India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana says ily-----prediction (Page 2)

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
ya i did c it in OBS n i gotta say i didnt like the way they handled the whole revelation of her feelings. it was like 2 mins n then done, i want them to like build it up, u kno him thinking why is she jealous and all, i want more than just the stupid 2 sec confession

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I agree completely, so far they have done a beautiful job , so they should improve on this track as I even didnt like the OBS way, this is whats being happening, they bulid up expectations and then BANG!!! khoda pahaad nikla chuha!!!
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
i kno right, i want some big BANG that will meet my expectations, bc in OBS it was so subtle and simple she technically didnt even leave the house b/c Ishaan didnt even know she was gone and then by the time he found out she was back home, 

this is what i want
i want her to leave home, dont tell anybody where she is and then suli sudi come to get suhana's stuff and everybody wants to know where suhana is and suli sudi dont say anything. (i want badima and dadaji to feel some sort of remorse for making suhana jealous ) LOLsuli sudi leave with suhana's stuff and ishaan thinks suhana is leaving him, however while packing suhana's stuff, ishaan overhears suli talking to suhana on the phone, he finds out that suhana thinks ishaan loves sonali and not her, so he takes the phone from suli's hands and yells at suhana 4 thinking that and suhana hangs up. ishaan tells suli sudi to make suhana realize that he loves her..... and to tell her to please come back to himSmileCry
that's all i have thought off so far 

Edited by kris_patel125 - 01 January 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamshivaniarorajisalekh1Garima_04111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by rabzonedge

haha...u saw OBS hai na..u r saying wat actually iz gona happen..no thinking dude...

oh god noooooo. I don't want them to follow OBS exactly. I didn't like the way the handled this situation in OBS. At the end of it, Lolita had no credibility and all the culprits walked away with honours and standing ovation. How cheap!!!DeadThats very shallow and wrong. I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT THEM TO DO THINGS EXACTLY LIKE OBS.......please NOOOOOOOO!!!Angry
Angry
YUP I DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. I WANT SOMEONE TO YELL AT THEM,.........  WHAT THEY DID TO LOLITA WAS AWFUL  SHE LOOK LIKE A LOOSER IN OBS.  Confused I WANT CULPRITS TO BE PUNISH FOR WHAT THEY DID. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

i kno right, i want some big BANG that will meet my expectations, bc in OBS it was so subtle and simple she technically didnt even leave the house b/c Ishaan didnt even know she was gone and then by the time he found out she was back home, 

this is what i want
i want her to leave home, dont tell anybody where she is and then suli sudi come to get suhana's stuff and everybody wants to know where suhana is and suli sudi dont say anything. (i want badima and dadaji to feel some sort of remorse for making suhana jealous ) LOLsuli sudi leave with suhana's stuff and ishaan thinks suhana is leaving him, however while packing suhana's stuff, ishaan overhears suli talking to suhana on the phone, he finds out that suhana thinks ishaan loves sonali and not her, so he takes the phone from suli's hands and yells at suhana 4 thinking that and suhana hangs up. ishaan tells suli sudi to make suhana realize that he loves her..... and to tell her to please come back to himSmileCry

WOWWW.........WHT AN AMAZING STORY...ClapClap...SERIOUSLYY............ahh....WISH U WERE THE DIRECTOR...........SmileWink
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
 WOWWW.........WHT AN AMAZING STORY...ClapClap...SERIOUSLYY............ahh....WISH U WERE THE DIRECTOR.

if i were the director this is what happens next ishaan is alone at night thinking about all the ways he'd hurt suhana after yelling at her and all and he looks back on their fight and feels very sad. on the other hand suhana is thinking of all the ways ishaan had been their for her, with sid and all. she starts to realize that maybe she does have feelings for ishaan amul palekar season 2LOL. suli and sudi arrive they talk about what ishaan said, suhaan cant believe it, just then ishaan calls....

wish this is how it went, but stupid SGP directors will take it the OBS way and suhana will crawl back to ishaan in less than a few hrs Angry
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by rabzonedge

haha...u saw OBS hai na..u r saying wat actually iz gona happen..no thinking dude...

oh god noooooo. I don't want them to follow OBS exactly. I didn't like the way the handled this situation in OBS. At the end of it, Lolita had no credibility and all the culprits walked away with honours and standing ovation. How cheap!!!DeadThats very shallow and wrong. I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT THEM TO DO THINGS EXACTLY LIKE OBS.......please NOOOOOOOO!!!Angry
Angry
YUP I DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. I WANT SOMEONE TO YELL AT THEM,.........  WHAT THEY DID TO LOLITA WAS AWFUL  SHE LOOK LIKE A LOOSER IN OBS.  Confused I WANT CULPRITS TO BE PUNISH FOR WHAT THEY DID. Ouch

I know I really want Rano to be mad at her Didi and Bauji for playing with her son's marriage. She needs to highlight the fact that these are 2 real people's lives they've tried to play with. They are not puppets.  I really want them to show the audience that this kind of plan is cheap, disgusting and completely uncalled for and should never ever be considered. I want Rano to say to BM "how could you of all people forget that your husband left you for another woman, aren't you ashamed that you've put these 2 innocent people through so much anguish, how dare you try to do the same with my son's marriage?"Angry What they wanted was noble but they should know better in how to their goal, since they were supposed to be the "GOOD" people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovemsk111192

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

this is what i want
i want her to leave home, dont tell anybody where she is and then suli sudi come to get suhana's stuff and everybody wants to know where suhana is and suli sudi dont say anything. (i want badima and dadaji to feel some sort of remorse for making suhana jealous ) LOLsuli sudileave with suhana's stuff and ishaan thinks suhana is leaving him, however while packing suhana's stuff, ishaan overhears suli talking to suhana on the phone, he finds out that suhana thinks ishaan loves sonali and not her, so he takes the phone from suli's hands and yells at suhana 4 thinking that and suhana hangs up. ishaan tells suli sudi to make suhana realize that he loves her..... and to tell her to please come back to himSmileCry,

Nice one..wish it happens

Go to top