Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Dear Katrina, my seven questions for you... (Page 4)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.Yahoo2koolchick.shona.perfectlyflawedruky786ibelieveinpink

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Katrina may do the silliest and the most mindless roles onscreen but she is a very very smart girl offscreen, perhaps one of the smartest celebrity. I applaud her personality and I hope she improves her acting, like go to acting school for a couple of years. But why would she? most people don't care about her acting, as long as she looks pretty, who cares right? This is bollywood, the acting standards are soooo low, that  people are nominated and awarded for moving precisely 2 facial muscles.

@Ruky, bimbo ki jawaani cracked me up LOL
I don't agree. She is not very smart thats why she doesn't even speak a lot. Once she did and messed up. And I think she doesn't say any bad and rude things to others because she knows she is an outsider, and she has a lot to hide!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4life.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.Salyankaruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I think we all know that Kat is known more for her looks than her acting. So I feel even her look is overrated. She is def not the best looking actresses we had in bollywood. She is pretty, but def overrated when it comes to her looks.

THANK YOU I thought I was the only one she is definitely overrated for her looks.LOL
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awesome questions. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2IHeartDeepika.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
This was a very good of set of questions of course he's probably 4 films too late, but still good questions! I think she needed this b/c she needs to know that she can't just survive in BW with the masala flicks that have her play glam roles, 2-3 expressions, a few scenes, and endless dancing....she needs to step it up and take risks...go small budget if needed, but she needs to play CHARACTERS! I think it's about time she understood that BO success is not the ONLY thing that is important, but also acting is a MUST! I was so proud she did Rajneeti, it def isn't the best of her but she was going in the right direction! BUT TMK is totally one step forward and 2 steps back!!!

She took the role b/c all her films with Akki were blockbusters so she said yes,and it's Farah Khan, whose last 2 films were blockbusters....so she decided to play it safe and do the film! That's personally why I think she decided to do the movie!!

As for her being smart...I think she is and I think she's a nice girl who just wants to carve her niche in the industry, so she's not taking the risks she should! But I rather she have less BO success, but do award-worthy performances and NO rajneeti is NOT an award-worthy performance...in the right direction, but no way should she be nominated for that 4 min speech at the end...no way!!!  She needs to shed the glam, pull of her boots, and finally ACT at the same level as her contemporaries, like Kareena, Vidya, PC, and Deepika do!!!! 

Edited by sweet coco - 01 January 2011 at 10:46am

kash4lifeSalyanka

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I think we all know that Kat is known more for her looks than her acting. So I feel even her look is overrated. She is def not the best looking actresses we had in bollywood. She is pretty, but def overrated when it comes to her looks.

THANK YOU I thought I was the only one she is definitely overrated for her looks.LOL
I think she's very angelic looking, but I think if she were a better actor than we wouldn't find her beauty overrated! 
lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Katrina looks beautiful when she shuts her mouth up.
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IHeartDeepika.ruky786

Go to top