Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

<~~ RAJKUMARI JANAKI's BIRTHDAY BASH ~~> (Page 4)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Tani,

Thanks a lot, hun!!! Really sweet of you!Hug

@Sita,

Thank you so much, dear!Hug Thank you for your wishes!

@Nishy,

Thanks a lot, hun! So sweet of you!HugHugHug

@Ashy,

Thanks a bunch, dear!Hug

@Mina,

Thanks a lot, sweetie!HugHug

...ASB100... IF-Dazzler
...ASB100...
...ASB100...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
hey janaki di!!!
Many many happy returns of the day...!!! may u have all the happiness and success in the world!!! ^_^
(so sorry for the belated wishes)

-Asha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winnerasha

hey janaki di!!!
Many many happy returns of the day...!!! may u have all the happiness and success in the world!!! ^_^
(so sorry for the belated wishes)

-Asha

Thanks a lot, Asha!Hug So sweet of you! And no prob.Embarrassed
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Happy belated b-day Janaki! Hug
hope you had a blastt!Big smile
May God bless you =D

..RamKiJanaki..

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Hey so how was your bday? And your welcome for the gifts!

..RamKiJanaki..

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hope you had a great day!!!

Belated Birthday wishes...

Sorry for the delay...

..RamKiJanaki..

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Shivang,

First off, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE SIGS?!!!AngryLOL Good God, Shivang, you call those attempts? They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and I can see how much hard work you put into them. The pics choice, blending, effects, everything is perfect! Make more! Make more!TongueClap I'll never leave you alone now, so you can expect to be included in our sigmaker group from this day onwards.Wink Next.....thank you soooooooooooooo much for your shweet message!Hug I know I told you that there should never be thanks between friends and family, but I cannot help but thank you after those sincere kind words you wrote, you are truly a gem of a person.Hug  I don't deserve what you said, you really made me feel like I am some Goddess or something.Embarrassed Lastly, those lyrics were such a surprise to me!!! What a creative gift, thanks a looooooooooooooooooooot! I love that song to pieces, such beautiful lines about Shri Krishna.Day Dreaming Def going to use some of those lines in a sig. Thank you so much, Shivang, you are truly one of the BEST!Hug

That's my honour Janaki. Both by being part of wishing you with the gifts also and receiving such words from you. And everything I had written was completely genuine and correct. You definitely deserved that. Though I had no idea how Aishi and Lola were going to use those messages/replies of mine to 4 questions in the forum - whether directly as they were or indirectly taking some contents of it in the surprise.Smile I hope you had a fantastic birthday. 

lol. This time round you caught me.Smile Rest assured I will make ATTEMPTS for more siggies specially for you only next time in 2012 January 1st. Sure.Big smile Actually I didn't have the photoshop program for that so used three programs for it - Microsoft image editor, paint and power point. See the innovativeness also.ROFL 

Enjoying your diary and pride of Gopis thread and Lola's great posts in them. Also very happy to see Vedo also tracking the serial. Lots of love again to my shweet sister Janu.Hug Calling you for the first time by that name to be another gift if you take it also as such.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 08 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index