India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Worst Actors of 2010! (Page 8)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think perspective changes from person to person...

for me she was bang in as aisha... coz she portrayed the role of a shallow person who has a lot of growing up to do to the T. I myself said a few times " why she was interfering on others lives" and which means she connected ...

at the same time..i couldnt stand 10 mins of IHLS...

so i guess it differes from person to person.

for eg the best movies for me this year includes guzaarish, udaan and aisha.. coz each movie was diff in treatment and making...coz thats what I was looking for in a movie...

the worst movies for me this year was clearly

raajneeti
dabaang
no problem

One more thing... I think imran khan had to be in this list...The guy doesnt have an ounce of acting skill in him..he's wooden, his expressions blank...i cant believe he isnt there but again perspective is diff ...but seriously he should have been there

many wont agree with me... but i guess thats the way I saw it this year.

Edited by tina59 - 01 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I think perspective changes from person to person...

for me she was bang in as aisha... coz she portrayed the role of a shallow person who has a lot of growing up to do to the T. I myself said a few times " why she was interfering on others lives" and which means she connected ...

at the same time..i couldnt stand 10 mins of IHLS...

so i guess it differes from person to person.

for eg the best movies for me this year includes guzaarish, udaan and aisha.. coz each movie was diff in treatment and making...coz thats what I was looking for in a movie...

the worst movies for me this year was clearly

raajneeti
dabaang
no problem

many wont agree with me... but i guess thats the way I saw it this year.

I totally agree!! I thought the best movie of the year was Guzaarish, but then I saw Udaan and I was blown away! I loved Aisha when it came out, but for me it wasn't a masterpiece but the movie had strong characters that you can't forget, especially Shefali! I agree I thought Sona was spot on as Aisha and possessed all the qualities a modern day Emma would...I think if they showed her dad being more as a hypochondriac and Aisha's limited knowledge of the general world like in Emma, the audience and critics would be more forgiving of her shallow and conceited thoughts and actions b/c she was limited in experience and knowledge....but this was based more on CLueless than Emma so it makes sense they went they way they did!!

I also agree with your worst movies list! I liked Rajneeti and Dabaang, but I wouldn't consider them great pieces of cinema...well maybe Rajneeti..a little bit! But honestly, after watching a few HW flicks(the king's speech, the fighter, blue valentine) this last week I wouldn't find any BW movies I saw this year award worthy! 

But totally agree it differs some one perspective to another!
anju101 IF-Sizzlerz
anju101
anju101

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Totally agree with the Sonam part.

glittersCHIPPEDCUP

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I dont understand why abhishek is in the list! Just because both his movies flopped, I dont think he should be termed a a bad actor for ravan and Khelein hum jee jaan se!
I did not like ranbir in Anjaana anjaani, he was good in rajneeti but in AA I dont know he did not really make me feel for his character!!

Yahoo2eraser

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
From the list, i haven't seen most films so can't say about them, as far as kat in raajneeti goes, i m happy for the fact that she tried something new, but yes, "HUGE" improvement is still needed

TMK, i haven't seen it, from trailers of that film, i can say kat is used just as eye candy, like de dhana dhan

Go to top