Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey. I can click LIKE again. lol!
oh so duggu's actually doing the agneepath remake...nice..
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CZ..

I know, that's why I've decided to attack this forum πŸ˜† like SRK, even I like to hold onto my status and image πŸ˜†

grr, screw it. kabhi toh ek saal complete hoga, unless IF follows the mayan calendar πŸ˜†

LOOOL. Good luckkk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Given anything thought to Sitaraman's new show's forum? :P Let me know about that one πŸ˜†
Mayan calendar? 🀣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
See what did I say.. This topic is way past its expiry date...πŸ˜† 

From Hrithik to literacy to illiteracy to educated to uneducated to previliged to underpreviliged to  gangism πŸ˜† to chat club to movie discussion to user name ki discussion to  new year ki badai... this topic has seen it alll ... all that is left is the Mods to lock it and seal it.... πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I ain't watching it. I'd rather go fishingπŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

LOOOL. Good luckkk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Given anything thought to Sitaraman's new show's forum? :P Let me know about that one πŸ˜†
Mayan calendar? 🀣

sitaraman's new show forum? haven't heard of it, link?

arrey the same calendar that claims that the world will end on 22/12/2012 πŸ˜†
we can do it...we can get back to the topic....i have full faith in everyone!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! lol....
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

See what did I say.. This topic is way past its expiry date...πŸ˜† 

From Hrithik to literacy to illiteracy to educated to uneducated to previliged to underpreviliged to  gangism πŸ˜† to chat club to movie discussion to user name ki discussion to  new year ki badai... this topic has seen it alll ... all that is left is the Mods to lock it and seal it.... πŸ˜‰

c'mon such an epic topic deserves to be archived as the perfect example of freedom of expression πŸ˜†
πŸ˜•  I know people are upset by my comment on education of people in India, but you can't deny the facts at a world level.  Most of the world has the perception that people out of India are very highly educated, but not in the country itself.  Then, why do people go out of India to study?  Anyway, Guzaarish was a movie meant for the elite and classes.  Most people in villages are not going to see a movie like Guzaarish because it is not in pure Hindi and that is a major hindrance in the movie flopping.  The people in villages will not pay to see Guzaarish and that is their choice.  Is that Hritik's fault?  He can't force them to see it!  It is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's fault.  He decided for the movie not to be a typical entertainer.  I am glad Hritik took the risk in trying out a different role.  It seems like his devoted fans did see the movie because it made 30 crore in India (more than Black).  I agree the budget was ridiculous.  They should have only spent 20 crore max on this film.  Then, at least it would have been an average grosser.  Bottom line, we can think of "2010" as his experimental year. 2011 will have him in commercial roles (remake of Agneepath and Zoya Akhtar's film).  He sounds very genuine in his interview, not arrogant or pompous.  He is very humble unlike most Bollywood stars and I am going to see his movies until the day he decides to quit the industry (which I think won't happen).  If Abhishek can have a million disasters, then Hritik can come for another decade!  😈
U-No-Poo thumbnail
^dude guzaarish wouldn't even have released in villages πŸ˜† what did you think? that the cinema halls change films on a friday to friday basis in such remote areas? πŸ˜†