India-Forums

Geeta Kapoor Appreciation Thread (Page 4)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile Well if you think about both season, Geeta ma was the most consistent mentor.....Remo won DID 1 and his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 the next season, Terrence won DID 2 but his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 of DID 1......Geeta Ma finished 2nd in both seasons of the show.....talk about consistency.....Tongue and waise bhi Geeta ma is in this for the long run, she's not here for a season or two.....Tongue and as for Jai not being gracious, his words and actions immediately after the finale of DID 1 speak more loudly about him then I ever could......Big smile

sorry, but i just wanted to point out that terrence did finish in top 2 of DID1. Alisha Singh was the first runner-up. so i'm assuming that terence is also consistent. in fact more consistent than geeta cuz terence reached top 2 in one season and won in the other. whereas, geeta reached top 3 (siddhesh reached top 3, not top 2) in one season and top 2 in the other. just wanted to point that out.LOL not taking anything away from geeta btw. but u quoted wrong info. so just clarifying that.Wink

Edited by Rapier - 11 January 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfecthindu4lyf

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
She's gr8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index