Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Respect for Rasam Fans .... MN Page 4 (Page 3)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

@shrriya : we all have seen tht bashing n negativity and we have been requesting to take some steps for improvement. but it never happened.......
but after this topic.....i surey hope many people will unerstand our feelings and gives respect too...the job is simple...give respect earn respect......

criticism is always important......but over criticism becomes bashing...we should focus how to improve the show not to bash the characters and take it downslides......

now it is up to us to make a difference.

Neetu is right, we never hurt anyone and said anything but if u bash our our fav stars so how much patience we shall have?

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

tht was awesome teech!!...gr8 post!...

shanak is more subtle than rasam.....both the couples r diff....

and im sure rasam fans will also hav a gud tym on this forum!!...welcome!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveNinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Coming to the forced story of RaSm and weak characterization of RaSm i don't think so it's something like that but yeah i am agree with the point that they are not developing the track properly.

And if it comes to physical intimacy it happens if u like someone u feel a bit week in front of that person and u feel unable to control your desires it's not like that u need the physical intimacy.

She is strong enough but CV's are not using her talent properly.

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
i think the prob is rahul's character....he is USING sam.....just gets physically intimate wid her to get his things done....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ammu, thats what i mean

If i was a teenager, i would have agreed that physical intimacy might to be enough for people to lose control.

he's using her, she knows that
if you see the flashback scene, he insulted her in front of everyone when she confessed her love towards him.

Now a practical woman of the 21st century, a successful wedding planner, would have moved on.

That is real life, this seems unoriginal.
We only want an original story to shape up, because unlike other shows, RBO has always managed to show a more real show.

We understand your unconditional love for the actors. However, a bad plot is unfair to the actors potential. 
If you go back in the forum, we have criticized Shaan (KT's) role in the same manner, because we thought the plot was going in the wrong way.

Moral of my speech: A strong role/plot is necessary for any character to be in a show. (Regardless of whom is acting it out) 

:)

Edited by IFsKhanak - 01 January 2011 at 2:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaOlicityFanYasharanrocks-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Im sure we have realised the disrespect that we have shown to you guys feelings and we are sorry and from now on we will get onSmile. I was hesitating on making the post coz since being a silent member thought it may not be right coming from meLOL but thought it needed to be said. But please note it is not all of us and we do have respect for the actors. I liked  Manish as he appeared in Kahiin to Hoga as Varun and liked his acting and as for Priyanka I began to like her from the day after the SR when she smiled when Khanak told her Shaan loves her too. Her smile is very niceSmile. Hope their story goes wellTongue and we all get on as a happy forumEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989OlicityFanMahak Sinha

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@IFsKhanak - very well said!..RBO is all about simplicity, and RaSam story doesnt seem to blend in with RBO...thats the only prob people have with this couple...which is not the actors fault at all...hopefully someone can convey this msg to the CVs...they need to work a bit on these two characters and give them a proper story!...if you guys remember before they entered the show everyone was looking fwd to it, and i am sure everyone here did give them a chance, before the criticism started.

But anyway, I do apologise if anything bad came from me regarding RaSam...but please do understand we don't mean to disrespect the actors/characters...Just want them to have a proper story which fits in with rest of the show...

Edited by KrazEee - 01 January 2011 at 5:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-Simple-tvrasikaOlicityFanYasharanrocksbones88

blackdollphin Goldie
blackdollphin
blackdollphin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i think rbo fans never try to bash rasam btw one step 4ward n two step bk relationship of rahul n sam smhw makes it difficult 2 connect 2 RASAM togthr... as d story n their charctr vl develop all que vl get full stop... rasam r part of rbo n so as ours (shanak fans)... so no need 2 bull ovr othr join hands n lets all support rbo with our love...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-The_May_Rose

Go to top