Posted: 13 years ago
congrats for 200th episode

Best Show I Ever Seee
Cant Wait Till They Get Marriage

GHSP Rocks

And  Happy New Year All Of Youuu
Originally posted by sksg

Thank you for making GHSP that has entered our lives and redefined us. Congrats on reaching 200 episodes, and once again thank you for a wonderful year 2010.  Wish you all in the GEET team a happy and prosperous new year with lots of more success than the year bygone.

We understand the limitations faced in the production of a daily soap.Yet, this show has come to mean so much to us that sometimes we forget and set our own standards based on past brilliance. But, in spite of inevitable lows, it still remains the best show. For most of us, this has been an inspiring saga of how an innocent, submissive and vulnerable girl journeyed on to become a strong, fearless and indomitable woman. This has also been an enchanting fairy tale of how she went on to find her soul mate in a man, who has become the obstacle for the obstacles in her path, who has become her hidden strength in the face of multitude adversities, who has alleviated the scars of her bitter past and in so doing brought a smile back in her life, whose love is beyond words, emotions and expressions and who has become synonymous for unconditional and everlasting love. Their relationship has redefined love, hate, emotion, passion, selfishness, selflessness, conditional, unconditional and every other idea that has ever been explored through the medium of prose, drama or any other enacted series. It is a relationship where 'I hate you' became the epitome of expressing the intensity of true love, where selfishness meant nothing more than seeing a genuine smile on the other's face, where conditional meant accepting and embracing the other 'as is', where every passion and every emotion underline the strongest sense of understanding, trust, respect, and love shared by them, where mutual love is acknowledged without having to say 'I love you' and thus proving once and for all that mere words are never enough to express that which is profound and can be understood only through actual experience, where relationships are built on the strong foundation of trust born out of reconciliation with life-shattering truths as well as understanding and acceptance of each other's family and social situations, where becoming each others soul mates and pillars of support is written in their destiny and every time they struggle against the fate and try to go different ways, the universe conspires to bring them together. It is this spirit in the story that has really captured us along with a hard working team with a beautiful vision. May your creativity retain the same brilliance till the story is all said and done.

It is also my sincere request to the bashers to stop bashing, and to relax, sit back and enjoy the ride yet to come from this smart team of Geet HSP. Sorry for the long post, but had to get it all out, and had to let you know that there are also those that appreciate your work for what it is.

Brilliantly penned down Sri πŸ‘πŸ‘..Seriously if people get this message right way then our forum will rock....

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Agree with you, and plz request don't jump up and down, butterflies will fly away...

Muniza

oh they will fly away?? Ok no jumpin then....because i need to keep these butterflies in my stomach😳
updated on 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hi Vinu ....😊

[QUOTE

PMs once and forr all ... 

First of all Congratzzz to all Maneetians and GEETians for making this show reaching 200 episodessss !!!!  Halla Bollll aur Lage Rahooo guysss !!! πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congrats on 200, hoping there are many more to come ... and we go mahii each time we see this show ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1) Forr all bashers and to those who doesnt have anything to do in life by keep spreading bad rumors/negativity all around ... please DO STOP IT FOR ONCE as it will only wasting your energy and precious times ,only if you know how to value it.. The whole team of GEET have been trying enough to take out their hectic madness working schedules just to keep updating /interacting with audience..Would really love if you guyss could show some respects,love and appreciations to it .. 

p/s : THS purely forr Bashers/haters...wtv names so on ..  

this is actually cheap and shocking !! and behaviour that i totally dont approve of.. how does spamming get a point across... but, i tell you what the issue is.. it is these young teens, who they know better than makers, actors and most other people around them, just cos they love a show .. this behavior is not excuseable, but, certainly ignoreable ...to an extent .. if it goes outta hand ... kya ka sakte ho .. ek aur request waala post bana do .. passive resistence ... Gandhi ji ne bola tha ...😊

2) THE SHOW IS NOT ENDING & MANEET IS CERTAINLY  NOT DYING... There are  many many more enthralling track yet to come in the future.. You can always expect the best but be well prepared as well forr the worst.. therr will always going to be highs nd lows phase .. whatever you guys have seen so far through out the show is just half version of it.. 

At this point, i would like to say something, best or the worst, there are certain expectations we have from geet.. as a viewer when i watch the show, i do the broad story and a fairly decent idea of what you guys may have in store, the way the episodes are shown on a day to day basis are also great .. but one thing that bothers me at times is how at times the track of a week that went back actually shows very little progress in terms of a track .. you would like to argue back saying this is what happens in a day, i would say yes, i know, but why do people keep complaining of repetition?

i understand, this is Maaneet, and this is how it is supposed to be, but for an audience, at times, that tends to presume and feel they know more, perhaps, they look for more ...

u show them looking into their eyes, you want  them to touch, you show them touch .. you show them  touch, they will ask you to kiss and the demands will go on ... hence my request to you .. tell ur story ur way ... we will love it anyway .. we are all feathers you have gathered along the way .. but your team is the actual body, the heart and the soul ... i dont know why i sed this .. i dont even know if i am making sense, i just wanna say .. jo bhi kar rahey ho .. lagey raho .. har cheez ko dil pe mat lo ...πŸ˜‰

In so little time given and  loaded with so many things to do at the same time... such clumsiness/bloopers etc tend to happens all the time..  6 days a week nd cut to cut/back to back shooting scenes  is not possible  to provide every single epi with enough context in it and when things get tooo messy /blown out of proportion in such situation, that is when yu see some filler episodes come the rescue .. Most of the dance sequence took alot of times  .. it took alots of  efforts just to complete that one particular shot.. And you cant expect the team to keep fulfilling all your wishes all the time.. Some are taken into considerations and some even becomes an inspirations.. 

honestly i havent noticed any bloopers or clumsiness lately, to be more precise since the time the 6 day started ...i think the geet team has made that little extra effort on their parts to ensure they cover these things up ... well, as for the fillers me cant find any ever since the arjun and anwesha track ... i recollect what Nissar said in his interview about parallel tracks, where he clearly stated its important how you present it .. trust me, the way their track has been projected, i actually like them .. well Annie cant act, but, i gues she will learn ... har koi paida hote hi actor toh nahi ban jaata na?

as for wishes being fulfilled, dont you think it should be the other way around? we see what you show us and talk about it, rather than asking for something, seeing it .. that way the moment of glory is short, and everyone wants to take credit it for it ... over a period of time it gets fugly ...πŸ˜›

we know how hard it must be working all days of the week, without having another life that you could call your own .. work must be taking so much of ur space, i am amazed at how you guys manage day in and day out without tiring ...

its easy for us to say show this and show that, but its not that easy to make it happen ..

New Yr hai .. acknowledgement time hai !! Three Cheers !!πŸ€—

3)As forr MARKETING/ADVERTISING departmentss wise, it izz alwayss in full swing as far as it goes...but at the end of day it's the channel calling.. promos/precap/editing wise.. it's all up to the channel on how they going to show it .. GEET team can only making nd trying theirr best to provides the best out of it and produce good quality of works.. 

The Channel and the Marketing team needs to be told why there is such an out cry, and the trend in the past has been that promos were suggestive of a future track, now they look like a summary of what went by !! this bit needs to be worked on .. If they dont implement it, thats fine, but they need to be told ... if the team has already done their bit, then ignore this bit!😊

4)TRPS is something that we can't control ....obviously we want our show remain on top always..It may sound a little bit cliche.. but that's how it is.. fame ,success comes nd go.. sometime we do need the low signals  in order to make our works much  muchh better nd to realize even a tiny  mistakes just to get it right .. 

This little thing actually amuses me as well, we should be bothered about the show and how much it entertains us right? but as fans we have suddenly become so intrusive and inquisitive, we want to talk and think about everything, all in the name of a show .. i would be a hippocrite if i didnt count myself in it ..but i have always noted another thing, that, a show thats on top always does deserve to be there which is why it happens that way .. when geet was doing really well, it rightly placed itself there, ditto with MJHT and DMG .. and now ... PKYEK, by the looks of it has actually picked up ... having said that, how can the fall in numbers make a show any less nicer .. we are not that shallow Vinu ... πŸ˜‰.. hum kabhi geet ka peeche nahi chorenge ...

5)As far as ANne&Arjun's track goes, ... The whole casting process and the entire decision are solely made by the production team,producer ,channel nd so on.. Everybody have their differences and  i think nissar nd the whole team knows what they are doing.. Along the way, it will give some breather for Maneet nd others...Other remaining characters  are building up slowly  as  the track proceeding ...Give it some time and chance to yourself.. if yu keep your mindset with so many negative things and too much complications, obviously it will turn out to be just like that only .. and also same goes to the new team members in GEET.. I think they are doing marvellous job nd very hardworking ppl.. 

No complaints here .. Arjun is awe-effin-sum !  Anwesha is okay, but Arjun makes up for her, so i guess thats fine...

And i love the wya the team is balancing between the tracks .. at times i wonder if they deliberately downplay Arjun cos they are afraid, he may over shawdow Maan ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

As far as Swati is concerned, if she has something good to offers, she will surely comeback again and GEET team are most than welcome to have her back on board.. ..Each and every departments are trying to make it works.. but as forr now the main focus is on MANEET 's BIG FAT WEDDING... so you know sometimes when you are tooo engrossed with certain subject/things.. eventually it will effects others nd it shows apparently..  

shaadi ke ghar main yeh sab chalte hi rehta hai .. toh lite lo !! aur gaane gao ... kuch toh log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna ...

to err is human but to forgive is divine...😊

basically it's more like playing with time till the wedding finally taking place.. BRIJ's comeback will be high pointss in Maneet's big fat wedding.. Again, don't see it in negative perspective.. see it in different dimensional with whole new perspective ... Just dont be mad if something happens, but dont get offended if nothing happens.. Try to think beyond what you were told to think..

pass on a hug to the team for bringing him back .. really !! i am totally dying to see what they would do with the guy .. the story has become engaging... see, we know Maaneet love one another and all that, but these little glitches always spring in a what if into your head, and thats what makes it interesting to watch ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Last and but not least, most importantly DO NOT MISS Out THE MOST EPIC DREAMY wedding of 2011... Coming soonzz!!It will be beyond your imagination/expectations.. after all GEET always full of surprises hai na !! and trust me its worth to wait and watch.. The preps is full on...in full swinggg !! Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just sit back have funnz, enjoy karo,balle balle mahiii ve mahii ho hoo aur just chillaxx.. rather than stressing out yourself too much ... nd yes pleasee do keep HALLA BOLL spirit in most healthy wayy possible and keep rocking !!

All the best !!! mujhe pata hai .. it will be a wedding to look out for .. and i dont know why, this whole experience will leave us all wanting for more ... i am also looking forward to Arjun and Anwesha's track blossom during the course of the wedding ...

Till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte...HAVE A WONDERFUL MAHIII YEAR AHEAD and a very veryyy HAPPY NEW YEAR !! stay safe nd soundzz.. take care.. have a blast ... 

p/s:> Some JHALAK from the wedding prep will be up soonz in GEET.. !! So stay tuned nd keep watching ... I hope no more spamming after this and it's a request..thank you nd final salamz.. and please do not asking about actor's personal life..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

this is jsut for you being you ...

Happy New Year GEET team !!

[/QUOTE]
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Thank you for making this much needed post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am annoyed at the number of people hating on Geet and trying to pull it down. We only have to turn around of find somebody or the other trying to pull the show down or plot its downfall. 😑

If people cannot give constructive criticism, I have no idea why they bother to criticize at all. It helps no one and just frustrates everyone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I hope that the new year will bring lots of new tracks, lots of parallel tracks with capable actors and more entertainment. πŸ˜ƒ I am hoping to see the story back on track, loops closed, new ones opened, all the characters utilized to their fullest and more than anything - please keep the fun element in the show. 😳

We hope to see Geet marketed and promoted much better than it has been in the past few months. πŸ˜ƒ

We congratulate the Geet team in their 200 episode and hope for atleast 200 more with the same grace and elan.

Wish you all a very happy new year and wishing the Geet team all the success in 2011. May you reach new heights.

Thanks
Jhan
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I truly agree with the Geet ending part - there is so much they could do with the track especially skip into the future and seperation & such & as heartbreaking as it is some things need 2 be done for the story to progress so NO Geet cannot end just yet πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you and Geet teama very happy and prosperous new year!

thankyouπŸ˜›it is a much needed post.i hope it will put an end to all baseless rumours.

wishing GHSP team a successful year comming ahead.
Hey you're our Jeej from the Idiot's thread! πŸ˜›
Well Hello there! πŸ˜›
Nice to finally interact with you! πŸ˜‰

First of all...A very very Happy New Year to you and the whole GEET Team! πŸ₯³
Please convey all of our Gratitude to the GEET Family for giving us such a wonderful Show like GEET! This serial will always be very close to my heart! I've come to appreciate an actor's hard work through this show..actually not just the actor but everyone behind the camera as well! So thanks to you guys and GEET from Facebook!

OK enough of the sentimental stuff, and on to the post....πŸ˜›

Well what a wonderful post! Thanks!

I think we are all well aware of the hard work put into this show...we can see it through the show! I was never for Geet going 6-days, since I know it might affect the whole team...but of-course like you said, there are some things that we can't control!

I apologize on behalf of the Bashers -their ignorant/naive πŸ˜† ...Me of-course I'm not a basher! I may give some constructive criticism, but never bash my show! 😊

Yes I did have some differences with the Annie/Arjun track, but I'm just a mere viewer, voicing my opinion.. (who loves this show since Day 1, & certainly don't want my show to rank low due to any mishaps...) But I also understand the track is needed to move the story forward...

Anyway, Thank you for keeping us updated on the wedding...After reading your post, I'm super excited for The Great BIG  MAANEET Wedding!! πŸ˜†

Keep up the good work Geet Team! πŸ‘ So far- so good! πŸ˜›

p.s Looking forward for the wedding and the new year ahead..inshallah both will be great! πŸ˜›

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

read this and u will know there are hidden messages that are being passed onto us....if u understand it, then you will be a very happy person....if u don't....then damn it sucks for u!! read carefully and try to get the whole message....trust me...this post is a very good way to tell us what we are goin to get soon...

but i will say again....if you get the two messages, then good for u!! as right now........i am jumping up and down......and have butterflies

Subliminal messages HUH?? ok it sucks for me... πŸ˜†
I'm going to read again! πŸ˜ƒ