Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by dmg_roks_antara

omg dat was sooo gud..................n happy new year 2 u 2
Thank you so much for liking! That meant a lot!

@Akanksha: Agar tu mujhe kha jayegi, toh tere saath Sam-Mish drooling kaun karega??ROFL

EXACTLY!! Vaise bhi people think I'm kinda a-crack-in-the-head; being addicted to random OS and unreal characters n everything. =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

@Akanksha: Agar tu mujhe kha jayegi, toh tere saath Sam-Mish drooling kaun karega??ROFL

EXACTLY!! Vaise bhi people think I'm kinda a-crack-in-the-head; being addicted to random OS and unreal characters n everything. =P
My point! So if the only other person who's exactly like you is eaten up by you then you'll be alone in this big, bad worldLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

My point! So if the only other person who's exactly like you is eaten up by you then you'll be alone in this big, bad worldLOL

Uh huhh. Jaao maaf kiya, tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge ki Akanksha kitni forgiving nature wali hai! EmbarrassedLOLLOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wah! Akanksha Maiyya ki Jai! Mere toh bhaag hee khul gayeLOL LOL
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
AWESOMELICIOUS! Day Dreaming

Chillzie, i loved Piya's outburst in your OS and how she forced the truth out of Abhay. Infact, more than Abhay , i think you sketched out Piya very well in this OS. Please write more.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless you. Hug

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

AWESOMELICIOUS! Day Dreaming

Chillzie, i loved Piya's outburst in your OS and how she forced the truth out of Abhay. Infact, more than Abhay , i think you sketched out Piya very well in this OS. Please write more.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless you. Hug

Aww! Thanks, Poco!! You have no idea how much that means to me!Hug
Lets see if I have it in me to write more. Bhagwan ne chaha toh zaroor likhoongiEmbarrassed Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

OMG this was just so cute...so wait wat did happend to piya at the end??did she just fainted and why??? i mean she could have atleast heard him say i love u to her before fainting..lol..but seriously this was so emotional, i was so touched by the way u explained and pan down this whole secen it was just so cute....really well done...hope u write more OS soon....

HeartMONA

Hey!! Firstly a big big Thank You to you because you were the first one to comment on my previous OSEmbarrassed
Ya, Pia fainted. And if she'd not, Abhay would've never said ILY so ya, sadly, she did not hear that part. She fainted because she wasn't well, remember? I hadn't planned to make her faint, I'd actually planned to end the OS with Abhay telling Pia that they can never be together but I thought that'll be a very bad way to begin the yearCry
Thanks again! I'll try to write more OSsSmile
OMG thankx i didnt realise that lol..yeye meBig smileand yes good thing u didnt end it with abhay saying we cant be together because we know that he always says that lol..atleast somethin different atlest once..and yes u do got ot write more OS cause they r really greatClap
HeartMONA

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

OMG thankx i didnt realise that lol..yeye meBig smileand yes good thing u didnt end it with abhay saying we cant be together because we know that he always says that lol..atleast somethin different atlest once..and yes u do got ot write more OS cause they r really greatClap
HeartMONA

Thanks a zillion again, Mona!Hug
Ya, I was kind of sick and tired of Abhay saying that in the showErmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index