -  it is one and the same to the makers as both are EMOTIONS and GOOD MAKERS always aim to get ALL EXTREMITIES of EMOTIONS be it LOVE or HATE - to be able to GENERATE such EXTREMELY DIVERSE EMOTIONS from the same product is QUITE a SUPERLATIVE TASK and if the same PRODUCT can make one love it and the other hate it in equal measures, the MAKERS should BE PROUD of their work that has covered the wide spectrum of emotions and reactions

Responding to the highlighted red:  Thanks for this very brief informative para which helps us understand the intricacies of post serial production and censors.  It certainly is an eye opener for me.  Yes, it becomes public property but to whom? To fans who either watch it and make it immortal or those who seemingly end up stoning the very real people who give their fullest in blood, sweat and tears only to be tackled raw by the outbursts, whims and fancies of viewers who have no clue abt the storyline or the real concepts behind certain episodes.  Raaz has given us an idea for the bloops and fillers very vividly.

Responding to the highlighted blue: BdgT I admire the lucid comparison you have made between a painting and tv serial/actors.  A painting has life thru the senses of the people who walk by and use their senses to imbibe the work of the creator.  I agree wholeheartedly that a painting juxtaposes in stills the life and work of history or contemporary times. The painter in a way is fired to do more and more as it comes from an imagination so fired by loneliness, betrayals, joy, and the aesthetic sense of the world we live in.  
But an actor is very alive, very trained, very skill-enhanced to meet the needs of 'sheets of paper' or the mind-set of particular people who have authored the roles.  There are limitations as well as emotions so transparently laid bare when the criticisms gather momentum to break or tear the actor down.  It does cause a deep trauma, imbeded within, that is cleverly covered by a pretense of 'i dont care attitude' or 'we are actors, we keep all emotions at bay'..  It does matter. 
Sound critiquing and appraising honestly the screen work is appreciated by all, and even generates an enthuse for CVs to pick up ideas for future tracks .  I know trps rise and fall according to the viewing of fans but scathing remarks on actors or on the storyline is judgementally poor and definitely not from any knowledge of human psyche, or knowledge of the reality behind closed doors off- screen.

Responding to the highlighted pink: I admire that you bring out the constitutional breath and life to relate to fair voicing.  Yes,we have the liberty and freedom.  I can imagine how much a creator of a serial could gain from reviewing loyal fan postings.  But in a final delivery, its not just the Director/producer/Cvs who are involved, but the final curtain call is on the actors.  They are the breath and life of fans.  They need to be encouraged and applauded tremendously for their superb acting if any and in the case of second line actors, we need to accept the general opinion of the producers and their team to dish out the best in them.  Raaz gave us a logical idea as to why the 2nd line actors and a parallel track wheeled forward. BdgT, actors cannot be products but every bit the flesh and blood we see on screen.

I do agree BdgT, that rough weather melts down and gives way to fair weather. And soon spring brings warmth and a lazy idealism.  I do hope Geet HSP breaks every barrier put forward to rise to the highest acclaimed tv serial for a long time.  Every actor, often cursed by fans in this serial have left an impact on us soon after they leave and never to come back. 

Maan and Geet are phenomenal stars and I wish for them to be on top of our hearts encore and listed favourites.  And one day as our own Gurmeet and Drashti run up stage to receive their trophies, I do wish the whole GEET GSP team would be there, even the small time actors who have contributed to its success.  

Cheers.🥳