India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Should i or shouldnt i?

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I'm soooo confused after watching today's eppy i cant decide if i want to watch Mondays episode and torture myself by analyzing every dialogue, look and hand gesture or if i should just not watch it at all!!!

I feel so upset because ive sat and watched all these past painful episodes and now its come to the crunch and i dont know if i could face it. If i watched it then id probably be breaking the TV screen and the episodes going to be explosive enough!!!

do u ever get the feeling ur banging ur head against a brick wall? thats how ive felt for all these episodes and now im not sure i want to know what happens. I wonder Will Suhana leave after the argument? and will that be when the whole family learns the truth about their relationship!!!

I cant believe that the family will see Suhana in the same light after the know the truth, and she will never be the same in their eyes and that pains me because its already Obvious that Dadaji and Badi ma think its SUhana's problem and thats what made them bring Sona in the first place but they didnt not know the truth behind it all and they have willingly inflicted pain on her (yes even if it is in the name of bringing them together) when they would never have done so before they realized the truth and i dont want that to happen with the rest of the family also!!!

Im worried about whats going to happen, n i cant imagine what SuHanas dad will be like, one things for Sure i want Ishaan to be super p***ed off with Sona when he realises that she used their friendship too willingly inflict torture on Suhana because its so obvious that she was purposefully provoking Suhana today which to be honest if i were Suhana i may have done more than slapping her

xXx Bee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I just laughed after reading your postROTFL, I am not fully watching the episodes since Wednesday, skipping all the way!!!! yeh it is torturing ones self to watch it, I think TV should be watched for enjoyment and relieving ones own stressful life,s tension not to have more. So I would start properly watching the show by Thursday, as this is going to drag until then. Our anger and frustration shows that the CV has achievd there mission of having us glued and making us addicted to SGP, so hats off to them, despite quite a few mistakes in the track , everybody has done fantastic job, I am not keen on Hunar ,s acting, but she wasnt that bad today, Jay is portarying the looser Ishaan very well, and what can I say about Ragini, enchanting and mesmarising.
I would suggest to you to do what I am doing watching old funniest episodes!!! really mazaidaar!!!. I think Ishaan should do that as well, so that he could see how much Suhana has changed and what did she do for the family with her innocent antics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I 'm also doing it watching Mission Good bahu episodes. i'll watch untill monday after that i'm watch after sonali exit. I have lost patience to tolarate her Disapprove  Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I know how u feel. These soap operas can really make you sad sometimes and the funny part is that we all know it's fake so why do we bother? But, I think the reason behind us taking these dramas seriously is because they all, in way or the other reflect the reality that we face in our lives. Lately this show has been so emotional for me  because frankly I can relate it to some of my personal experiences. Remember that day when Suhana cried in the blanket..I think it was when she saw Sona in Badi ma's lap...anyways, that episode made my cry like hell!! Some past unfortunate events from my life just came crashing down to me after that episode.

Oh well... In the end we all know it's just a drama. So don't stress urself out, but ya I just wrote all this to tell u that ur not the only one who feels that way :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index