India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

10 Things I hate About You (AR) Part 1 Updated

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Hello. For a few days I was thinking of starting a fanfic, based on a movie named 10 things I hate about you. This fanfic is a Armaan Riddhima, Fanfic with RM, and AA. So here I found the guts to start this fanfic of AR, RM, and AA, based on 10 things I hate about you. This is going to be exactly the movie, but with AR RM and AA in it. Please do tell if you want me to continue, or if you prefer just watching the movie and imagining AR as the main characters.

Character Sketch

Armaan Malik

Armaan Malik is the school's bad boy. Age of 17. He can sometimes be freaky and scary, but the girls drool over his good looks and amazing 6 packEmbarrassed Although he doesn't prefer dating, as he does not like girls. He can be greedy as well.Shocked

Riddhima Gupta. (You can imagine Riddhima as any one of the three, Jennifer Winget, Shilpa Anand, or Sukirti Kandapal.

Riddhima used to be Popular in the school, but then she kind of got tired of it. Or is there another reason behind it? She is very beautiful. Now she is very tomboyish. She never wants to date. She travels in a really old fashioned car. She could care less what people think about her.

Muskaan Gupta

After her sister, Riddhima, got "tired" of being popular aroudn the school, she is now the most popular girl around the school now. Its not like she hates her sister, its just that they don't get along quite well. A reason for that might be because their personalities and their standard of the school are totally opposite. Shes a total girly girl. Everyboy falls for her good looks. Which is why her sisters good looks are totally unnoticed. 

Rahul Garewal

Rahul is the new boy. In eleven years he has been to ten schools. Tyhe reason behind that is because his dad is a travel agent, so they mopve around the world a lot. But his dad has promised him that this is the last place they are moving to. Rahul is good looking. But is unnoticed. Kind of like Riddhima. What happens when he falls for Muskaan at the first sight?

Anjali Malhotra

Anjali is a total William Shakespear crazy. Along with that she is a very good friend of Riddhima. She is Riddhima's only firend after that Riddhima got tired of being popular. Being her good friend she knows the real reason she got tired of being popular. 

Atul Saxena

He is the one that gives all of the information of the school to new kids. He also becomes Rahuls first friend. He helps him for giving information about Muskaan. Apparently Rahuls Love at first sight. He is secretly crushing over Anjali.

Raj Sen

All Raj cares about is girls. Well meaning taking girls out and then one day having u know what with them and then leaving them. Despite that all girls want to go out with him. Reasons behind that are some girl think hes hot, some girls just want to gain popularity. Yup Raj is popular. Now reason behind that nobody knows. Hes totally abnoxious. Although maybe his good looks are what the girls dig.

Senna Ray

Susan May Pratt Picture

Muskaans Friend. They are always seen together. She also just wants to be popular so she hangs out with Muskaan.

Shashank Gupta

He loves both of his daughter. He is over- protective about them. Although he spoils his daughter, not Riddhiam because she never even asks for anything. But Muskaan is totally spoiled. He wants to give his daughters every happiness after his wife Padma left this world.

Theres the Character Sketch. Now Please do tell me if I should

continue or not.Big smile

Index

Character Sketch - Pg 1
Part 1 - In Progress

PM List

kavyaa

ridziqbal

cutiepreet

jiyaa

Please Do Add Me As A Buddy If You Want a PM, So It will Be Easier For Me Thank YouBig smile

Edited by hotie - 01 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lifesucks123maggie131984scorpio95kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetmoonlight2630desir

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforever

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
nice start... waiting to read more... do add me to ur pm list....

liveforever

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
hey...wowww i luved the movie..and now this luks really interested...:)
i wud luv to read more..:)
plzzz continue soon..:)
add me to ur pm list..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

liveforever

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
nice concept add me o ur pm list

liveforever

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Guys and I will Make a PM list and be sure to add you guys in it Big smile

cutiepreet

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
                                                                   Promo

You see A beautiful City, with the high building, and a burning Sun. It's hot Monday morning. You hear songs in the background. You see a girl sitting in a sport car's with a stearing wheel in her hand. With her friends sitting with her.  She is seen moving her shoulders with the beat. With her friends doing the same. The girl is none other but, Muskaan Gupta. As the car comes to a stop, Muskaan and the girls wait for the signal to turn Green, so they can Go. As their waiting, you see another car. But this car is not so sporty. It looks like it came out of the dump. It's a very oldfashioned car you see. Inside you see a beautiful girl, wearing baggy clothes, with her hair up in a updo. She is sitting inside also waiting for the signal to go green, with a smile on her face. Yup, She is our one and only Riddhima Gupta. Muskaan Guptas sister. Finally the signal goes Green and both the girls move on, going to their High School.

You see a big beautiful, yet old looking High school. With all of the children waiting for the bell to ring so they can barge in. You see girls talking, with their friends, you see boys meeting up with their buddies, playing hockey, playing basketball, playing soccer. The you see Riddhima walking upto the front door as the Bell has rung. As she walks up, she sees a poster saying " The Dream Prom " With the location and date. As she sees it, she rips it off of the wall. As you can see, she doesn't seem like a very prom loving girl. Why? Well You'll find out late on in the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95kavyaamoonlight2630-wild-jiyaa_m

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hey dear awsome one
plz do pm me
when u update
love u
salina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: