Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 21)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

^^hmm..lets see...so if everyone makes friends on this forum...and u feel u are the outsider even though uve been on this forum for a while...then dunt u see the error of ur ways??? maybe its time for change...

ClapClap  and none of us are relatives of each other, nor have we done favours to one another, so where does the concept of support system even originate from.... baffling, truly....!!  Confused

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

lol...its like whenever we get a warning from the mods its like...."Tum jante ho mera baap kaun hai???....VIJAY!!!!" LOL

gasp...takes.warning.back!! LOL...uve been watching too many 80's bollywood movies bolly007...thts not how IF works.

LOLLOL   good tip for future... pehle WL raise ho jaaye, then i'll use this....!   WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007Nuktaacheen

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

and please point out where exactly have i stated that....???  TongueTongue    i've seen much more than 2 examples...  sorry, i don't write things based on my own fantasies...!!   TongueTongue   if you can point out where i said that, it would be great.... till that time, i'd appreciate if people don't accuse me of saying things which i never implied in the first place....!     TongueTongue

as i said, it's not as simple... TongueTongue   by the same token, determination and talent (or lack thereof) isn't any gaurantee either.... TongueTongue   if people are going to draw completely different conclusion from my post, then not much i can do about it....  i clearly said earlier, that education does not always gaurantee a job... but it gives people a chance.... it is not as black and white as people think or would like it to be....  TongueTongue   i did not realize i was writing in riddles....!!   TongueTongueTongue

i'm not trying to debate on how the system should be, or what is wrong with the system... i merely pointed out how it is, as of now....!!   TongueTongueTongue   

take a chill pill and relax. an orange juice is quite helpful too.

I'm not accusing you of anything, my question was based on something I inferred from your posts. my inference might be flawed but it doesn't call for a reaction similar to that of shiv sena's to SRK's comment. 

I know nothing guarantees success. that's why I'm not giving education any extra brownie points either. I've not denied that it's important and I've not said that people should bypass it. I merely said that it's a part of life and should be treated that way and should not be made to look like a magic trick that would lift a person from the dumps to the 7th heaven.

I feel that the system here stinks and is not equipped to foster the talent and intellect of the spectrum of individuals in this country. I rest my case, you can now continue with your thesis. 

Edited by CZ.. - 03 January 2011 at 9:46am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
dhoom machale dhoomLOL with how this topic is going to end

Agent007

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

LMAO.... some people really do live in fantasia....!   LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh wow.... i did not realize i had the protection of a whole gang.... so am i like the gang leader now or something....?   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   thanks, but i am happy enough that i have control of my own life, for which i am grateful... Big smile  

i don't need to control anybody on an online forum.... or try to force people into my gang....!   TongueTongueLOLLOLLOL    kya concept hai....

sab ke sab abhi meri gang mein shaamil ho jaao, warna goli maar di jaaye gi....!   LOLLOLLOLLOL

Agent007

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007Nuktaacheen

Go to top