Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 16)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by smarie pants

oh god...even if u take up dramatics, sports music or arts after 12th...they still need training, they still need to be "learnt"...some ppl are gifted yes, but even the most gifted ppl need grooming...and tht comes from education..education dosent just mean ur regular maths science subjects.....it means obtaining competency by learning and gaining knowledge in the field of ur choice...tht can be music training, apprentiship, gaining experience..anything....so education IS important to excel at any career
i agree with u but many unis do not offer such course, and unfortinately such courses r not even seen as having an 'education' i believe assisting a director is also an educatio  but a lot of people think otherwise

I wish India accepted those streams with as much gusto as the other 'real' ones LOL
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by CZ..

let me say something pertaining to the actual topic - I think hrithik's decision is very appropriate LOL

i like your blog by the way LOL

thanks. I'd like to credit my lack of interest in 'education' for my excellence in this art LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by CZ..

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

there are many other fields, which are probably not considered 'worthy'.... the top position is not everything in life... but that does not mean that education is a waste of one's time...!  kab kahan kya cheez kaam aa jaaye, you never know...

who said education is a waste of time? it's an important part of life, but only a part, life doesn't depend on it. see what I'm trying to say that the flaws in the formal education system of India are conveniently overlooked just because of the notion that 'education' is as important as the air we breathe. it's not a spot free, squeaky clean system. it's a light miles away from teaching any practical values and sure as hell doesn't recognize any talent or intellect.

not my words.... you're gonna have to ask some delusion hrithik fan...  i know that... and when did i ever suggest otherwise...?  Confused   education is important for most people who do not have the luxury of having support from their family... warna to job milna bhi mushkil hai... not everyone is maha talented... and no, there is no shame in even being a pizza delivery boy... but you can't have a good living unless you are doing something else as well...! 

but i have seen a lot of people waste their life in chasing dreams... being just talented is not enough... you need to be exceptional... and most people unfortunately are somewhere in the middle... india has a huge population... and unfortunately, even getting a job at a call center needs a degree now... and even in most industries.... competition is very tough, har cheez mein...!!

you just further illustrated my point. why is it that a talentless, dumb and goalless person with a B.Com degree is accepted with open arms and a talented, intelligent and focused person with only a 12th pass out certificate circled out as incapable and useless? why should the parameters be any different?

I don't know if you're aware, but alot of corporate giants and MNCs are coming to terms with the fact that a degree doesn't guarantee competence or efficiency. more than a candidates marks or spectrum of degrees, they now test his/her basic reasoning skills and EQ level - if a person can get through that, then they don't give a damn whether he scored 50% or 90%.

again, i know that... and that is what i said too, isn't it.... TongueTongue  things are not changing as much... usually the project leaders are the ones who don't have much clue and neither do they have the skills or education, but the people working under them are the ones who get the real work done... i've seen many examples... it'll take a lot of time for things to change... these things are even true here in North America, but not as apparent as back home...! 
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

i wish u cud be my first patient, u need despertae help, u use being mean and rude as ur defense mechanisms, i don't know how long u can use them for, as in real life content matters more than how rude one can be!

sorry but i dunt think u can point fingers at someone for being mean and rude, especially since i and a lot of other kareena fans have had bitter experiences (apart from today, which was civilized and nice) defending kareena, when u were trying to bring her and kareena fans down. but calling someone a "patient" is unacceptable....

smarie, kis se baat kar rahe ho.. tameez us ko sikhaai jaati hai, jis ko sense ho tameez seekhne kaa....  some people are just are... and i have been called rude, mean and what not... so this is only one step in that direction.... sick mentalities ka koi ilaaj nahin hai... Dead   people can be as rude as they want, but if they get a dose of their own medicine, they cross all limits....!!  

editing one's own post does not take away the original implications.... Angry

Go to top