Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NEW SONG - Laungda Lashkara (Patiala House) (Page 2)

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

boring song and video. But Anu looks nice. And Akki looks nice too. WHo was the girl in gold pants and top? Was that Anu?
No thats Hard Kaur

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
What crap Thumbs Down
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

What crap Thumbs Down
If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all ! And if you dont like it there are better ways of expressing that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

What crap Thumbs Down
If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all ! And if you dont like it there are better ways of expressing that.

Confused what crap of a comment Tongue if you got nothing else to say then dont say it as well the song was crap what do you want me to do rewrite the song make it better then say nice goody goody things about it Ermm

Edited by MissIffiy - 31 December 2010 at 5:31pm
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

What crap Thumbs Down

Confused what crap of a comment Tongue if you got nothing else to say then dont say it as well the song was crap what do you want me to do rewrite the song make it better then say nice goody goody things about it Ermm
Yeah why dont you go and do that ?! Lets see if you can come up with a better song. I doubt it considering you can barely write in English properly. And who the hell are you to call my comment crap ?? I never said go write your own song. I merely suggested you express your hate in an appropriate manner as a lot of people have spent a lot of time and hard work to make the song that you just called 'crap'

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 31 December 2010 at 5:32pm
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

What crap Thumbs Down

Confused what crap of a comment Tongue if you got nothing else to say then dont say it as well the song was crap what do you want me to do rewrite the song make it better then say nice goody goody things about it Ermm
Yeah why dont you go and do that ?! Lets see if you can come up with a better song. I doubt it considering you can barely write in English properly. And who the hell are you to call my comment crap ?? I never said go write your own song. I merely suggested you express your hate in an appropriate manner as a lot of people have spent a lot of time and hard work to make the song that you just called 'crap'

now you want to school me too Clap I am an American sorry cant write a song for you I barely understand hindi sorry to disappoint you, you will have to deal with this crap song. your comment is crap the song is also crap they obviously didn't work hard enough on it since the song is crap are you getting tired of hearing the word crap now Tongue I can keep going 

P.S. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can say & what I cant 

Edited by MissIffiy - 31 December 2010 at 5:38pm
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

What crap Thumbs Down

now you want to school me too Clap your comment is crap the song is also crap they obviously didn't work hard enough on it since the song is crap are you getting tired of hearing the word crap now Tongue I can keep going 

P.S. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can say & what I cant 

I wouldnt school you if you payed me. Its going to be a lot of time and energy to teach a crappy person like you some manners. And I'm going to stop wasting my time starting now. Goodbye and have a nice life with your crap :)

I'll tell you to do or say w.e the hell I want... try and stop me :)

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 31 December 2010 at 5:39pm
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I wouldnt school you if you payed me. Its going to be a lot of time and energy to teach a crappy person like you some manners. And I'm going to stop wasting my time starting now. Goodbye and have a nice life with your crap :)

I'll tell you to do or say w.e the hell I want... try and stop me :)

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today go to bed babe & try again Wink

Edited by MissIffiy - 31 December 2010 at 5:43pm

Go to top