Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

rose2345Spaarklestabassum14ash12shyamzmangonaShoonuMy_loveis_gonekiranniridzie4u2nvcutemugtanya.dsouzashaggyscoobyanjali_34Gaya3Devipallavisarkar.Mehak.niru273shivanirajputAqua_marinescorpio95dmg_roks_antaraseabeautyminahil1997Pari-Guptaka7eelaprcns-kavita-PurpleRain-Sonia-madmaxine-bornalee-IndigoBluesalicia212knumnumshruthiRffkhanleeseunggiloveDivya6696-.serendipity.-withered-Destiny-.:.MONA.:.NaughtynattyAmeresAttractiveAdyaAkankshaa...Armaania..TheBlackJaguar.JealousBasher.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
U reserved a whole topic? Stern Smile

Okay then; My reply is reserved, too. Big smile

--EDITED--

First of all, I am so happy that I reserved the first spot. Now, I'd get to ramble as much as I want, and everyone would get to see it before reading any further comments. Big smile

And, secondly, I am so happy, again, that you decided to continue your OS, after all. I loved the Pia you portayed in your previous OS, and I love her even more, now. I love this emotionally strong side of Pia. Embarrassed

And thirdly, Mwah mwah mwah. I loved it, right from the beginning to the end. The best thing I liked about this part was that no matter how much Pia acts strong, builds a wall around herself, tries to suppress her feelings, in the end, everything came out - the tears, the pain, the confusion, the loss. She's vulnerable and only Abhay got to see that side of her. And I loved the way Pia confronted Abhay about his feelings, the way she confronted him about the way he cares for her; Was that concern that she wants to be alone, Or was that concern that she musn't be left alone? And I loved the way she fainted in his arms right when the clock striked twelve. Embarrassed

All in all, A lovely OS, and a treat to read. Thumbs Up Have a lovely 2011, Neetz. Hug

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 31 December 2010 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Spaarkles Newbie
Spaarkles
Spaarkles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
???

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

U reserved a whole topic? Stern Smile

Okay then; My reply is reserved, too. Big smile

ROFL ROFL
Sorry! I'd posted it by mistakeLOL

Akankshaa.

Spaarkles Newbie
Spaarkles
Spaarkles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
SUPER AWESOME AS ALWAYS Big smile

Happy New Year !!

Edited by Spaarkles - 31 December 2010 at 4:48pm

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Sparkles: Thanks a lot!Hug

@Akanksha: Aww! Did you really like it that much?! I love love love you!!! That means so much!Hug
Anyways, I'm still in the proof reading phase. Didn't think anyone would read right now because its past 5 here but I forgot we have people from all over the worldLOL Btw, it must be past 12 there also na?? 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Heart

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 December 2010 at 4:37pm

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Akanksha: Aww! Did you really like it that much?! I love love love you!!! That means so much!Hug
Anyways, I'm still in the proof reading phase. Didn't think anyone would read right now because its past 5 here but I forgot we have people from all over the worldLOL Btw, it must be past 12 there also na?? 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Heart

I really did, trust me. And most of it is because of the way you portray Pia. Embarrassed

Ahaa, it's not 12 yet. We still got half an hour to go. =]

I wanted to write something, too. I needed to write. But everytime I opened a blank page, I couldn't figure out what to write. I wrote a half page about a girl's lost love. But then I erased it all, because I had this nagging feeling that this wasn't what I wanted to write about, at all. And then, I still don't know what to do. Confused

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 31 December 2010 at 4:40pm

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by Chill_Out

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Heart

I really did, trust me. And most of it is because of the way you portray Pia. Embarrassed

Ahaa, it's not 12 yet. We still got half an hour to go. =]

I wanted to write something, too. I needed to write. But everytime I opened a blank page, I couldn't figure out what to write. I wrote a half page about a girl's lost love. But then I erased it all, because I had this nagging feeling that this wasn't what I wanted to write about, at all. And then, I still don't know what to do. Confused

Same with me! I first wrote something as Pia's diary but then I erased itLOL Writing this one was a lot tougher than the previous one! 
I like this OS because of the way I portrayed Kabir. For me, the KaPi moment is my favourite. I know I'm the writer, so I can't have favourite parts but its special to me because I've really been hurt by how they ruined Kabir todayOuch 

P.S. Never mind. HNY in advance then because I should really get sleeping now! Hopefully, no one will read it till I properly proof read it tomorrowLOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 December 2010 at 4:47pm

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index