Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 9)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenDexterkichokriBeyond_the_Veildesigal90petticoat

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by smarie pants

acc to me....amongst his contemporaries...hrithik is the most limited actor...shahrukh did all kinds of genres though hes famous for raj/rahul, aamir i dunt think i need to justify him being versatile, salman did different roles in his hey days, akki too did a lot of varied characters b4 he got stuck in comedy....ranbir is experimenting with different kinds of roles right now and he is fresh....but hrithik is kinda neither here not there...hes experimenting, but not really...and hes trying to be versatile, but again, not really....if u look at all his films...he has this tendency to choose these "epic" characters....the kind which require only one kind of acting....the intense, brooding kind.....so hes playing the intense brooding guy in love stories, and hes playing the intense brooding guy in action films...i dunt see the character in his films...i see hrithik...which is not a good sign...except JA where he was the pitch perfect akbar and LBC cameo which was a pleasant surprise...i think he always lets his star persona take over his characters...

plus...add to that his maha boring personality offscreen and u get a bland, thanda actor, who tries and tries and tries.....but succeeds??...well not really....problem with hrithik is he works too hard to the extent that his performances look jarringly laboured, rather than effortless...i can see passion, i can see hard work in his performances....but i cannot see ease, i cannot see spontaneity...and hence, i cannot connect to him because his performances dont seem genuine....

smarie, you summed up my thoughts...!  WinkBig smile

but hrithik is a guy and i don't care how feminist i sound, but he can continue to deliver crap movies... he has got papa roshan to bail him out... wasn't aamir also stuck with a series of flops earlier in his career till his uncle bailed him out with jo jeeta wohi sikander... so really, these flops are not going to impact anything for him...!   TongueTongueTongue   it's a male dominated industry... he has got connections, so he is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon...!!

he has not proven his mettle though, and well, he doesn't really need to either... and as for people in india being illiterate, really now... hrithik himself does not has any education he can boast of... only difference is, he has the money and the resources...!!   TongueTongueTongue  
-first of all celebrity bashing to such an extent is not allowed on this forum but since u have such a big support system i wud not even get there
-secondly it was not rakesh roshan who acted in KMG, KRRISH OR KNPH, and i can challenge any actor of bollywood to pull of these roles!!!! Rakesh roshan is lucky to have a son like hrithik, rakesh's sucess rate before hrithik was not that great!
-about connections---when hrithik entered the industry he got no publicity, for a week KNPH was not seen by anyone, that is the sort of connections he had!!
--talking about education----he has graduated from school and post that he also went to a university, and when a person is so talented in his field i dun see why he needs to waste his time a bachelor, masters or doctorette of anything else!

if you think i have bashed hrithik, then by all means, hit the report button... i have not used any offensive words for him... i am not telling his overactive hyper delusional fans to see the reality, am i... which i probably should...!   TongueTongueTongue

secondly, if you are incapable of comprehending the meaning of my posts, then please do not try in future... do you understand what i even mean by bailing him out...??  TongueTongueTongueTongue   it means his daddy dearest will make a movie for him and keep making them till he gets a hit...!   TongueTongueTongue    rakesh roshan is one of the most successful producer/director in our industry....

LMAO... how much his daddy paid for his degree, i wonder.... TongueTongueTongue  so you think it's okay to call the indians illiterate (which is bashing, btw), but your favourite being called illiterate is bashing... limits of hypocrisy... wah wah.... and if you think without being biased, then you'd realize that people who generally go to watch movies don't need to have degrees in law etc. either...!!  TongueTongueTongue   double standards much huh...!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

do NOT quote me back again, okay, to lecture me about things you don't follow.... report me by all means with your issues and the mods will deal with me and my so-called 'mean' comments...!!  TongueTongueTongue

p.s.  you do not own the forum or this thread, so quit trying to control people's opinion.... everyone here is capable of making their own conclusions... they don't need you to do that...!!   TongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 03 January 2011 at 7:48am

qwwwdesigal90

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

qwwwNuktaacheen

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Go to top