Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 33)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Haila ... I clicked some LIKE's and they disappeared... Kya conspiracy chal raha hai aaj.... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i knowwwww.... i hope mods fix it soon.... so annoying.... whoever came up with this lame idea....!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

apreciation is a separate thing......

i love hrithik but cant overlook the fact....tht guzzarish was a mistake by hrithik becoz it was carrying a burden of a BIGGIE movie of 2010. which killed his al appreciations....i have seen guzzarish and i would have advised hrithik to take this role when he reaches 58 or 60.

but this is not a big deal.....everyone makes mistakes in his career sometimes...hrithik needs to be careful now as expectations are always high from him.

i still cant belive he is behind someone like akshay kumar who was nothing in front of him since 4 yrs back....wake up hrithik

was guzaarish his best performance havent seen the filmSmile
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i want to watch it but then i dnt im nt really a hrithik fan
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Good to see my topic is BB here LOL
i want to say something that we have ageneral problem  .Many Many of us think thats bashing the other and let them dawn will make you and your best actor look better .All of us have different opinion and its very ordinary if i love someone and the other hate him .That what make many big stars because if we have the same actor and love him at the same time that we hate the other then w will see only one or two films at the year . We should accept all the opinion and wish the other all the best But But But all these thing will happened if we forget to be blind fan and try to be honest everytime and when we say that we hate this actor we should say it in agood way that doesnt hurn his fans and this is really diffuct for many members and fans and i just hope we reach this level because this will make everything between us look bigger and better Smile

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

Good to see my topic is BB here LOL
i want to say something that we have ageneral problem  .Many Many of us think thats bashing the other and let them dawn will make you and your best actor look better .All of us have different opinion and its very ordinary if i love someone and the other hate him .That what make many big stars because if we have the same actor and love him at the same time that we hate the other then w will see only one or two films at the year . We should accept all the opinion and wish the other all the best But But But all these thing will happened if we forget to be blind fan and try to be honest everytime and when we say that we hate this actor we should say it in agood way that doesnt hurn his fans and this is really diffuct for many members and fans and i just hope we reach this level because this will make everything between us look bigger and better Smile

level headed hrithik fan.... you should post more often.... it is easier to debate with people who don't make everything personal...!  

and don't worry... hrithik will bounce back... it's a male dominated society... if akshay can become an A lister from a D grade ka hero (as per the articles that used to come out at that time), then hrithik definitely has age and time on his side... and of course, papa roshan...!  WinkTongue

ruky786

Go to top