India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Cud it be VIREN ?????

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I'm kinda getting into conclusion that it cud be viren who might be behind all these incidents happening in the house.

There might be 2 reasons behind it.........

1. Viren wants to gain all of Nivi's trust for him by blindly believing her n siding her for everything.....even though others think shez going crazy.......making her realize that he is with her in each n every way.

2. And second is him being obsessive about her trying to aloof her from others attention.....he wants her all for himself.

And that might be why he is leaving so that she'll know his worth.....as there'll be (like chanchal said) noone to support n understand her the way Viren does......n thats y Viren was so confident in saying that i'll only come when u'll call me from the bottom of ur heart.....coz he knows she will......coz she had almost fallen in love with him n also she knows there is no one else she can trust n share her feelings with as the others think shez  hallucinating.

Edited by starz4me - 31 December 2010 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1FireSafireFiree

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I'm kinda getting into conclusion that it cud be viren who might be behind all these incidents happening in the house.

1. Viren wants to gain all of Nivi's trust for him by blindly believing her n siding her for everything.....even though others think shez going crazy.......making her realize that he is with her in each n every way.

2. And second is him being obsessive about her trying to aloof her from others attention.....he wants her all for himself.

And that might be why he is leaving so that she'll know his worth.....as there'll be (like chanchal said) noone to support n understand her the way Viren does......n thats y Viren was so confident in saying that i'll only come when u'll call me from the bottom of ur heart.....coz he knows she will......coz she had almost fallen in love with him n also she knows there is no one else she can trust n share her feelings with as the others think shez  hallucinating.

1truelove- i think this is all virens plan of revenge, e wants her to fall in love wit him  so he can hurt her more,she will not trully love him she ight say it but it will be love that ou have for a friend or compasonate love. sid ca only be hertrue love and she can never fall in love living with sid. one minute hes saying shes our enimys daughter the next asking her to be friends and the next saying i love you madlyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I am confused with his attitude to. But I don't want Any separation. I love them.
Xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRensmiley20

smiley20 IF-Dazzler
smiley20
smiley20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
i dont think so..............may be jawahar can also do this
harry80 Groupbie
harry80
harry80

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1truelove

Originally posted by starz4me

1truelove- i think this is all virens plan of revenge, e wants her to fall in love wit him  so he can hurt her more,she will not trully love him she ight say it but it will be love that ou have for a friend or compasonate love. sid ca only be hertrue love and she can never fall in love living with sid. one minute hes saying shes our enimys daughter the next asking her to be friends and the next saying i love you madlyConfused
I agree ..it has to be Viren... Either he must be doing all this to take revenge or he is an obsessive lover..   ..It has to be only Viren to make this story more interesting.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top