Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
bolly07...im through with arguing....u think hrithiks a fantastic actor, and i dont...simple...we dunt need to change each others opinions so just agree to disagree and end it here. 
Originally posted by: smarie pants

ok...u really giving me KNPH and K3G as examples of gr8 acting??? do i even NEED to defend myself here???

anywayz....i never said its wrong doing larger than life roles....but he does roles in the same vein..."intense brooding type" (repeating myself for the thrid time...sigh)....bold letters: hes not a natural...hes not a geunine, effortless actor...hes laboured....and for me, an actor needs to be effortless and natural...because thts his job...to make us believe that he is the character...hrithik hasnt done tht to me in any of his movies apart from LBC, JA and lakshya....he always comes across as hrithik, not his character....

and i dunt get wht u mean by brilliant characters....brilliant characters are layered ones...like mohan bhargav in swades, like nana pategar in parinda, like aamir khan in RDB, like gurubhai in guru, or langada tyagi in omkara, or karan in ek hasina thi......these  characters have shades to them....hrithiks characters mostly dont have different shades, they are very uni-dimensional and boring. 

ok first of all i was giving examples of lighthearted roles, and second of all, his acting was good in both those movies! what about hrithik's character in fiza???- or mission kashmir??? also i dun see how u can see hrithik being himself in KMG, and u have urself given examples of LBC, JA, Lakshya, if u can see hrithik in all of his roles, then i can see srk and aamir in all of their roles also, sum part of ur own charcter does cium through in every movie, that is exacty y srk cannot pull of a 3 idiots and aamir cannot pull of DDLJ
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is it impossible to understand that people don't need to have the same opinions as you...??   hrithik's only worthy performances were fiza and mission kashmir....!   i did not like him too much in lakshay and i think i am entitled to have that opinion... please stop shoving your opinions down people's throat....!!   πŸ˜›

aamir's 3 idiots performance is such a laughworthy performance... any decent enough actor can pull it off... including srk.... but his lagaan is a good example... don't think many would have been able to pull that off... that's what i call a performance... he was brilliant in it...!!   Tongue
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
^^booly007 sigh....the argument i put forth was that he dosent do lighthearted roles WELL....if u liked his acting in those muvies, FINE....but dunt shove that opinion down my throat because i think otherwise. mission kashmir, fiza again..."intense brooding guy" (repeating myself for the 4th time)...therz a pattern....i give credit to him where its due....but hes not all that gr8 if u look back at his career...im not talking about a "bit" of his persona coming into his roles, im talking about his persona dominating his roles which is bad acc to me....

anywayz...u will never agree with me and neither will i....so lets end it here and not stretch this argument any further. 
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@eroticlover - so going by your assumption, would you say that the people who spent 100/150 bucks per ticket to go and watch guzaarish are illiterate? 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bolly007... Nuktaacheen and Smarie have summed up my thoughts beautufully... I dont want to say the same things all over again....

All I want to say is no amount of talent is a substitute for education..... So calling it a waste of time was totally uncalled for...
This I wanted to say because there are so many young memebers here on this forum....

yes....guzaarish was a flop because it was a crappy muvie...because it was "Bizaarish"......not because "it was too ahead of its times" or because "the audience cannot accept experiments" or because "ppl are too dumb to understand this masterpiece"....

if those were the reasons...then udaan, LSD, ishqiya wouldnt have done well.....just because SLB tries to make meaningful cinema, dosent mean he succeeds at it. 
Originally posted by: smarie pants

^^booly007 sigh....the argument i put forth was that he dosent do lighthearted roles WELL....if u liked his acting in those muvies, FINE....but dunt shove that opinion down my throat because i think otherwise. mission kashmir, fiza again..."intense brooding guy" (repeating myself for the 4th time)...therz a pattern....i give credit to him where its due....but hes not all that gr8 if u look back at his career...im not talking about a "bit" of his persona coming into his roles, im talking about his persona dominating his roles which is bad acc to me....

anywayz...u will never agree with me and neither will i....so lets end it here and not stretch this argument any further. 

i wud let ur opinion be, if u dun put ur opinions down as facts, because the facts are that he has give numerous blockbuster films, have a huge fan following and the likes of nasrudin shah who hardly praise actors not even actors like srk or aamir said that hrithik, arshad and saif r the only worthy actors!!! i dun understand the term broody if he is capable of performing intense and larger then life roles then he shud perform them!!!!  he will be wasting his talent dancing around the trees when he could do much more!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

Bolly007... Nuktaacheen and Smarie have summed up my thoughts beautufully... I dont want to say the same things all over again....

All I want to say is no amount of talent is a substitute for education..... So calling it a waste of time was totally uncalled for...
This I wanted to say because there are so many young memebers here on this forum....

@bold... like, a thousand times...!!   πŸ˜ƒ

ugh, my like button is not working...  😑   where do they come up with such silly ideas anyways.... i want my like privilege back...!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: maddy1973

education upto yr 12 is good enough if u do not want to make a career in any of the courses a uni offers u!!!! education especially in india is nothing but cramming anywa! education does not equal to being smart or having wisdom!! BESIDES hrithik did complete his course in UNI for filmaking
Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago