Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see (Page 13)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Seriously... Nuktaacheen... Talking abt education in such a light vein on a public forum is totally .... ( I dont know what word to put in ) Ouch

Just for the sake of argument getting education into it and calling it a waste of time really upset me... Every summer I go to India and spend 2 months every year in the interiors and villages of Karnataka stressing about education and the importance of it in today's day and age... 

And here someone comes on the forum and just to support a celeb gets in education into the topic and calls it a waste of time...

some fans are completely delusional and can go to any lengths just to defend their favourite... even bash a country and everyone living there... slave mentality, i tell you...!   everyone who can converse in English is literate... yahan pe pachaas hazaar drop outs milen ge, who are extremly well spoken... lekin hain to jaahil hi naa.... badi achi baat hai... drop out kar lo, kisi store mein kaam karo, ya pizza delivery karo... proper education is not a gaurantee for a job either, lekin at least you have a chance... lekin without education to one doesn't even has that...!!   Ouch

khair, kya kar sakte hain... i guess these things people learn with age and experience... as they say, waqt se pehle koi mature nahin hota....!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by maddy1973

Seriously... Nuktaacheen... Talking abt education in such a light vein on a public forum is totally .... ( I dont know what word to put in ) Ouch

Just for the sake of argument getting education into it and calling it a waste of time really upset me... Every summer I go to India and spend 2 months every year in the interiors and villages of Karnataka stressing about education and the importance of it in today's day and age... 

And here someone comes on the forum and just to support a celeb gets in education into the topic and calls it a waste of time...

i do not understand why can u not interpret such a simple comment!!!! no first world country forces you to study beyond yr 12----there is a good logic behind it, because not everyone has to study commerce, law, arts, medicine, psychology or watever to make their career!!! lata mangeshkar or sachin wud waste their time doing any of those things when they are brilliant at sumthing else!!!! education is very important but it is not like we cannot exist without it! i did not say that to support my fav because even he did a bachelor of commerce

i have the same question for you.... pehle duniya dekho, phir baat karo...!!   TongueTongueTongue

kids... pata kuch hai nahin life mein... Ermm   stop forcing your opinions on others, k... if you are incapable of understanding things beyond your little bubble, then that is not anyone else's problem...!!    do you even know how many people have wasted their lives trying to be a sachin or lata....??  obviously not... then please, don't state your opinions as facts....!!   TongueTongueTongue
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Go to top