Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Respect for Rasam Fans .... MN Page 4 (Page 5)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

Why are we singling members out if we don't like their viewpoints?

If you feel that rules are being broken then hit Report Button otherwise I will start raising WLs if that's the only way to get members to sit up and pay attention.

From a very tired RBO mod.
Thank you for addressing my "Report"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaksaaazOlicityFan-Manita-The_May_Rose

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
If you feel a member is bashing an actor/character or show then press the "Report" button rather than taking the matters in your hand. As stated earlier, we in the Dev Team are much better equipped to handle topics/posts against IF norms.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

If you feel a member is bashing an actor/character or show then press the "Report" button rather than taking the matters in your hand. As stated earlier, we in the Dev Team are much better equipped to handle topics/posts against IF norms.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team

I am sorry DD...I am confused, who is your post referring to? 'who' is this member who should not be taking matters in their hands??

Edited by saaaz - 01 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeeOlicityFan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@saaz - tht was a really needed and gud post!.....shanak fan or rasam fan....imp fact is tht we r RBO fans!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

Ammu, thats what i mean

If i was a teenager, i would have agreed that physical intimacy might to be enough for people to lose control.

he's using her, she knows that
if you see the flashback scene, he insulted her in front of everyone when she confessed her love towards him.

Now a practical woman of the 21st century, a successful wedding planner, would have moved on.

That is real life, this seems unoriginal.
We only want an original story to shape up, because unlike other shows, RBO has always managed to show a more real show.

We understand your unconditional love for the actors. However, a bad plot is unfair to the actors potential. 
If you go back in the forum, we have criticized Shaan (KT's) role in the same manner, because we thought the plot was going in the wrong way.

Moral of my speech: A strong role/plot is necessary for any character to be in a show. (Regardless of whom is acting it out) 

:)

Does these fic stories belong to real practical life? Confused Confused Confused

I don't think so.Tongue Tongue Tongue
Tongue
I am agree at your point that she is now a grown up girl and she should be more tough now but i don't think that the shows we r watching now a days on TV belong to real life as they show a disclamir too that it doesn't belong to the real life.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

poojabi

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with you...rasam is trying to come up as a new jodi and they shud be given a chance and they have the potential also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by p.fashion.d

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by p.fashion.d

I soo agree simple!! I love Shanak and it is a little hard not having them around all the time like we used to. Thus we sometimes do get a little against Rasam and I appologise for that... I actuality (is that a word?! hmmm....) I like Rasm too, but feel they are not getting justice as their story line is weak, It has finally started to pick up and I am looking forward to seeing them....

And I wld love to welcome Rasam fans (again) with a big hugHugand lots of love!!

and its first jan, first day of the new yr! so lets forgt wat happened and lets become frnds and appreciate RBO togethr! and love and enjoy  Rasam and Shanak....

love,
pooja

this is the thing.

U know people here (not all only a few) have never realized it if we didn't object at it and now they r feeling that they did wrong. Ouch Ouch Ouch
i hve never said anything wrng abt RasamOuch am just trying to cool things between u guys and some of the shanak fans who hve accidentally hurt ur feelings... as they of course did not intent to hurt anyone, but I think U guys shld also tke a step forward and apologies, U guys also said some hurtful things, how can u expect some one to accept they are wrng and make amends wen u dnt do it urself? plus if u guys wld hve jst quote  the ppl whose comment bothered u and said "it is a hurtful thing to say" and handled situation in a polite manner then the fight wouldn't hve erupted but instead some went on to say hurtful things abt yashu etc....

all I am saying is that regardless of who started and who didn't, and eye for an eye only leaves blind ppl... we all like/love RBO and we shld forget wat happened and enjoy our fav actors and RBO together rathr than pointing fingers at one another...

and I agree withs IFskhanak, Rasam story needs to be made stronger by CVs, a lot of times the story doesnt make sense, but I like Manish and Priyanka... hve nthing against them, I think they are good actors.

Just like u i never said anything against Shanak but when politeness doesn't work than others started raising their voice. Confused Confused Confused

But anyways let the by gone be by gone and start a fresh discussion about the show and all.

I am just saying about the personal bashing over PB apart from the show, she is not wrong in the show it's only the fault that her character is not developed properly.
Confused Confused Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovearpita25Dancingdoll

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetluver

Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

i want rasam fans to get more active on the forum......possibly watch the older epis to understand the other characters too....(im not forcing any1....just requesting!)...
some rasam fans likes other characters also...but seeing so much bashing puts them off...

i would request shanak fans to do tht first and understand his better since they are more in number

thanks dear u put the point very strongly and i am happy for that. Smile Smile Smile

arpita25

Go to top