Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 5)

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Ugh Krrish 2 .. WHY?! I hate hearing about it .. and why oh why would they sign PC for Krissh 2 after all the flake she received when she starred in the first one .. Anyways I'm hoping HR has a better 2011 than he did 2010!

Priyanka is not confirmed for the film till now and my friend you hate this film but indian audience make it abig hit .They prefere these kind of roles and film and mark my words this film will break all records .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Hritik has become one of those actors whom I don't desire to see in movies anymore. I don't know, he's just lost this charm that he had before, but anyway, I wish him the best of luck. Smile

Its your opinion for sure but to say he lost his charm just because two film then whay we can say about Sallu before dabangg or Akki or all other actors ? Its about the film not the actors .
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Hrithik has gone overboard with experimenting with roles trying something different is good but i miss the old Hrithik now 

At least he try not like other making it safe doint the same type of film .He is young and he should do it now and make amistake because after may years he will be like all actors right now doing BO films
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Agreed with eraser. I think its because he's just tucked away when his movies are not out. He doesn't really seem to engage his fans besides twitter

And Hrithik, way to own up to the fact you flopped, Guzaarish is a commercial film even if the concept wasn't

thanks for sharing
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

well the audience want to see you in movies like kaho na pyaar not krissh

Its your opinion not the general because people who make film like G3 , dhoom2 and dabangg big hit then they can make Krrish 2 break records .Any sequel right now is the best for india audience .
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

^^ Agreed Koolchick, he somehow is one of the most invisible celebs ever, with very thanda movies coming out since ages, barring a few. I really wish him the best of luck, he's got amazing screen presence. Smile

He will back no doubt about that

thanks for sharing
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

It is not Hritik's fault at all!  The director gave him a role and he acted what was required of him. He did different roles this year and the Indian audience is to be blamed for not accepting new themes.  They like skin show and bland comedy films.  The overseas audience love Hritik more than the Indian audience right now.  Kites and Guzaarish had amazing responses from the international audience.  I live in the United States.  The people living in the U.S. are educated and like new themes.  I hate to be blunt, but most of the people in India are illiterate so they will not understand English/other dialogues except pure Hindi.  There is nothing wrong with experimentation.  So, what if 2010 was not a hit year for him?  Most actors have had bad phases in their career.  Why should we single out Hritik?  I applaud this awesome actor for giving us something new in 2010.  I loved his performances.  At least he is not predictable and boring.  Kites and Guzaarish are hits in my book and I don't care if the Indian audience are limiting themselves.  It is their loss and Hritik has clearly moved on.  I am looking forward to his new films with Karan Johar and Zoya Akhtar, should be a grand comeback!  And remember what Madhuri Dixit said, he could have retired with Guzaarish.  Well, yes, Hritik does not need to prove himself in acting anymore!  If he has a few more hits, so be it!  But, I think he has come full circle in his career after Guzaarish!  ClapClapClap

Totally agree with you right now he dont need to prove his acting skills because he can beat many many people and right now its time to back at the BO game .
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

You look the best in your daddy avatar.. if you do plan on making stolid movies like Kites and Guzaarish.. then please just stay at home and take care of your kids..WackoLOL

Its not abad thing if he stay at home and care about his family and by the way if the actor will stay at home because one or two films them most of the big actor should be at home right now Big smile

Go to top