Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@bold: apology accepted!πŸ˜‰
Looks like you missed the part where I said any of Geeta Kapoor's contestants are yet to win a season. I was not talking about how well her students have done on their own but the fact that Geeta's choreography is clearly not being appreciated as much by viewers so unfortunately she hasn't won DID yet.

Btw have you seem TMK? All critics have called it the worst bollywood film of 2010.🀣
I'd go to the extent of calling it the worst bollywood film I've ever watched in my entire life.

Btw ankit any news on what dharmesh is up to lately? I mean Salmna, Jai, Vrushali are a part of JDJ but Dharmesh seems to have disappeared after TMK.πŸ˜•I sure hope he doesn't disappear in to thin air after his single appearance.

πŸ˜ƒ some people's career consists of being contestants on many shows.......some people use dance shows to jump in to other things......Jai, Salman etc. maybe perfectly happy being contestants on various shows........D sir has taken the step to the next level of being a choreographer......the man concentrates on choreographing, and running his dance institute.......πŸ˜ƒ not everyone has the time or the desire to be one of many contestants on any dance show that pops up on TV.......πŸ˜› 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ some people's career consists of being contestants on many shows.......some people use dance shows to jump in to other things......Jai, Salman etc. maybe perfectly happy being contestants on various shows........D sir has taken the step to the next level of being a choreographer......the man concentrates on choreographing, and running his dance institute.......πŸ˜ƒ not everyone has the time or the desire to be one of many contestants on any dance show that pops up on TV.......πŸ˜› 

You clearly don't follow the show ankit. They're choreographers not contestantsπŸ˜†
The man concentrates on choreographing? Erm what gave you that idea? Because he choreographed ONE song in bollywood which got COMPLETELY overshadowed by the item number of the year-Sheila Ki Jawani?πŸ˜›

Just thought I'd tell you that Jai too has his own dancing school which seems to be doing quite well despite 'not coming in the top 3' (the fact that you're hell bent on reminding us in every other postπŸ˜†)
ankit_nyc thumbnail

You clearly don't follow the show ankit. They're choreographers not contestantsπŸ˜†
The man concentrates on choreographing? Erm what gave you that idea? Because he choreographed ONE song in bollywood which got COMPLETELY overshadowed by the item number of the year-Sheila Ki Jawani?πŸ˜›

Just thought I'd tell you that Jai too has his own dancing school which seems to be doing quite well despite 'not coming in the top 3' (the fact that you're hell bent on reminding us in every other postπŸ˜†)

πŸ˜ƒ oh you clearly didn't follow DID lil masters.....you see the mentors on that show choreographed for their contestants........by the way D sir was the winning mentor on that show.....and now he is assisting Geeta Ma in DID doubles as well.......πŸ˜ƒ I thought for sure you followed DID lil masters........Tongue well as for Jai, it's not a big deal not to win the show, heck D sir didn't win DID 2 but it's about being gracious and well mannered in defeat which Jai clearly wasn't after he finished 4th in DID 1...........Tongue
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ oh you clearly didn't follow DID lil masters.....you see the mentors on that show choreographed for their contestants........by the way D sir was the winning mentor on that show.....and now he is assisting Geeta Ma in DID doubles as well.......πŸ˜ƒ I thought for sure you followed DID lil masters........πŸ˜› well as for Jai, it's not a big deal not to win the show, heck D sir didn't win DID 2 but it's about being gracious and well mannered in defeat which Jai clearly wasn't after he finished 4th in DID 1...........πŸ˜›

How was my post related to DID LM?πŸ€”
I had my finals during DID LM so didn't watch the show and I wasn't too fond of watching little kids dance either. D sir was the winning mentor? No way! Thanks for stating the obvious.
Jai wasn't gracious? If thinking that makes you happy ankit then so be itπŸ˜†

It doesn't change the fact that Geeta is yet to win DID and it basically means other choreographies by the other judges were appreciated more by the viewers as they were better. I think it's time to accept that and move on.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

How was my post related to DID LM?πŸ€”
I had my finals during DID LM so didn't watch the show and I wasn't too fond of watching little kids dance either. D sir was the winning mentor? No way! Thanks for stating the obvious.
Jai wasn't gracious? If thinking that makes you happy ankit then so be itπŸ˜†

It doesn't change the fact that Geeta is yet to win DID and it basically means other choreographies by the other judges were appreciated more by the viewers as they were better. I think it's time to accept that and move on.

πŸ˜ƒ Well if you think about both season, Geeta ma was the most consistent mentor.....Remo won DID 1 and his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 the next season, Terrence won DID 2 but his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 of DID 1......Geeta Ma finished 2nd in both seasons of the show.....talk about consistency.....πŸ˜› and waise bhi Geeta ma is in this for the long run, she's not here for a season or two.....πŸ˜› and as for Jai not being gracious, his words and actions immediately after the finale of DID 1 speak more loudly about him then I ever could......πŸ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Well if you think about both season, Geeta ma was the most consistent mentor.....Remo won DID 1 and his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 the next season, Terrence won DID 2 but his contestant didn't finish in the top 2 of DID 1......Geeta Ma finished 2nd in both seasons of the show.....talk about consistency.....πŸ˜› and waise bhi Geeta ma is in this for the long run, she's not here for a season or two.....πŸ˜› and as for Jai not being gracious, his words and actions immediately after the finale of DID 1 speak more loudly about him then I ever could......πŸ˜ƒ

In that case I don't mind if Geeta is the most consistent judge on the show if it means her contestants always come secondπŸ˜†

Say what you want about Jai. At the end of the day he's the one who's still got a job and a successful dance academyπŸ˜‰I don't know why it bothers you so much if he's been gracious about his 'loss' or not. He could be snobby and stuck up if he wants to be, tumhe kya problem hai uski attitude se?

Btw he's not assisting anyone right now, he's choreographing dance numbers himself :)
ankit_nyc thumbnail

In that case I don't mind if Geeta is the most consistent judge on the show if it means her contestants always come secondπŸ˜†

Say what you want about Jai. At the end of the day he's the one who's still got a job and a successful dance academyπŸ˜‰I don't know why it bothers you so much if he's been gracious about his 'loss' or not. He could be snobby and stuck up if he wants to be, tumhe kya problem hai uski attitude se?

Btw he's not assisting anyone right now, he's choreographing dance numbers himself :)

πŸ˜ƒ lo karlo baat.........aam janta ka aam aadmi hu mein.....as for successful dance institute, don't know if you remember DID 2 auditions, many of D sir's students made it pretty far in the audition round and some were also selected to be in DID 2......don't know if I've seen any of Jai's students from his "successful" dance academy in any of the shows yet..........πŸ˜› but then again har koi thodi D sir ban sakta hein........πŸ˜›
hindu4lyf thumbnail
One Dharmesh is more than enough for now thanksπŸ˜†

Tumne Jai ke students ko nahi dekha..doesn't mean they don't exist ;)
ankit_nyc thumbnail

One Dharmesh is more than enough for now thanksπŸ˜†

Tumne Jai ke students ko nahi dekha..doesn't mean they don't exist ;)

πŸ˜› Well if we can take Jai at his word that he has a "succesful" dance institute then why can't we take D sir at his words when he says that he is part of DID Doubles as Geeta Ma's assistant? πŸ˜› Or we just get to pick and choose which facts to believe? πŸ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜› Well if we can take Jai at his word that he has a "succesful" dance institute then why can't we take D sir at his words when he says that he is part of DID Doubles as Geeta Ma's assistant? πŸ˜› Or we just get to pick and choose which facts to believe? πŸ˜ƒ

You're asking ME about picking and chosing facts?😲Since when did you need to ask me about it ankit?πŸ˜›

The difference is that everyone knows that Dharmesh doesn't handle his own FB and there are NO links at all. If you want to research the success of Jai and his dance institute then look up the articles published about him in many Indian Newspapers. ;)