Plan was right, but Person was wrong

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I see everyone blaming Badi Maa for this but it seems more like Sona's to me. Badi Ma's plan was right and if it was done to a limit, it would have worked, but Sona pushed the limits causing all of this havoc.😲 She has absolutely NO right whatsoever to ask Suhana about her relationship if she had done just what Badi Ma had told her and not added her own input I think everything would have been fine or not so bad.🤢 I feel somewhere in this mess, Sona has started liking Ishaan, which is why she can't see anything happening with him. If someone is to blame it should be Sona, not Badi Ma.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you for some extend, that the plan was not fully risk assessed, they forgot to add Ishaan,s crazynesss with Sonali. They were more concerned about Suhana,s temper and her stupidity, and completely forgot about Ishaan, and his obsession with Sonali.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And they also forget to add that sona's love for Ishan. I believe sona was already in love with Ishan but never realize how much. Which she did realize. In Some of the previous episodes When she talks abt Ishan u can see her  love for him. So now obviously some part of herself wants Ishan . While she also knows thats wrong so  that's Khichdi.
They should at least do something for Isha's craziness for Sona. Organize an Intervention may be. ðŸ˜†
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I agree with you for some extend, that the plan was not fully risk assessed, they forgot to add Ishaan,s crazynesss with Sonali. They were more concerned about Suhana,s temper and her stupidity, and completely forgot about Ishaan, and his obsession with Sonali.

Agree with you completely! I have made another topic that says how BM and dadaji have treated them like puppets.

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think if u hav 2 blame some1 thn it's Ishaan 4 sure!