Manav/Archana Need to Defend Their Self-Respect

Posted: 13 years ago
I've noticed Vaishali, Dharmesh, Manju, and especially Varsha have been acting extremely rude towards Manav/Archana. Whenever Archana tries to shut up Manju/Varsha/Vaishali, someone stops her like Aai, Manav, Baba..etc. When Manav and Archana are being harassed like that by those evil vamps, they BOTH need to support each other and speak up. Like when Varsha was being so rude to Manav saying how he is shameless and what not, Manav should've been like, "Shut up you! I helped pay for your wedding when no one else would, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be married. I helped you when u aborted your baby and no one wanted you and I gave you shelter at my house fighting against Savita Aai!" But they just stand and let themselves be degraded by them.  Manav/Archana love each other but they also need to stick up for their own self-respect! What are your opinions ArMaan fans?
that's not how selflessness goes. you do without expectation of gratitude in return and that is how manav and archana work.
I agree, I am tired of seeing Archana and Manav be insulted by various people. Archana needs to speak up more and Manav instead of stopping Archana, stand by her and let her vent. Archana has a right to say enough is enough and speak up for herself and husband. Archana needs to do the same when Manav takes a stand for her.
I agree..
Now there is time for one more slap...
This whole thing about taking insults endlessly is getting boring now .
Exactly! I understand their selfless-ness but there's a limit. Even the best of people have a level of toleration and it's become to the point where it's gone past the point of toleration. Manav/Archana need to show people where they stand.
Actually I have found their selflessness a bit abnormal ever since their decision to divorce ...
cvs always wants to show ArMan as abnormal ppl by bearing all dese kind of things and i'm getting bored to see the same.wanna see dem action but wat use  giving reply to dese ppl like V siblings nd manju?if dey can't even remember wat dey both did for dem den how can dey change if dey stand up against dem..useless ppl(v siblings especially Varsha..dis girl is the mostt selfish charecter in PR now nt even Manju cos she is always like dat but dis girl became slefish right after her marriage to a guy who is rich :()
they should oppose the taunts in polite way.
they shoud not stare at them but ignore them by turning back at them if they dont want to enter in argument.they should have left the party.ekta please show us strong persnality of leading actors dont show them always weak please
You know
None of them deserve to be even close to Archana n Manav. They dont deserve thier love and respect. For some reason i believe Archana is not gonne take this Crap now. She deffo would stand up for herself and Manav and I so want her to do that.

Just leave that house and show these ppl that you 2 can do many things with or without them