Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see - Page 10

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Hritik has a bachelor's in commerce.

didn't know that... chalo... kuch to kiya... but majority of our stars are illiterate, aren't they... aamir and salman... very few of them have got a decent education...!

however, that does not mean he or any of his fans have the right to call the rest of india illiterate if they don't watch his crappy movies.... 😑   ugh, honestly... nobody needs a degree in film making to like or dislike a movie or make conclusions about a movie.... what a stupid concept....!!  

and some of the overzealous fans need to calm down and accept opinions as opinions...!!   defending your fav on an online forum is not going to help him with his box office status... which is going downhill so far....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    two mega flops for the so called mega star...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

didn't know that... chalo... kuch to kiya... but majority of our stars are illiterate, aren't they... aamir and salman... very few of them have got a decent education...!

however, that does not mean he or any of his fans have the right to call the rest of india illiterate if they don't watch his crappy movies.... 😑   ugh, honestly... nobody needs a degree in film making to like or dislike a movie or make conclusions about a movie.... what a stupid concept....!!  

one person called indian people 'illiterate' and he/she was not even a hrithik fan, can we please move on????
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously... Nuktaacheen... Talking abt education in such a light vein on a public forum is totally .... ( I dont know what word to put in )

Just for the sake of argument getting education into it and calling it a waste of time really upset me... Every summer I go to India and spend 2 months every year in the interiors and villages of Karnataka stressing about education and the importance of it in today's day and age... 

And here someone comes on the forum and just to support a celeb gets in education into the topic and calls it a waste of time...

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bolly007

one person called indian people 'illiterate' and he/she was not even a hrithik fan, can we please move on????

i'm quite certain she is a hrithik fan... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   but why waste time here on that... you can ask them yourself naa.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   however, that comment was completey uncalled for....!!   πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: smarie pants

...i appreciated 3 films...and hes had a ten year long career...mathematically..somethings not right there...so acc to me, hes mediocre...but nice to know that u dunt think his characters were uni-dimensional..good for you

look ur opinion is totally different then mine, i feel hrithik is a brilliant actor, u do not, i hope u change ur mind after a few more of his movies!!!! i just do not understand ur point cause he has done a huge variety of roles!!! i do not understand y haven't u mentioned KMG---unless u think hrithik is mentally retarded chil in real life, newayyy i am just proud to know that he has got many blockbuster movies, a huge fan following, numerous awards and a state at madame tussaudes
yeh where the hell did education come up anyway??? eroticlover's insensitive comment started it all i guess...but lets move on and discuss hrithik's career...

aww...maddy u seem hurt...here! πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i'm quite certain she is a hrithik fan... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   but why waste time here on that... you can ask them yourself naa.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   however, that comment was completey uncalled for....!!   πŸ˜›

ok seriously stop with ur unecessary comments, i have no idea who wrote that, i suggest u quit being rude Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy1973

Seriously... Nuktaacheen... Talking abt education in such a light vein on a public forum is totally .... ( I dont know what word to put in )

Just for the sake of argument getting education into it and calling it a waste of time really upset me... Every summer I go to India and spend 2 months every year in the interiors and villages of Karnataka stressing about education and the importance of it in today's day and age... 

And here someone comes on the forum and just to support a celeb gets in education into the topic and calls it a waste of time...

some fans are completely delusional and can go to any lengths just to defend their favourite... even bash a country and everyone living there... slave mentality, i tell you...!   everyone who can converse in English is literate... yahan pe pachaas hazaar drop outs milen ge, who are extremly well spoken... lekin hain to jaahil hi naa.... badi achi baat hai... drop out kar lo, kisi store mein kaam karo, ya pizza delivery karo... proper education is not a gaurantee for a job either, lekin at least you have a chance... lekin without education to one doesn't even has that...!!   Ouch

khair, kya kar sakte hain... i guess these things people learn with age and experience... as they say, waqt se pehle koi mature nahin hota....!!  

look ur opinion is totally different then mine, i feel hrithik is a brilliant actor, u do not, i hope u change ur mind after a few more of his movies!!!! i just do not understand ur point cause he has done a huge variety of roles!!! i do not understand y haven't u mentioned KMG---unless u think hrithik is mentally retarded chil in real life, newayyy i am just proud to know that he has got many blockbuster movies, a huge fan following, numerous awards and a state at madame tussaudes

sigh...please read carefully, i said MOST of his roles...not all..and i didnt include KMG in my appreciation list because i felt he overacted in that one....and nice to know ur proud of his "achievements"...i dunt get the hype around him though...
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maddy1973

i do not understand why can u not interpret such a simple comment!!!! no first world country forces you to study beyond yr 12----there is a good logic behind it, because not everyone has to study commerce, law, arts, medicine, psychology or watever to make their career!!! lata mangeshkar or sachin wud waste their time doing any of those things when they are brilliant at sumthing else!!!! education is very important but it is not like we cannot exist without it! i did not say that to support my fav because even he did a bachelor of commerce
Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago