Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Respect for Rasam Fans .... MN Page 4 (Page 2)

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I soo agree simple!! I love Shanak and it is a little hard not having them around all the time like we used to. Thus we sometimes do get a little against Rasam and I appologise for that... I actuality (is that a word?! hmmm....) I like Rasm too, but feel they are not getting justice as their story line is weak, It has finally started to pick up and I am looking forward to seeing them....

And I wld love to welcome Rasam fans (again) with a big hugHugand lots of love!!

and its first jan, first day of the new yr! so lets forgt wat happened and lets become frnds and appreciate RBO togethr! and love and enjoy  Rasam and Shanak....

love,
pooja

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabi-Simple-NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123bones88

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@tweety-lovely
@geetluver  happy new year 2011 to both of u..

when some offers a hand of love and friendship u are bent upon pointing old things again and again.,

..i saw the warning issued in particular by moderator to two of the fans of the recent pair...i am not going into why /who etc.,

please never use  harsh language however tiring the circumstances are ..

please this is a request....

..we dont have any ill will against rasam pair..please understand this.

please do not go on talking old matters....no use..

.when friendship is offfered it is always wise to take it...  now let us all be friends..

Unity is strength remember this always...it is in the interest of both pairs..

If we fight among ourselves then it will be a grand treat to other forum fans.,but would affect and damage us  our show....the most.

.Please dont start bashing topics tit for tat etc.,

it is new year and let us make a new beginning..

this has been a very friendly forum and let it remain so...till the very end.

that is all dont talk old matters again and again...majority of shaank fans are not making negative comments...

We request a few who are making it also to stop those things immediately.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 01 January 2011 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasMahak Sinha

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiarpita25-Simple-Mahak Sinha

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
finally every one is understanding what is the problem.truth allways wins.happy new year.it is a very good effort.

arpita25Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
One thing i want to say on this topic is that i love Priyanka and in the show RaSm and i don't want to here anymore bashing on them.

I hope if this topic help people to change their views and to show some respect for RaSm otherwise no one can be more silent.

I respect ur opinions about Shanak but it doesn't mean that u have the right to abuse or blame RaSm for anything as it's creatives work and they know and they decide what they want the show.

Sam is not a negative character in the show so what do u get by bashing her? And for Rahul he is just angry over Shaan n the group nothing else so i don't think there is any use to insult Sam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagarpoojabiarpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetluver

there is a pill called 'hate and bash rasam' which two members aditee and Souma.N take everyday to keep their energy going....check their posts and you can find their motto 'BASH RASAM everyday'. God i dont think they would be able to digest their food till they bash rasam hereLOLROFL ROFL

Not only two, there r few more and i have seen them myself.

I have gone through many forums and if someone is playing a bad role than people praise his/her acting talent as well but here she is in a positive role but still bashing, i don't think such people are loyal fans of RBO.

poojabiarpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by p.fashion.d

I soo agree simple!! I love Shanak and it is a little hard not having them around all the time like we used to. Thus we sometimes do get a little against Rasam and I appologise for that... I actuality (is that a word?! hmmm....) I like Rasm too, but feel they are not getting justice as their story line is weak, It has finally started to pick up and I am looking forward to seeing them....

And I wld love to welcome Rasam fans (again) with a big hugHugand lots of love!!

and its first jan, first day of the new yr! so lets forgt wat happened and lets become frnds and appreciate RBO togethr! and love and enjoy  Rasam and Shanak....

love,
pooja

this is the thing.

U know people here (not all only a few) have never realized it if we didn't object at it and now they r feeling that they did wrong. Ouch Ouch Ouch
IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
at RBO , we are used to seeing strong characters from the beginning, be it just a cameo or a lead or a supporting role

we are just upset with the characterization of the roles
we have nothing against the actors.

constructive criticism always helps the actors and the CVs, and one should always have an open mind towards those.

Its been a month - more than a month, that we thought a strong story might shape up between the two. Please understand that it is difficult for Shanak fans to see the show they love going to waste.

Almost all of us have to skip scenes now, and we are the people who used to enjoy each second of the show.

Please remember that we welcomed sunil-madhvi, akshay-khushbu love story too and were also willing to welcome natasha-rohan love story. We dont have anything against another love story.

We are not against the couple because we wont get enough screen space, as you may have seen, shanak are the essence of the show, which the CVs wont change. So, that is not a problem at all.

The way the CVs are showing Sam as a weak girl, not being able to control her urge for physical intimacy, is quite insolent for any girl/woman to see. We women are a lot stronger than this, and i'm sure you'll agree to this.

I am sure no one here bashes for the purpose of bashing, like you would see in other forums. They criticize because they love the show, all of us want the show to go further, and will welcome a strong characterization of Rasam any day. We were perfectly happy until last week, with the plot and the story. 
Because of Karan Tacker's illness, they forced a Rasam story to fill in the episode time. We would have appreciated a slow and progressing love story for them as well. 

But it was all forced, making it looking like pushing and pulling, lust instead of love.
And this is not fair with the actors.

If you are all mature of age, which i'm sure you are,  i'm sure you'll agree to this too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeeTrupti.PsaaaztvrasikaYasharanrocks-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-bones88

Go to top