Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
^dude why did you change your username? =/
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously its ridiculous.... They need to fix this up... So many amazing comments and W*H I cant even click LIKE......
lol...its like whenever we get a warning from the mods its like...."Tum jante ho mera baap kaun hai???....VIJAY!!!!" πŸ˜†

gasp...takes.warning.back!! πŸ˜†...uve been watching too many 80's bollywood movies bolly007...thts not how IF works.
ok..if u want to like..maybe just quote the posts and say LIKE...for now!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smarie pants

yeh whts with the support system concept??? none of us here are "chief minister ka beta" type....its not like we bribed the mods or are related to them so tht they dunt give us all warnings....if the mods see logic in ur arguments...they wont get u in trouble.....if they dunt...thts when it starts...plz dunt make it out as if the entire forum conspires against one person...if u constantly get targeted by several members...therz obviously something wrong that u are doing. 

an outsider will always be in trouble and can never say anything controversial, but people with a good amount of friends on this forum will be supported in everything they say even though it is uncivil and rude!
^^hmm..lets see...so if everyone makes friends on this forum...and u feel u are the outsider even though uve been on this forum for a while...then dunt u see the error of ur ways??? maybe its time for change...
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

or maby it's just the road not taken? what makes you think formal education makes things easier?

I've met two people in my life - an uncle who did his B.Com and now is an autowala in Delhi, and a literate boy who who owns a dhaba in one of the most posh areas of south delhi. and trust me it's not just one example, there are millions of such examples. 

it's just the kind of image that has built for the underprivileged. we're living in the century where even a privileged person with multiple degrees is dog hunting for a good job. so makes you think that an underprivileged person with one single degree can top them all? ultimately it all boils down to hard work and determination. 

and please point out where exactly have i stated that....???  TongueTongue    i've seen much more than 2 examples...  sorry, i don't write things based on my own fantasies...!!   TongueTongue   if you can point out where i said that, it would be great.... till that time, i'd appreciate if people don't accuse me of saying things which i never implied in the first place....!     TongueTongue

as i said, it's not as simple... TongueTongue   by the same token, determination and talent (or lack thereof) isn't any gaurantee either.... TongueTongue   if people are going to draw completely different conclusion from my post, then not much i can do about it....  i clearly said earlier, that education does not always gaurantee a job... but it gives people a chance.... it is not as black and white as people think or would like it to be....  TongueTongue   i did not realize i was writing in riddles....!!   TongueTongueTongue

i'm not trying to debate on how the system should be, or what is wrong with the system... i merely pointed out how it is, as of now....!!   TongueTongueTongue   

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Umm, looks like even I am done with my 10 likes for the day :S I wanted to click LIKE on Neetz post but I am not able to :S

I KNOW thats horrible I like clicking on the like button all the timeπŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok..if u want to like..maybe just quote the posts and say LIKE...for now!! πŸ˜†

LIKE @smarie pants i cant do anymore after 24 hoursπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^hmm..lets see...so if everyone makes friends on this forum...and u feel u are the outsider even though uve been on this forum for a while...then dunt u see the error of ur ways??? maybe its time for change...

πŸ‘πŸ‘  and none of us are relatives of each other, nor have we done favours to one another, so where does the concept of support system even originate from.... baffling, truly....!!  πŸ˜•