Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Respect for Rasam Fans .... MN Page 4 (Page 4)

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by p.fashion.d

I soo agree simple!! I love Shanak and it is a little hard not having them around all the time like we used to. Thus we sometimes do get a little against Rasam and I appologise for that... I actuality (is that a word?! hmmm....) I like Rasm too, but feel they are not getting justice as their story line is weak, It has finally started to pick up and I am looking forward to seeing them....

And I wld love to welcome Rasam fans (again) with a big hugHugand lots of love!!

and its first jan, first day of the new yr! so lets forgt wat happened and lets become frnds and appreciate RBO togethr! and love and enjoy  Rasam and Shanak....

love,
pooja

this is the thing.

U know people here (not all only a few) have never realized it if we didn't object at it and now they r feeling that they did wrong. Ouch Ouch Ouch
i hve never said anything wrng abt RasamOuch am just trying to cool things between u guys and some of the shanak fans who hve accidently hurt ur feelings... as they of course did not intent to hurt anyone, but I think U guys shld also tke a step forward and apologise, U guys also said some hurtful things, how can u expect some one to accept they are wrng and mke amends wen u dnt do it urself? plus if u guys wld hve jst quote  the ppl whose comment bothered u and said "it is a hurtful thing to say" and handled situation in a polite manner then the fight wldnt hve errupted but instead some went on to say hurtful things abt yashu etc....

all I am saying is that regardless of who started and who didnt, and eye for an eye only leaves blind ppl... we all like/love RBO and we shld frget wat happend and enjoy our fav actors and RBO together rathr than pointing fingers at one anothr...

and I agree withs IFskhanak, Rasam story needs to be made stronger by CVs, a lot of times the story doesnt make sense, but I like Manish and Priyanka... hve nthing against them, I think they are good actors.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-Simple--YasharanArshi-tvrasikaThe_May_Rose

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i want rasam fans to get more active on the forum......possibly watch the older epis to understand the other characters too....(im not forcing any1....just requesting!)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveMahak Sinha

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Why are we singling members out if we don't like their viewpoints?

If you feel that rules are being broken then hit Report Button otherwise I will start raising WLs if that's the only way to get members to sit up and pay attention.

From a very tired RBO mod.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanak-Simple-saaaz-YasharanArshi--Manita-NinjaInPyjamasYasharanrocksaditeeThe_May_Rose

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
My few words for ardent RaSam fans......

You all have seen our love for Shanak and feel that we are partial and insecure because of them. We definitely love them no end, but if anyone cares, she can easily find out  the posts and threads we have spent criticising the character's behaviour  whenever the CVs made their character weak.......

we have criticised CVs for faulty tracks .......but the fact is that it is NOT bashing........

We are RBO fans first and later Shanak fans........we can't let the show face a downhill because of a not so perfect job of few writers and creatives........They should know when to pull up the socks and get back to serious work......
I am sure that all will agree to this as afterall we want to see strong characters who we all fall in love with......If they have introduced 2 strong actors for certain role in RBO.......they should develop the track in a sensible and sensitive way...............

And I promise....if they even show an iota of realism and strength to the characters and develop it in a proper way.......we all will be the first ones to cheer for them..........
I hope in this new year we will put an end to 'ours' and 'yours'........

this has always been one forum......and will remain so........please be more active here......interact with all the members........everyone is very loving here .......Hug..........

Edited by rbo_fan - 01 January 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-Simple-saaazYasharanrocksThe_May_Rose

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Bashing of any sort, be it their own favourite character or other fan bases is unacceptable. Also, Bashing your personal favourite's does not give anyone rights to bash other fan bases, actors or characters. In such instances, the member goes wrong in two counts, bashing his personal favourite and bashing other actors. In both the cases, please hit the Report button and highlight such instances.

There is a thin line between Bashing and providing constructive opinion. I would re-iterate the former warning by Nabila, please don't single out members but report their posts.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team

Edited by Dancingdoll - 01 January 2011 at 1:52pm

-Manita-The_May_Rose

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@ DD ......I have edited my post......

I just meant to say in lighter words that we are absolutely not against anyone - neither characters RaSam......nor the actors Manish Priyanaka..... or any members or their fans...........

We have criticised editing, background score, lighting, dialogues and deviation from original characters too..........

If any of my comment has hurt someone, I sincerely apologise.....

saaazThe_May_Rose

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manita for getting the essence of the forum....I completely understand your feedback and I too am disappointed with the current track especially since I personally have been very disappointed with the track post Natasha's exit and had pinned my hopes on the current track,since the day of its origination. I do understand the need for having ShaNak, the only sole leads but since their story was going nowhere, I was completely OK in having new characters prominence felt especially actors of Priyanka and Manish's caliber...But the way the characterization has been done, I too am disappointed with these tracks, characters and story especially when Rasam were my last hopes...But inspite of my disappointment with ShaNak's tracks before the "Rock On" track and with the Rasam-Duck track, I have never bashed either of the jodis...As I have stated there is a thin line between bashing and constructive feedback...I have also talked about weak dialogues, abrupt ending of scenes but I have never bashed either of them...
And it would be incorrect to say that members havent taken potshots at other fan bases...I have personally read extremely derogatory comments against the new characters, comments that made my eyes feel ashamed of even reading them...Hence, although, I would agree that I havent seen u crossing the line and always confining your feedback within the IF Norms, the same is not true for every member and hence, I wouldnt really say that the jodis "were not bashed"

Edited by Dancingdoll - 01 January 2011 at 2:27pm

-Manita-The_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Manita...

Frankly, I read your original post and let me state right upfront there was nothing to be apologetic about. Your post was in my opinion a very good reflection of exactly how original RBO fans have dealt with the introdcution of new characters, their development into supporting cast and the current track that the creative unit of RBO has showcased.

@ Others....rasam, shanak, postmaker, and fellow forum members,,,,

Let me put down very clearly what and how original RBO fans...what we have now labelled as GOLDEN RBO fans many of who have watched this show from day 1 have attempted to try and very fervently do at the forum...I shall put it down chronologically- since the supporting cast (RASAM and DUCK) was introduced -

1. THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF INDIA FORUMS WHERE THE INTRODUCTION OF ANOTHER COUPLE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED SO SOPHISTICATEDLY: Believe me, if this was any other forum, the introduction of a new couple BANG in the middle of the existing lead pair's much awaited SR scene would and could have potentially created an online RIOT. THe Creatives of this show could not have been more lucky- in fact the producer himself stated that they were apprehensive of this move and were glad that RBO fans praised the scene. YOU KNOW WHY? - because we rBO fans belived that if the new supporting cast came with the same treatment as the leads, we have no problems whatsoever- give us the story the same way, we shall watch. 

2. THE ROCK-ON TRACK AND ITS FAILURE: The fact of the matter is that the ROCK-ON track which was launched with a huge hype actually never brought the TRPS that they had hoped for. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW ACTORS OR THEIR CAPABILITIES. Right from the beginning of the track, in fact RBO fans and some RASAM supporters did not support the way the track was dealt with., its treatment was moving away from the essence of RBO completely and a lot of fans were dissatisfied. RBO lost some of its original fans yet again. One of the major changes we saw was the butchering of KHANAK's character- which was immediately revived in the next episode.  IN fact, it was around this time, that we forum members decided to have a CRITCS CORNER which would dedicate itself to providing a critique (episode by epsiode) on every aspect of the episode- including music, dialogues, scenes, characters, acting as objective as possible. In fact some RASAM fans have been very active at the Critics Corner, and we realised there that all of us were saying the same thing... the show was moving away from what we loved about it....CVS accepted and ROCK-ON was shelved. 

3. THE RASAM STORY: Everwhere it was generally accepted that the CVs were not doing enough in terms of developing a 'realistic' story for Rasam- which would have been fine if this was the kind of show where character development was not expected. Unfortunately or Fortunately that is not the case in RBO- that is why one of the forum members has suggested to watch RBO from the beginning to understand what is it that we are asking...
When we say give us RASAM in the essence of RBO- tell us their story the same way you told us the Shanak story...make us feel for them.. give us that reality within the drama..with dialogues and fab music and characterisation that we can associate with. .we do not mean tell the same story, but give us reality within the drama. TODAY as the RASAM story stands, we are confused...how can a woman who was rejected 5 years back be okay with all the pushing and pulling the same man forces upon her... it is unrealistic and frankly insulting to watch. THE loud BG music, the lack of dialogues that tell us what the character is ...is missing in the RASAM story...and we as RBO fans want it, in fact demand it.

SO MY DEAREST FANS....we are RBO FANS...there is no such thing as rasam or shanak...those are favorites within the show. WHEN YOU DEMAND A BETTER STORY FOR YOUR FAVORITES< YOU ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE ACTOR"S GRAPH .... Why should we want PB and Manish only to be reduced to pushing and pulling each other...they are good actors give them punchy dialogues, which mean something...JUST AS WE YELLED CRAZY when we thought why should KHANAK only be a silent romantic partner who holds towels and removes shoes,...give her some lines that bring out her established character...

AND WE YELL CRAZY (HALLA BOL!!) believe me CVs listen...hey Rahul no more wears those shiny shirts..smart polos main aata hai abhi... in fact 1st Jan ke episode mein they actually had some new dialogues.//..now HALLA BOL for good  BG music and good dialogues ...and see your favorite shine in this jewel called RANG BADALTI ODHANI. 

WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE>..one that wants a good show...where characters are developed in such a way that we feel for them and fight for them!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-Simple-aditee-Manita-

Go to top