Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 18)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

for people who come from poor backgrounds, 'literacy' the one that's more important. if a person knows how to add 2+2 then he's more than capable of putting up a shop a earning moolah. it's just such a widely accepted notion (and highly misleading) that formal education will guarantee you success. it's almost like the promises that politicians make to the people - vote for us and we'll guarantee you certain benefits. we're just so impatient to catch up with that literacy line that we're simply feeding this notion in the process. nothing can guarantee you success. entrepreneurship is a fast growing realm that is highly accessible and doesn't require any degrees. anyone who has the talent and the determination to make it big can access this realm and do something for himself. heck, even if there is no talent, determination alone can fuel the dreams of a literate person.

ye baaten paper pe achi lagti hain.... real life is not so simple....  not everyone has the resources and for most people, unfortunately, this does not hold true.... that is an undisputed fact....!!   TongueTongue
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

i never got personal, u did, unfortunately u do not like the taste of ur own medicine, lets leeave it here, i do not wish to get insulted over and over again from u, for no apparent reason, i also know that because u have support u will be bailed out, but i won't be

support...???   what support system....??   why do you not ask the mods...??  or even better, go read back the posts and see who started it.... and if you are incapable of something, that is not my problem....!!!   TongueTongue

next time, do NOT quote me.... and let me remind you, it was you who called me mean, rude, liar and whatnot.... that is called getting personal.... whatever i said to you was after that, and i was right... you're a hypcorite yourself... you're okay with bashing others, and when others say even anything negative about your favs or contradict your views, you start making things personal and attacking them and shoving your own opinion down their throat.... problem is with you, not me, kid...!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

if you don't understand that, or don't want to, then i really don't care... you're just a name on an online forum... i don't need to interact with people like you....!!   TongueTongueTongue   so spare me, and do NOT quote me or try to debate with me... i don't think like you and i'm incapable of thinking like you....!!   TongueTongueTongue
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Originally posted by smarie pants

aww...maddy u seem hurt...here! Hug

Thanks.. for the virtual Hug

Yes... When the argument led to the issue of education got me all riled up... Very touchy and sensitive subject... Smile
After interacting with the underprivileged.. I agree issues like roti, kapda, makaan, education are the thing we the priviliged are taking it for granted... But that does not give us the right to undermine the value of it...
Last summer i spent my time in a village near Mysore... I was stressing the need for education for everyone and the equality rights for the girl child and kids as young as 8 years ask questions like How much did Ganesh study... how much did Shivarajkumar study.. ( They are kannada stars) or how much did Sachin study... ??
In a population like India tell me how many would get a chance to come up with just the talent... How many have the avenues, the means, the contacts, the money to get the talent recognised...

Great if the talent is recognised... Good for them.... but for how many of them.... very negligible.... its eventually the education which is going to provide them the Roti kapdaa aur Makaan...  

quite true. for the underprivileged, education is the key to a safe future. but my question is that why can't talent be classified as education? why can't our system provide those means and avenues to foster one's talent? why should a talented person walk ahead of the system to make it big?

there is so much of raw talent in some of the most backward villages of India, and it gets wasted simply because they're living under the belief that formal education is exclusive of their talent. why is our system only divided into science, commerce and humanities? why should music, art and dance come into the picture only once a person has passed out of 12th? 

my argument doesn't undermine the importance of education but points out the flaws in our system.
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Go to top