India-Forums

Geeta Kapoor Appreciation Thread (Page 2)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Put me down........I am a big fan of Geeta Ma.........The high standards of DID are in large part are a direct result of her presence in the show.........Tongue

It's such a shame na ki despite such 'high standards' that she sets, her contestants are yet to win a season of DID.LOLMaybe she'll get lucky in DID3. I guess her choreography wasn't appreciated as much as Remo or Terence's in season 1 and 2 by the masses.Ouch

@TM: I don't mind Geeta Ma, but I like her a little less than the other judges.

Big smile oh I am sorry did you miss the part where one of her students, D Sir choreographed for Farah Khan in her movie.....the part where one of her students, D sir was the winning mentor in DID lil masters......I don't recall any of REmo's or Terrenc's students choreographing for a huge movie like Tees Maar Khan, or being the winning mentor in DID lil masters........Big smile I wish that the mentors would have trained their students to not only succeed in DID but also beyond DID......Tongue I mean one would think that as winners of DID 1 and DID 2, Shakti and Salman would have achieved so much already.........does anyone know what they are up to? I know salman fans keep saying his movie is going to come soon, and Shakti fans keep saying how she is still fine tuning her skills in dancing etc........Tongue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Tongue Put me down........I am a big fan of Geeta Ma.........The high standards of DID are in large part are a direct result of her presence in the show.........Tongue

It's such a shame na ki despite such 'high standards' that she sets, her contestants are yet to win a season of DID.LOLMaybe she'll get lucky in DID3. I guess her choreography wasn't appreciated as much as Remo or Terence's in season 1 and 2 by the masses.Ouch

Big smile oh I am sorry did you miss the part where one of her students, D Sir choreographed for Farah Khan in her movie.....the part where one of her students, D sir was the winning mentor in DID lil masters......I don't recall any of REmo's or Terrenc's students choreographing for a huge movie like Tees Maar Khan, or being the winning mentor in DID lil masters........Big smile I wish that the mentors would have trained their students to not only succeed in DID but also beyond DID......Tongue I mean one would think that as winners of DID 1 and DID 2, Shakti and Salman would have achieved so much already.........does anyone know what they are up to? I know salman fans keep saying his movie is going to come soon, and Shakti fans keep saying how she is still fine tuning her skills in dancing etc........Tongue

@bold: apology accepted!Wink
Looks like you missed the part where I said any of Geeta Kapoor's contestants are yet to win a season. I was not talking about how well her students have done on their own but the fact that Geeta's choreography is clearly not being appreciated as much by viewers so unfortunately she hasn't won DID yet.

Btw have you seem TMK? All critics have called it the worst bollywood film of 2010.ROFL
I'd go to the extent of calling it the worst bollywood film I've ever watched in my entire life.

Btw ankit any news on what dharmesh is up to lately? I mean Salmna, Jai, Vrushali are a part of JDJ but Dharmesh seems to have disappeared after TMK.ConfusedI sure hope he doesn't disappear in to thin air after his single appearance.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 08 January 2011 at 9:17am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Looks like you missed the part where I said any of Geeta Kapoor's contestants are yet to win a season. I was not talking about how well her students have done on their own but the fact that Geeta's choreography is clearly not being appreciated as much by viewers so unfortunately she hasn't won DID yet.

Btw have you seem TMK? All critics have called it the worst bollywood film of 2010.ROFL
I'd go to the extent of calling it the worst bollywood film I've ever watched in my entire life.

Btw ankit any news on what dharmesh is up to lately? I mean Salmna, Jai, Vrushali are a part of JDJ but Dharmesh seems to have disappeared after TMK.ConfusedI sure hope he doesn't disappear in to thin air after his single appearance.

Big smile some people's career consists of being contestants on many shows.......some people use dance shows to jump in to other things......Jai, Salman etc. maybe perfectly happy being contestants on various shows........D sir has taken the step to the next level of being a choreographer......the man concentrates on choreographing, and running his dance institute.......Big smile not everyone has the time or the desire to be one of many contestants on any dance show that pops up on TV.......Tongue 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Big smile some people's career consists of being contestants on many shows.......some people use dance shows to jump in to other things......Jai, Salman etc. maybe perfectly happy being contestants on various shows........D sir has taken the step to the next level of being a choreographer......the man concentrates on choreographing, and running his dance institute.......Big smile not everyone has the time or the desire to be one of many contestants on any dance show that pops up on TV.......Tongue 

You clearly don't follow the show ankit. They're choreographers not contestantsLOL
The man concentrates on choreographing? Erm what gave you that idea? Because he choreographed ONE song in bollywood which got COMPLETELY overshadowed by the item number of the year-Sheila Ki Jawani?Tongue

Just thought I'd tell you that Jai too has his own dancing school which seems to be doing quite well despite 'not coming in the top 3' (the fact that you're hell bent on reminding us in every other postLOL)
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

You clearly don't follow the show ankit. They're choreographers not contestantsLOL
The man concentrates on choreographing? Erm what gave you that idea? Because he choreographed ONE song in bollywood which got COMPLETELY overshadowed by the item number of the year-Sheila Ki Jawani?Tongue

Just thought I'd tell you that Jai too has his own dancing school which seems to be doing quite well despite 'not coming in the top 3' (the fact that you're hell bent on reminding us in every other postLOL)

Big smile oh you clearly didn't follow DID lil masters.....you see the mentors on that show choreographed for their contestants........by the way D sir was the winning mentor on that show.....and now he is assisting Geeta Ma in DID doubles as well.......Big smile I thought for sure you followed DID lil masters........Tongue well as for Jai, it's not a big deal not to win the show, heck D sir didn't win DID 2 but it's about being gracious and well mannered in defeat which Jai clearly wasn't after he finished 4th in DID 1...........Tongue
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Big smile oh you clearly didn't follow DID lil masters.....you see the mentors on that show choreographed for their contestants........by the way D sir was the winning mentor on that show.....and now he is assisting Geeta Ma in DID doubles as well.......Big smile I thought for sure you followed DID lil masters........Tongue well as for Jai, it's not a big deal not to win the show, heck D sir didn't win DID 2 but it's about being gracious and well mannered in defeat which Jai clearly wasn't after he finished 4th in DID 1...........Tongue

How was my post related to DID LM?Ermm
I had my finals during DID LM so didn't watch the show and I wasn't too fond of watching little kids dance either. D sir was the winning mentor? No way! Thanks for stating the obvious.
Jai wasn't gracious? If thinking that makes you happy ankit then so be itLOL

It doesn't change the fact that Geeta is yet to win DID and it basically means other choreographies by the other judges were appreciated more by the viewers as they were better. I think it's time to accept that and move on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I had my finals during DID LM so didn't watch the show and I wasn't too fond of watching little kids dance either. D sir was the winning mentor? No way! Thanks for stating the obvious.

It doesn't change the fact that Geeta is yet to win DID and it basically means other choreographies by the other judges were appreciated more by the viewers as they were better. I think it's time to accept that and move on.

Big smile Well if you think about both season, Geeta ma was the most consistent mentor.....Remo won DID 1 and his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 the next season, Terrence won DID 2 but his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 of DID 1......Geeta Ma finished 2nd in both seasons of the show.....talk about consistency.....Tongue and waise bhi Geeta ma is in this for the long run, she's not here for a season or two.....Tongue and as for Jai not being gracious, his words and actions immediately after the finale of DID 1 speak more loudly about him then I ever could......Big smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Big smile Well if you think about both season, Geeta ma was the most consistent mentor.....Remo won DID 1 and his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 the next season, Terrence won DID 2 but his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 of DID 1......Geeta Ma finished 2nd in both seasons of the show.....talk about consistency.....Tongue and waise bhi Geeta ma is in this for the long run, she's not here for a season or two.....Tongue and as for Jai not being gracious, his words and actions immediately after the finale of DID 1 speak more loudly about him then I ever could......Big smile

In that case I don't mind if Geeta is the most consistent judge on the show if it means her contestants always come secondLOL

Say what you want about Jai. At the end of the day he's the one who's still got a job and a successful dance academyWinkI don't know why it bothers you so much if he's been gracious about his 'loss' or not. He could be snobby and stuck up if he wants to be, tumhe kya problem hai uski attitude se?

Btw he's not assisting anyone right now, he's choreographing dance numbers himself :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index