Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Agree Aish is a better actress but Aish was really bad in Action replay as Katrina was in TMK (as we are comparing them from their 2010 performance only) in those two films both of them were lemons leaving a bad sour taste ðŸ˜‰
It's strange how the critics liked Aishu's role as the loud-mouthed Mala! Can you explain what you mean by "bad" b/c Mala is a tom boy that picks fights and irritates the living hell out of people and she's loud, stubborn, opinionated, and free-willed....Mala isn't something Aishu has ever played before...it's an unique character and role! The role Aishu played in AR was much stronger than Kat's role in TMK! I guess I don't understand what you mean by bad b/c Aishu played a role that she's never has and a character that's very much unlike her!
Originally posted by sweet coco

It's strange how the critics liked Aishu's role as the loud-mouthed Mala! Can you explain what you mean by "bad" b/c Mala is a tom boy that picks fights and irritates the living hell out of people and she's loud, stubborn, opinionated, and free-willed....Mala isn't something Aishu has ever played before...it's an unique character and role! The role Aishu played in AR was much stronger than Kat's role in TMK! I guess I don't understand what you mean by bad b/c Aishu played a role that she's never has and a character that's very much unlike her!

yeah she played a different roll but that doesnt mean she was good in it if the critics liked it doesnt mean I will like it. I didnt like it. Yeah I agree Aish had more dialogue then Kat but I wish she didn't 
I did not like her performance in AR 

I donot agree with list. They forgot to include Deepika padukoni in it. Katrina was horrible in TMK but she was quite natural & really good in Rajneeti, so she deserves some credit there. Soonam Kapoor too doesnt deserve to be in the list, IHLS was a hit. Aisha is a hindi adaptation of the movie Emma, Soonam was a perfect fit for the role & she did proper justice to her role, she even got critics acclaim.
 1) Annoying acting isnt the same as acting annoying in a movie.
Shallow acting isnt the same as acting shallow in a movie.
Bimbo acting isnt the same as acting bimbo in a movie.
Stupid acting isnt the same as acting stupid in a movie.

All these so called actresses were supposed to ACT annoying, shallow, stupid whatever but managed only to stupidly act.

1) Havent seen Action Replay but out of the few trailers that I saw, Ash's acting is forgettable. BUT just because Ash acted bad in AR doesnt make Katrina's acting look any better. 😉 It's fascinating to see how people bring in other bad movies/actors to make their favorite look better.
Originally posted by eraser

1) Annoying acting isnt the same as acting annoying in a movie.
Shallow acting isnt the same as acting shallow in a movie.
Bimbo acting isnt the same as acting bimbo in a movie.
Stupid acting isnt the same as acting stupid in a movie.

All these so called actresses were supposed to ACT annoying, shallow, stupid whatever but managed only to stupidly act.

1) Havent seen Action Replay but out of the few trailers that I saw, Ash's acting is forgettable. BUT just because Ash acted bad in AR doesnt make Katrina's acting look any better. 😉 It's fascinating to see how people bring in other bad movies/actors to make their favorite look better.

This article is just an opinion, its not a patthar ki lakeer.. there are various other articles where sonam.. and many others on the list are also listed in the best actress categories..  And why can't people bring other bad actors .. ??? for whatever reason...No one has to stick with the given list.. the topic is about "Worst actors of 2010" and everyone including various members have their take on who was worst acording to them.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

This article is just an opinion, its not a patthar ki lakeer.. there are various other articles where sonam.. and many others on the list are also listed in the best actress categories..  And why can't people bring other bad actors .. ??? for whatever reason...No one has to stick with the given list.. the topic is about "Worst actors of 2010" and everyone including various members have their take on who was worst acording to them.

Please note that I never asked anyone NOT to bring in other actors, I merely pointed out that bringing in other bad actors to make their favorite look better is fascinating to me.

For example, I claim that Megan Fox is a bad actress, and someone else who is a die-hard fan of Megan says that Emma Stone acted like poo in her movies.  I'm a fan of neither so I say, guess what, Emma Stone must have sucked but that doesnt change how Megan Fox sucked big time as well. Hope you got what I was saying 😊

Everyone has a right to state their opinion but we must be open to discuss and evaluate both others' and our own opinion in order to enhance our understanding and attitudes. I have nothing against you, I was merely speaking my mind and nothing I say is pathar ka lakeer anyway right? Lets be open to challenge BOTH ourselves and other people, NOT for the sake of winning an argument but to enhance our own understanding and attitudes.  😃

She looked gorgeous but her acting was barely passable in Raajneeti. Her accent was incongruous and she failed to connect with audiences. Her role in the movie was completely over-hyped and she stuck out like a sore thumb in a sea of talented actors.

She may not have acted that great (and her hindi needs more work) but her character connected to me. I empathize with her and she did some scenes quite well. When writers give their opinions they should stick to their opinions and not assume everyone thought just like them....quite juvenile to do so. Sometimes even a generally "not so good" actor can do well in certain roles. I think it's unfair to lump them....credit should be given where it's due.

And about Aisha....she was shallow....there was not much depth to her character I agree. Some depth would have been nice so that people could feel for her or at least try to understand her psyche....only people who can somewhat understand her will get her character and find her endearing otherwise they will be irritated by her. But if it was meant to be shallow and irritating, I don't see the big deal if you couldn't stand Sonam as Aisha!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by wida

ok dont wana be rude.. but i think it was quite easy for katrina to essay that role..cause there was no need to acts as a wannabee actress...

But why is that bad whether someone needed to act more or less or if it was easy? It doesn't make her bad especially if people found her convincing- she was dimwit, silly etc. I haven't seen TMK so I don't have an opinion but if some people found her convincing....then maybe it wasn't at least "worst". I thought Salman Khan in Dabang was horrible if I look at his expressions and all that...but I can see why he was so good too....he made that character come alive....with all the expressionless faces and monotonous dialogue delivery....that was Chulbul Pandey! He couldn't be anything but that ...it was entertaining...he cracked you up....and that was the intention. That's success! (I don't think Sallu is much of an actor in general but like I said credit should be given when it's due).
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
acc to me worst performances

kareena-milenge milenge
aish-AR
katrina-TMK
PC-PI
Hrithik-kites
Aish/Abhi-Raavan
Imran-BKB
shahid-CPD

well hope they are gud in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!