The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!
it was awesum......jst like ur last one.....it was so real nd i cud imagine d whole conversation in mah mind!!!!
i literally got tears in mah eyes when i read d last part!!!!!Clap

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

OMG!!!!
it was awesum......jst like ur last one.....it was so real nd i cud imagine d whole conversation in mah mind!!!!
i literally got tears in mah eyes when i read d last part!!!!!Clap

Aww!! Thank you so much! What can be a bigger compliment than having your work of fiction appear real? Thanks a lot!Hug

Befikre

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Neethz I didn't know you can write an OS so nice.ShockedHug

The line if Misha was damn fuuny.ROFL- "Girls have to wear dresses"!!ROFL Without dresses aayega kya?LOL hahahaha, joking apart.Wink

Yeah Piya is right, Misha will look preety. But she's already preety.Wink

haha another funny line about Piya's black dress.ROFL Misha is damn funny.LOL

Piya's feelings for Abhay are very well written.Clap

Piya slept for 6 hours!ShockedROFL Good bless her.LOL

I can feel the pain of Piya that's going through. Love really hurts as well as it gives people cherish.

Kabir-Misha convo was nice. they can understand the pain of Piya. Really much appreciated.

Abhay is so sweetheart.Heart He came to ask forgiveness to Piya. It's really difficult for Abhay to explain what actually he is. I wish, Piya would understand that. But, it's difficult too.Unhappy

No one can give better than Abhay. Whatever he given to Piya and did for her can do none.

Wow Neethz, well done! Specially the last partClap..... loved the way that Piya fallen down to Abhay and wished him happy new year.Embarrassed

The last lines of Abhay were so much touching!- "I love you, too. But that's not enough. That's just not enough!"

Edited by ffkhan - 02 January 2011 at 6:27am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

The line if Misha was damn fuuny.ROFL- "Girls have to wear dresses"!!ROFL Without dresses aayega kya?LOL hahahaha, joking apart.Wink

I can feel the pain of Piya that's going through. Love really hurts as well as it gives people cherish.

Kabir-Misha convo was nice. they can understand the pain of Piya. Really much appreciated.

Abhay is so sweetheart.Heart He came to ask forgiveness to Piya. It's really difficult for Abhay to explain what actually he is. I wish, Piya would understand that. But, it's difficult too.Unhappy

No one can give better than Abhay. Whatever he given to Piya and did for her can do none.

Wow Neethz, well done! Specially the last partClap..... loved the way that Piya fallen down to Abhay and wished him happy new year.Embarrassed

The last lines of Abhay were so much touching!- "I love you, too. But that's not enough. That's just not enough!"

Zana, meri Jana!Hug Finally a comment! What do you mean you didn't think?Shocked Compliment hai ya insult?Angry LOL
Anyways, jokes apart. Thanks a zillion for your lovely comment! It meant so much, you have no idea! :')
Mish is really pretty and she looked amazing at the R's party! But what she wears normally defines her!
Pia was heart broken and the poor girl didn't sleep for a week so I guess she didn't realise that she slept six hoursLOL LOL
*sigh* You're right, love hurts in the most painful waysCry Cry And of course, she needs Kabir and Misha to understand her so that she can fall back on them for support. They're such sweetheartsEmbarrassed Embarrassed
Abhay was having trouble expressing himself, as you so correctly pointed out. Its difficult for him. He has to give Pia pain and hurt her for her own good! But when she does get hurt, he can't see her pain and rushes to alleviate itDay Dreaming
Once again, thanks a lot for your comment, Zana!! I really appreciate you taking time out! Love you!Hug Heart

Edited by Chill_Out - 02 January 2011 at 6:51am

ffkhan

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
WOW! Clap

The last part of Abhiya convo was the Best! Very well written Neethi. Soo touching and true. Loved it. Embarrassed

And a late Happy New Year! hehe. and thank you for such a beautiful new year gift! Big smile

Edited by sugaryanu - 02 January 2011 at 7:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ffkhan

Zana, meri Jana!Hug Finally a comment! What do you mean you didn't think?Shocked Compliment hai ya insult?Angry LOL
Anyways, jokes apart. Thanks a zillion for your lovely comment! It meant so much, you have no idea! :')
Mish is really pretty and she looked amazing at the R's party! But what she wears normally defines her!
Pia was heart broken and the poor girl didn't sleep for a week so I guess she didn't realise that she slept six hoursLOL LOL
*sigh* You're right, love hurts in the most painful waysCry Cry And of course, she needs Kabir and Misha to understand her so that she can fall back on them for support. They're such sweetheartsEmbarrassed Embarrassed
Abhay was having trouble expressing himself, as you so correctly pointed out. Its difficult for him. He has to give Pia pain and hurt her for her own good! But when she does get hurt, he can't see her pain and rushes to alleviate itDay Dreaming
Once again, thanks a lot for your comment, Zana!! I really appreciate you taking time out! Love you!Hug Heart
@Bold- I thought ur OS will surely be outstanding(as well I know your writing style)Wink. But it really really came out more than freaking awesome. I thought I will surely enjoy it, but never thought I will enjoy more reading it.Star

I hope Piya expres about her love to Abhay like your OS in the actual show also.Wink

And I also loved ur comment very much. The time is nothing if I spend it for you, my best friend.HeartHug

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

WOW! Clap

The last part of Abhiya convo was the Best! Very well written Neethi. Soo touching and true. Loved it. Embarrassed

And a late Happy New Year! hehe. and thank you for such a beautiful new year gift! Big smile

Thank you so much!! Embarrassed
And yes, wish you a very Happy New Year!

@Zana: Aww!! Zana!! You're soo sweet! Thanks a lot!Hug Hug Hug

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index